What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
HollyTheHeadbanger
Denim Demon
Posts: 4983
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:49 pm
Location: Glorious Lancashire.
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby HollyTheHeadbanger » Thu May 14, 2009 8:57 pm

My sister won't stfu and she's got her annoying whiney voice on.

:x

User avatar
Freyja
Denim Demon
Posts: 4695
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:49 pm
Location: Ciderland

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Freyja » Thu May 14, 2009 9:25 pm

MotorAmarth wrote:Having to revise for 2 exams tomorrow :(
Im in exams for 3 and a half hours :/


Is that AS or A2?
I remember last year I had 6 hours of AS exams in one day; 3 hours of Latin in the morning, 3 hours of Drama in the afternoon. Not nice.
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:


http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon
Posts: 7063
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:11 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Littlemissmetal » Thu May 14, 2009 9:29 pm

Metal_saddle wrote:if a starbucks appears in your town, the decline has begun, walsall should join boro and huddersfield, or maybe its just the whole of the north of england has a whole? we have one inbetween the salvation army and a travelshop :eyes:


I may get corrected on this but I think Sheffield has 3 :(
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.



Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

User avatar
MotorAmarth
Denim Demon
Posts: 6435
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:25 pm
Location: St Helens/Swansea
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby MotorAmarth » Thu May 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Freyja wrote:
MotorAmarth wrote:Having to revise for 2 exams tomorrow :(
Im in exams for 3 and a half hours :/


Is that AS or A2?
I remember last year I had 6 hours of AS exams in one day; 3 hours of Latin in the morning, 3 hours of Drama in the afternoon. Not nice.


That sucks :(
Its AS. God help me next year tbh xD
Image

Jage wrote:I don't like the sound of Mark Owen's voice in Priest.

User avatar
Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon
Posts: 7063
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:11 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Littlemissmetal » Thu May 14, 2009 9:33 pm

MotorAmarth wrote:
Freyja wrote:
MotorAmarth wrote:Having to revise for 2 exams tomorrow :(
Im in exams for 3 and a half hours :/


Is that AS or A2?
I remember last year I had 6 hours of AS exams in one day; 3 hours of Latin in the morning, 3 hours of Drama in the afternoon. Not nice.


That sucks :(
Its AS. God help me next year tbh xD


Good luck :)

I remember A2- two three hour exams, both English Literature - not pleasant. :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.



Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

User avatar
candlemoth
Consort of the Beast
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:36 pm
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby candlemoth » Fri May 15, 2009 7:40 am

people who are rude!! im fucking sick of them :x :x :x

and now im angry cuz im goin to work.
*Is currently listening to Gerry Rafferty's Baker Street... constantly for five years*


User avatar
wintermourn
Denim Demon
Posts: 5953
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:04 am
Location: Coleraine - Northern Ireland

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby wintermourn » Fri May 15, 2009 8:44 am

got more sleep than usual (as in i got some sleep :o ) yet im more tired than i usualy am =/ lol
Jobdone wrote:I kissed a decent amount of men last night.

User avatar
i_am_a_viking
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1995
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:40 pm
Location: Lincoln

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby i_am_a_viking » Fri May 15, 2009 11:18 am

My fucking skin :cry: went to the doctors today and she suggested I try get my dermatology app. moved earlier and if I can't to go back to her and she'll tell em how bad I am. God. I wish they'd just sort this out, instead of prolonging it :x
We raise our wooden pints and we yoik and sing and we fight and dance til the morning!

Image

User avatar
Finnvitka
Denim Demon
Posts: 15479
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: NCC-1701
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Finnvitka » Fri May 15, 2009 11:29 am

I am gloriously hungover, only just got in and have had absolutely no sleep at all. Also my back and feet are killing me.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

User avatar
clare-l
Denim Demon
Posts: 4076
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:49 pm
Location: berkshire

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby clare-l » Fri May 15, 2009 11:37 am

the hangover kicked in. Also I probably ballsed up my french speaking exam, despite getting up stupidly early to try and sober up.
Image

User avatar
Freyja
Denim Demon
Posts: 4695
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:49 pm
Location: Ciderland

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Freyja » Fri May 15, 2009 2:50 pm

leaver service/meal was anticlimactic and shit, only made worth it by a chat with my old drama teacher.
also, the cat either puked up on me, or did a very unhealthy poo. i didnt see it happen, all i knew is that it was suddenly all over my hand and some of my desk. washed it off now but it smelled 'orrible!
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:


http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

User avatar
i_am_a_viking
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1995
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:40 pm
Location: Lincoln

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby i_am_a_viking » Fri May 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Pah. Just awoke from a nap as I was having a dream about having a car crash. I survived though.
We raise our wooden pints and we yoik and sing and we fight and dance til the morning!

Image

User avatar
clare-l
Denim Demon
Posts: 4076
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:49 pm
Location: berkshire

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby clare-l » Fri May 15, 2009 3:27 pm

I'm really bored/don't have much to do now that most of my exams/essays are out of the way.
Image

User avatar
Freyja
Denim Demon
Posts: 4695
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:49 pm
Location: Ciderland

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Freyja » Fri May 15, 2009 5:16 pm

clare-l wrote:I'm really bored/don't have much to do now that most of my exams/essays are out of the way.


pff, what a thing to complain about!
i envy your situation, seeing as i have all my exams to come and a hell of a lot of work to do.
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:


http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Finnvitka
Denim Demon
Posts: 15479
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: NCC-1701
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Finnvitka » Fri May 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Freyja wrote:
clare-l wrote:I'm really bored/don't have much to do now that most of my exams/essays are out of the way.


pff, what a thing to complain about!
i envy your situation, seeing as i have all my exams to come and a hell of a lot of work to do.


You'll understand when you're at university :)

if you don't have a job and live in a very small town with fuck all to do, when you don't have lectures, essays or exams to work for then it is very very boring.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage