What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Turbo
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Turbo » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:03 pm

keera_envenomed wrote:
Turbo wrote: none educated delinquents

Thats uneducated delinquents :rolleyes:

Doesnt work with the Scottish slang word of "Ned," otherwise id have used that. Cheers for the heads up anyway.

Algalord's Angel
Consort of the Beast

Postby Algalord's Angel » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:26 pm

having plans with three different people today and then one by one each one cancelled!! Not even telling me..untill I got in touch with them. I'm not psychic!! (sp?) So now I'm sat here with a bottle of wine drowing my sorrows! Men!
Grab me a pitchfork!

bloodfiend
Denim Demon

Postby bloodfiend » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:52 pm

My flat....as well as the chronic amount of negative equity that is has, it's also the coldest flat in the history of the universe, it was really warm outside today, but I still had to have the heating on cos it was so cold inside!

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:18 pm

I feel sick.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

99hammy99
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby 99hammy99 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:21 pm

i have to pick up my ac/dc ticket form some ticket office in picadilly tomorrow
im driving in
trying to find out how much congestion is etc
but the website is fucking useless

"search area of london"
"piccadilly"
"we're sorry that area of london is not recognised"

oh thanks
so now i have no idea how much the government is ripping me off for driving a car

im sure itll work out fine. tis just annoying
oh yeah
i got told TODAY that my ticket is genuine and ready and waiting
the gig is tomorrow
thats loads of notice for me to act upon haha

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:20 pm

Bring Me the Horizon

I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them

Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Postby Littlemissmetal » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Moonburp wrote:Bring Me the Horizon

I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them

Try being from the same city and people assuming you know them :lol: quite tiresome and hateful! :(
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

puurboi
Lowly Peon

Postby puurboi » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:45 am

My gf cancelling plans with em for the 3rd time...fucking sick of this shit...only ever meet up when we go to the pub...fuck her, ill go out with my mates 2morrow and get stoned :rock:

BikerBoff
Powermetal Child

Postby BikerBoff » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:54 am

What's pissed me off today, is that when she does something, week after week, she's ''just helping out her friend'' but when I do the self same thing, ONCE- I'm all the evil in the world!!
There's strength in numbers,
And in 'I', the number is ONE...

R.I.P. Tom, See you on the road to Matlock...

novaekulla
Consort of the Beast

Postby novaekulla » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:34 am

My dad dumping his girlfirend for a stupid ass reason.
BLOODstock FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

i_am_a_viking
Paster of Muppets

Postby i_am_a_viking » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:38 am

The fact that the house smells like cat shit and cat food :hurl:
We raise our wooden pints and we yoik and sing and we fight and dance til the morning!

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:13 pm

The existence of "material culture" as a discipline of Anthropology.

Freakshow Nightmare
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Freakshow Nightmare » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:24 pm

I had a party yesterday, and it was awesome...

But payback's a bitch. There's a suprising amount of broken glass, mud everywhere (vomit was mostly outside, luckily, coke all over the walls and ceiling of the kitchen (don't even ask), and some girl decided it would be funny to run around the house with a cotton reel, and make a web.

And then everyone left by about ten, whereas I didn't get up till about eleven, so I couldn't make people tidy.

Grargh.
"Reign of terror, on the seas,
will bring these posers to their knees"

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:34 pm

The excuse for whatever that broke into Lee's car last night and seems to have done at least a grands worth of damage whilst trying steal it unsuccessfully of course ... as it didn't have a steering wheel attached. You would have thought they would have checked that wouldn't you?

Also thanks to whoever, I got next to no sleep as I was worried they would come back and try again ... and Lee has had to make a 400+ mile round trip, lose a days overtime and bear the cost of the excess and all the inconvienience of getting it sorted out! :x

i_am_a_viking
Paster of Muppets

Postby i_am_a_viking » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:21 pm

Freakshow Nightmare wrote:and some girl decided it would be funny to run around the house with a cotton reel, and make a web.

:lol:
We raise our wooden pints and we yoik and sing and we fight and dance til the morning!