What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Littlemissmetal » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:41 pm

Bellini wrote:
Littlemissmetal wrote:Th way other women behave :x

Isnt actually to do with me, its a friend who is affected, but the principle of it really annoys me.

What IS it with some women in that they seem to think they have to hate other women purely based on looks? Its so sad its beyond pathetic.

I know, there's supposed to be some sort of biological competitive reason behind it - but frankly if you're going to lean on that, you may aswell admit to not having a brain, because you're admitting to not using it.

Said friend is stunning, or I certainly think so, and a fair few other people do. And a girl she has been friends with for a long time just turned round and started being a complete idiot because her boyfriend had said my friend was pretty. And now this is apparently all said friends fault. :rolleyes:

Oh and apparently her parting shot was "as if you'd ever get anywhere without your looks" - erm, is it me or is that just completely and utterly retarded???

Grrrrr! :x

haha,
We had a similar problem a while back with a girl we are no longer friends with.

We use to hang out together, and on nights out we use to bring our blokes along and the blokes got on well too, however the girl we are no longer friends with wouldn't bring her bloke along as she didn't trust any of us girlies with him.

None of us are drop dead gorgeous, she just had issues.

She once made me and another friend get a taxi home (instead of the lift her bloke offered us) as she didn't trust us with him. Fucktard.

That's crap! But I guess it was the right decision not to bother with her anymore.

Its happened to me before, and I'm hardly in the drop dead category either.

I'm coming to the sad conclusion that most other women aren't worth the time of day :rolleyes:

Guess it just makes your firends more special though, right? :)
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:05 pm

Littlemissmetal wrote:That's crap! But I guess it was the right decision not to bother with her anymore.

I'm coming to the sad conclusion that most other women aren't worth the time of day :rolleyes:

Absolutely,
I'm really lucky that I can say I have three best friends I wouldn't swap for the world (four if you include H2B), some people don't even have the one. All four of us are completely different and have different music tastes etc but we gel really well. We are all laid back so there is never any jealousy or backstabbing (which cannot be said about some of my other lady friends)
I'm a very girlie girl so I do enjoy hanging out with girls more than guys (I would never expect my H2B to be able to have a 4 hour long conversation about hair).
(Sorry I'm really excited as I'm seeing them for the first time in ages tonight 8) )
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Postby Littlemissmetal » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:25 pm

Bellini wrote:
Littlemissmetal wrote:That's crap! But I guess it was the right decision not to bother with her anymore.

Absolutely,
I'm really lucky that I can say I have three best friends I wouldn't swap for the world (four if you include H2B), some people don't even have the one. All four of us are completely different and have different music tastes etc but we gel really well. We are all laid back so there is never any jealousy or backstabbing (which cannot be said about some of my other lady friends)
I'm a very girlie girl so I do enjoy hanging out with girls more than guys (I would never expect my H2B to be able to have a 4 hour long conversation about hair).
(Sorry I'm really excited as I'm seeing them for the first time in ages tonight 8) )

That is really lucky to be able to say that, and I think sometimes having that difference between you all is better - too much similarity can be as bad as too much difference.

Ive been lucky enough to find a group of people who are laid back like that - including the girl who inspired my above rant lol - like with your friends there is no jealousy, we're all happy for each other's succersses and stengths - and all the other halves get on well too, which helps :)

The group of people the other half and I hung out with ages and ages ago (since cured) were riven with all that silly jealousy and backstabbing - you couldnt turn your back without one of the other girls haveing a bitch.

The thing that really got me about it was they spenty all their time bitching about other people they'd supposedly fallen out with aswell - and then when you tentatively asked about it turned out to be years and years ago in some cases - and they STILL had huge chips on their shoulders about it - sad!

I've three best friends including the other half - I'm lucky in that I dont see the other two so often anymore but we can pick up exactly where we left off.

Hope you enjoy your night! :)
Last edited by Littlemissmetal on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

dobbsey
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby dobbsey » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:35 pm

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:44 pm

its pissing it down. I hate rain loads.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

MotorAmarth
Denim Demon

Postby MotorAmarth » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:50 pm

So that little cousin who fell and caved her face in...
Her and her mum are now living at my house, my auntie's boyfriend made them leave because he's a cock
So now Im being woken up at 7:30 every morning, being followed around the house asking "what are you dooooin?" and failing to get much revision done
Although I managed to escape and get 5 hours worth done today
Im being kicked out of my bed because my auntie has a bad back and the camp bed is crippling her, so I have to share a bed with my cousin.
And at least 3 weeks until they'll get rehoused...
My auntie is awesome, its just a 9 year old, Im not used to it xD

Jage wrote:I don't like the sound of Mark Owen's voice in Priest.

Beardy
I am the Law!

Postby Beardy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Haha, it was my mate Vicky who wrote that feature! She was well happy about getting an Anathema feature in the Echo for a serious news story. Obviously rather less happy about the reason she'd managed to get them into it.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:25 pm

An ex girlfriend being a fucking cow :x

Charlie
Warrior of Metal

Postby Charlie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:18 pm

red dwarf, disappointed big time, hopefully will be better tomorrow but thats a long time to wait!

bloodfiend
Denim Demon

Postby bloodfiend » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:21 pm

my girlfriend getting ridiculously drunk last night and thus being too ill to meet me today.....grrr, I have needs!

AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:23 pm

bloodfiend wrote:my girlfriend getting ridiculously drunk last night

same here. but she was feeling up to seing me about 8 pm. but shee didnt look to good.
but it didnt piss me off a such
The Inner Tent is Not Flame Retardant!
http://www.last.fm/user/annihislater18

itsthebandit
Consort of the Beast

Postby itsthebandit » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:01 pm

Charlie wrote:red dwarf, disappointed big time, hopefully will be better tomorrow but thats a long time to wait!

Agree with charlie been fan since show started in '88 and this was a big let down

MotorAmarth
Denim Demon

Postby MotorAmarth » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:06 pm

I didnt bother watching it, after 10 minutes it was all over facebook how rubbish it was so I didnt bother xD

Jage wrote:I don't like the sound of Mark Owen's voice in Priest.

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby angel_of_death » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:57 pm

itsthebandit wrote:
Charlie wrote:red dwarf, disappointed big time, hopefully will be better tomorrow but thats a long time to wait!

Agree with charlie been fan since show started in '88 and this was a big let down

Agree twice! It was a disappointing ep! I hope it was just a buildup...but I think it's gonna be a misguided attempt to cash in on the nostalgia that seems to be taking over the world! :(

HollyTheHeadbanger
Denim Demon

Postby HollyTheHeadbanger » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:41 pm

I probably should not of eaten that Creme egg.

I feel guilty now.