What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Nantha
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Nantha » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:37 pm

*monster from the crustacious age :D
haha

Oceansoul
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby Oceansoul » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:27 pm

I am currently completely disgusted at the discovery of a Marmite cookbook :hurl: :hurl:
SICK & WRONG!!!
JOIN THE BLOODSTOCK CHATROOM!! --> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14484

**Just a small town girl, Living in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going anywhere**

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:39 pm

I'm edging ever closer towards rock bottom. Greeeeeat.

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:49 pm

Ensorcelled wrote:
Hamdir wrote:royal mail being shitbags, making me pay tree fiddy online to send a packet that only costs 1.24, i would go to the post office, but it costs 3 quid to get the bus there and back :x

AND IT WAS ABOUT THAT TIME I NOTICED THAT THIS ROYAL MAIL WAS ABOUT 8 STOREYS TALL AND WAS A CRUSTACEAN..

SHE GAVE HIM A DOLLA!

Metal_saddle
Denim Demon

Postby Metal_saddle » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:44 am

hmmmm
Nightmare world
Reflected as a dream
Vision blurred
This surely cannot be
Twisted now
Far from reality
Delving into depths
Mankind’s depravity

wintermourn
Denim Demon

Postby wintermourn » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:26 am

equilibrium seemingly only getting a 30 min set at BOA :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Jobdone wrote:I kissed a decent amount of men last night.

gumpy87
Denim Demon

Postby gumpy87 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:42 am

Oceansoul wrote:I am currently completely disgusted at the discovery of a Marmite cookbook :hurl: :hurl:
SICK & WRONG!!!

that should not exist, you should set fire to it just to be on the safe side
By this axe I rule

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:29 am

wintermourn wrote:equilibrium seemingly only getting a 30 min set at BOA :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

but they're really shit so who really cares?
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:10 am

Pretty much everything, it seems.

My car costing the earth due to ineptitude on the part of people I thought I could trust.
Linux degenerating from a wonderful OS into just another version of Windows.
Sabaton apparently being way too low down the bill at Bloodstock.
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

jamesallsop1
Powermetal Child

Postby jamesallsop1 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:19 am

Waking up 40 minutes late for work, having to skip having breakfast and a shower and get a taxi to work just to get there on time. Hence why i'm hungry, my hair looks spazzy and i'm £2.70 out of pocket :x

clare-l
Denim Demon

Postby clare-l » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:53 am

Oceansoul wrote:I am currently completely disgusted at the discovery of a Marmite cookbook :hurl: :hurl:
SICK & WRONG!!!

I bought that for my mum and while some of the recipes are nonsense some are actually pretty good. I cooked using Marmite before we got it though.

RB2610
Denim Demon

Postby RB2610 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:06 am

Finnvitka wrote:
wintermourn wrote:equilibrium seemingly only getting a 30 min set at BOA :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

but they're really shit so who really cares?

How dare youuuuuuu!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x
Winner of "The who are you again? Award for people who seem to slip under the radar, despite posting regularly" 2009!!

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:00 am

Got an email from my lovely line manager this morning that basically said when I get back I have to organise the Christmas party. It's a tradition that the newest person organises it, which is technically me I guess.

Problem is that there is about 45 of us in my department. Out of that 45, 43's idea of a good Christmas party would be something that involved loads of free drink. The other 2 don't drink - their idea of a good party would probably be some crappy local amateur dramatics group :rolleyes: . The problem is those 2 people are very opinionated and will probably harp on that booking something with loads of free wine is (here it comes, the ace up the sleeve.)... unfair to those with Children, not that their sodding brats will be invited anyway.

Obviously as I was given the job, I will make the decisions. I just wanted to get back into the swing of things with as little hassle as possible.

Ah yeah my responsibility also involves organising the sodding secret santa, which never runs smoothly in our office.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:15 pm

My dad seems to have piggyflu. Which is great timing cos I'm gonna be stuck at home with him catching his germs all week. Knowing my luck it'll strike right before BOA :rolleyes: on a non selfish note, I'm sure he'll recover fine.

jamesallsop1
Powermetal Child

Postby jamesallsop1 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Bellini wrote:Got an email from my lovely line manager this morning that basically said when I get back I have to organise the Christmas party. It's a tradition that the newest person organises it, which is technically me I guess.

Problem is that there is about 45 of us in my department. Out of that 45, 43's idea of a good Christmas party would be something that involved loads of free drink. The other 2 don't drink - their idea of a good party would probably be some crappy local amateur dramatics group :rolleyes: . The problem is those 2 people are very opinionated and will probably harp on that booking something with loads of free wine is (here it comes, the ace up the sleeve.)... unfair to those with Children, not that their sodding brats will be invited anyway.

Obviously as I was given the job, I will make the decisions. I just wanted to get back into the swing of things with as little hassle as possible.

Ah yeah my responsibility also involves organising the sodding secret santa, which never runs smoothly in our office.

Sounds like my place, always ends with a couple of people being difficult! Oh the joys of office work...
Last edited by jamesallsop1 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.