What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Freyja
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Freyja » Sun May 17, 2009 8:55 pm

arguments. erghh.
got a horrendous headache too.
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:

http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Mon May 18, 2009 1:27 am

Can't sleep :x

Also massively craving ice cream but can't be bothered getting up to go to 24 hour Spar in town.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Mon May 18, 2009 2:26 am

andeh wrote:I want to do a course in GRAPHICS not STICKING SHIT DOWN IN FUCKING SKETCHBOOKS, it's all I seem to do!!

Truth.
Why I have chosen to discontinue it at Uni next year, what a load of shite, i'd learn more staring at a wall.
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Mon May 18, 2009 7:31 am

Monday mornings. Ugh.

Luke-
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Luke- » Mon May 18, 2009 7:58 am

I haven't been able to sleep more than 5 hours a night since Friday.
Also proper anxious about meeting my personal tutor.
"The thing about numbers is... there's loads of them."

Faceshredder
Paster of Muppets

Postby Faceshredder » Mon May 18, 2009 8:59 am

a chunk of my front tooth came off last night for no apparent reason and now it bloody kills !
CNT ! All thats missing is U !

Myspace.com/faceshredder

4WK= " S.A.S. Metal - go in , take out the bad guys , get the fuck clear ! "
http://www.myspace.com/fourwaykill

Freakshow Nightmare
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Freakshow Nightmare » Mon May 18, 2009 9:06 am

Not actually happened today, just constantly since thursday, but my computer's blue-screening when i try to turn it on, and if I can't get it fixed, I'll have to wipe it and start again.

That means all my music :( I've only got what little is on my MP3 player :(

The silver lining is that all my games were distracting me from revising for exams, so at least I'll probably get higher grades... but the sheer, mind-numbing boredom! :x
"Reign of terror, on the seas,
will bring these posers to their knees"

Beardy
I am the Law!

Postby Beardy » Mon May 18, 2009 9:40 am

Day off work today and I woke up just an hour later than I'd normally get up for work anyway! Does 8am even count as a "lie in"?!Bah!

Leleanor
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Leleanor » Mon May 18, 2009 9:58 am

My ex deciding he's not going to wacken with me, I think I've got somone to buy his ticket, but I've not got to try and transfere the flight names, but I bought them with airmiles meaing I may not be able to change who can use the ticket.
so although I'll be in company at the fesitval, I may have to fly/taxi there myself, something I'm not too confident about doing, I'm not used to airports :eyes:
xxx

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Mon May 18, 2009 10:03 am

Leleanor wrote:My ex deciding he's not going to wacken with me, I think I've got somone to buy his ticket, but I've not got to try and transfere the flight names, but I bought them with airmiles meaing I may not be able to change who can use the ticket.
so although I'll be in company at the fesitval, I may have to fly/taxi there myself, something I'm not too confident about doing, I'm not used to airports :eyes:
xxx

Are you flying BA?
If so you will not be able to change the name full stop (we found this out last year after some one we were meant to go with couldn't make it).

I think in terms of refund you are entitled to either just the tax back or just the flight, however it's also subject to a £30 admin charge, when we did it we would have only got £1.30 odd back (the call would have cost us more!) so we left it.

When I checked in online I put them infront of us, got to airport said they weren't there and they didn't mind.

What airport are you flying from?
Edit: actually if you mean about changing name of lead passenger you should be able to do that (they might still charge £30), they just won't be able to change his name to someone elses, but you should be able to be lead passenger.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Leleanor
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Leleanor » Mon May 18, 2009 10:09 am

Bellini wrote:
Leleanor wrote:My ex deciding he's not going to wacken with me, I think I've got somone to buy his ticket, but I've not got to try and transfere the flight names, but I bought them with airmiles meaing I may not be able to change who can use the ticket.
xxx

Are you flying BA?
If so you will not be able to change the name full stop (we found this out last year after some one we were meant to go with couldn't make it).

I think in terms of refund you are entitled to either just the tax back or just the flight, however it's also subject to a £30 admin charge, when we did it we would have only got £1.30 odd back (the call would have cost us more!) so we left it.

When I checked in online I put them infront of us, got to airport said they weren't there and they didn't mind.

Edit: actually if you mean about changing name of lead passenger you should be able to do that (they might still charge £30), they just won't be able to change his name to someone elses, but you should be able to be lead passenger.

I might not be allowed to fly unnacompanied though as I'm 16 not 18 and that caused problems when booking the ticekts and may stop me flying at all.
I think I'm gonna phone them today and cancel the other ticket
I think I'm flying from stanstead
xxx

Metal_saddle
Denim Demon

Postby Metal_saddle » Mon May 18, 2009 10:16 am

well so much for a decent summer flippin weather. :x
Nightmare world
Reflected as a dream
Vision blurred
This surely cannot be
Twisted now
Far from reality
Delving into depths
Mankind’s depravity

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Mon May 18, 2009 10:27 am

Leleanor wrote:
Bellini wrote:
xxx

Are you flying BA?

I might not be allowed to fly unnacompanied though as I'm 16 not 18 and that caused problems when booking the ticekts and may stop me flying at all.
xxx

:( I hope you get it sorted.
I did a quick search on BAs site and I think they allow over 12s to fly on their own (under 12s have to be accompanied by some 16 or over) so you might be OK.
Check how much you'll actually get back for the other seat... if it's a couple of pounds you might want to keep it and check it in next to you so you don't end up sitting with anyone who wants to talk all the way, or someone smelly :lol: .

Good luck *fingers crossed for you*
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Leleanor
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Leleanor » Mon May 18, 2009 10:29 am

xxx[/quote]

:( I hope you get it sorted.
I did a quick search on BAs site and I think they allow over 12s to fly on their own (under 12s have to be accompanied by some 16 or over) so you might be OK.
Check how much you'll actually get back for the other seat... if it's a couple of pounds you might want to keep it and check it in next to you so you don't end up sitting with anyone who wants to talk all the way, or someone smelly :lol: .

Good luck *fingers crossed for you*[/quote]
I won't get any money back cos I bought it with airmiles but I think I can get those back which'd be nice
Thankyou!
xxx

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Mon May 18, 2009 10:32 am

everything pissed me off today :x
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike