What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Kami
Leather Rebel

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Kami » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 am

Just emailed the webmaster, and I'm going to have to purchase another ticket by the looks of things. Fuck sake. Where is it?!
:evil:
I'm running 1000km (6 Marathons, 26 Half Marathons & 20 10ks) this year so sponsor me ya bastards!

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:40 am

Day before BOA.. and I have a fucking sore throat. DO NOT WANT.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:46 am

My ISP. Bastards. They've gone beyond ineptitude and are now screwing me over out of malice. I'm considering legal action.
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby angel_of_death » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:49 am

Kami wrote:Just emailed the webmaster, and I'm going to have to purchase another ticket by the looks of things. Fuck sake. Where is it?!

my missus lost her ticket somewhere in between gettin into the car and waiting in the queue for the fest last year. The guy accepted the confirmation email though. She was panicing a bit!

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:58 am

angel_of_death wrote:
Kami wrote:Just emailed the webmaster, and I'm going to have to purchase another ticket by the looks of things. Fuck sake. Where is it?!

my missus lost her ticket somewhere in between gettin into the car and waiting in the queue for the fest last year. The guy accepted the confirmation email though. She was panicing a bit!

I think most places accept confirmation e-mails in case of lost tickets. Would be fucking harsh to make you buy a whole new ticket just because you misplaced your old one.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

gumpy87
Denim Demon

Postby gumpy87 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 pm

i have the beginings of either a bad cold or light flu
By this axe I rule

Humperdink
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby Humperdink » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:11 pm

Applecore wrote:
angel_of_death wrote:

I think most places accept confirmation e-mails in case of lost tickets. Would be fucking harsh to make you buy a whole new ticket just because you misplaced your old one.

Yeah, definately. I'm sure you will be fine Kami! Just make sure you bring ID with you, like a bill with address on, or something :D

Thats what I have to do because I bought mine after the posting out date. :) I'm sure the same principal will apply.
Yes. I probably love Opeth more than you do.

Kami
Leather Rebel

Postby Kami » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Well this is the email I got back from the webmaster...

So does that mean that I'd have to purchase a new ticket and use the email confirmation from that one, as opposed to the ticket I ordered last year?

Or do I simply print off my email confirmation from the ticket I've already purchased?

Hi Shane

You will need to purchase another ticket, if you do find the ticket when you return home, then send it back to us and we will Refund the ticket, if you could also let me have your Bloodstock Store 4 or 5 digit number to enable me to update your account to qualify for a Refund if the ticket is found .

Please Note : The Ticket must be in good condition and the Security Strip must Not be ripped, torn or damaged in anyway .

Regards

:?
I'm running 1000km (6 Marathons, 26 Half Marathons & 20 10ks) this year so sponsor me ya bastards!

Freyja
Denim Demon

Postby Freyja » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:49 pm

I feel positively sick with excitement. I don't like feeling sick.
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:

http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

The Unforgiven
Powermetal Child

Postby The Unforgiven » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Whats pissing me off is that I have another day at work before riding to Bloodstock aaargghhh!!!
The Unforgiven
Doom Crew UK Chapter

Bizza
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Bizza » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:30 pm

I'VE LOST MY FUCKING BANK CARD!!! :x

Why does this shit always pick the worst possible times imaginable to happen? :(
Last edited by Bizza on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BOA - '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18,' 19.
Warhorns '12 '15 '16
WOA - '15
Damnation - '12
Download - '16 (Never fucking again)

*mika*
Powermetal Child

Postby *mika* » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Kami wrote:Well this is the email I got back from the webmaster...

So does that mean that I'd have to purchase a new ticket and use the email confirmation from that one, as opposed to the ticket I ordered last year?

Or do I simply print off my email confirmation from the ticket I've already purchased?

Hi Shane

You will need to purchase another ticket, if you do find the ticket when you return home, then send it back to us and we will Refund the ticket, if you could also let me have your Bloodstock Store 4 or 5 digit number to enable me to update your account to qualify for a Refund if the ticket is found .

Please Note : The Ticket must be in good condition and the Security Strip must Not be ripped, torn or damaged in anyway .

Regards

:?

I guess they're just trying to cover themselves in case you've given the ticket to someone else and are trying to use the confirmation to get in. Just keep looking for the original ticket!!

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:36 pm

I finally got around to actually trying on Bras today and the funkin fire alarm went off. I was told to get out NOW... so chucked on my top and went outside. It was like something from Dawn of the dead though watching loads of older generations slowly shuffling out whilst still sort of browsing.

I then had to wait outside M&S for 50 mins so I could go back in and get the Bra I went in with (which was in changing room). Whilst constantly being asked 'can we go in yet?' by the same old people that would have caused my death had it of been a real fire.

Anyways got back to the changing room and the girl had put all the bras from all the changing rooms in a trolley so everyone could see my tatty grey (use to be white) bra. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to tomorrow more than ever now.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:58 pm

I'm hungover and i've done 0 preperation for tomorrow, I just can't be arsed with it :\

clare-l
Denim Demon

Postby clare-l » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:58 pm

bloody tent won't go back in it's bag.