What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
gumpy87
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby gumpy87 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Deli Kate wrote:
Manadh wrote:On another forum I go on, there is a thread about Cats (As a lot of the people on said forum appear to have them). Despite having a cat discussion thread, the General chat thread is also full of cat related talk :x

Almost as irritating as computer games and pokemon taking over other threads :lol:

we could combine the 2 and have a conversation about meowth :lol:
By this axe I rule

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Dan Jenkins wrote:
Finnvitka wrote:I have ear plugs in.

I can still hear my housemate snoring THROUGH THE WALL.

It's not even slightly muffled, I might as well not have the ear plugs in at all.

I'm going fucking insane. I hate it. I cannot cannot sleep when someone is snoring.

It's horrible, I had that exact scenario last year :( Let alone the days I couldn't wear ear plugs because I needed to hear my alarm in the morning.

I can hear my alarm through the ear plugs, luckily, but I just don't get anywhere near enough sleep because of it. My housemate can hear it through the ceiling, and we've told him that he snores obnoxiously loud, but doesn't seem to want to do anything about it.

Not to mention another flatmate is currently throwing a hissy fit at us all because when we did a ton of washing up last night, we didn't do her stuff (it was meant to be her turn last, and all she did was her stuff, so we figured we couldn't be bothered doing hers). Don't get me wrong, I like these people, but living with them is driving me insane
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Kill them and take their power.

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:59 pm

Halloween plans have fallen through. I fucking love Halloween and this is the first time in years that I'm going to be spending it at home.
If I didn't have any plans at all I wouldn't be so fussed, it's just that my mate's had to cancel on coming out. Fuck.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:56 pm

Feeling insanely broody today. I usually hate kids.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

wolverine83
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby wolverine83 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Bellini wrote:Feeling insanely broody today. I usually hate kids.

Mau mau.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:27 pm

Some twat walked into the cycle lane in front of me today, then had a go at me when I ran into him. Not only should he have been watching where he was fucking walking, but I now need to spend £40 on a new wheel and have a gash on my side. I hate tourists :x
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Moonburp wrote:Some twat walked into the cycle lane in front of me today, then had a go at me when I ran into him. Not only should he have been watching where he was fucking walking, but I now need to spend £40 on a new wheel and have a gash on my side. I hate tourists :x

at least you have cycle lanes in your area
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:37 pm

Danroush wrote:
Moonburp wrote:Some twat walked into the cycle lane in front of me today, then had a go at me when I ran into him. Not only should he have been watching where he was fucking walking, but I now need to spend £40 on a new wheel and have a gash on my side. I hate tourists :x

It'd be nice if pedestrians noticed that you're not meant to walk in them.
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:48 pm

Moonburp wrote:
Danroush wrote:

It'd be nice if pedestrians noticed that you're not meant to walk in them.

yeah, did the idiot admit it was his fault in the end or was he too stubborn?
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

RB2610
Denim Demon

Postby RB2610 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Blehhhhh, not only have I been friendzoned, but my earphones seem to be packing in :( :( :( :( :(
Winner of "The who are you again? Award for people who seem to slip under the radar, despite posting regularly" 2009!!

Freakshow Nightmare
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Freakshow Nightmare » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:12 pm

My boots, rucksac, and laptop all broke in the same day. I can't afford to replace my boots, I can afford to replace my rucksac, but really shouldn't have to when I've had it for 6 weeks, and will probably have to pay to get the screen fixed on my equally new laptop, because I bet the guarantee doesn't cover the possibility that whoever made this bag was utterly retarded!

Also managed to fall out with a friend, and completely fail with the latest woman, all in the last 24 hours. Says a lot about me that the loss of material things has pissed me off far more than the emotional issues though.
"Reign of terror, on the seas,
will bring these posers to their knees"

Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Postby Twaddlefish » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:21 pm

I hate my job. I hate the house I live in because the other two guys have no concept of cleanliness and their idea of a guy's night in is watching Star Trek, and I came back home TWICE today to find they'd left the front door open. I am ill, I am tired and I have to spend 8 hours a day in an office with a woman who won't shut the fuck up and get's offended and shitty with me when I throw any of her bullshit back at her.

Fuck!
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

Metalchemyst
Denim Demon

Postby Metalchemyst » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:24 am

Twaddlefish wrote:I hate my job. I hate the house I live in because the other two guys have no concept of cleanliness and their idea of a guy's night in is watching Star Trek . . .

What's your idea of a guys night in? :D
Last edited by Metalchemyst on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
DISTORTION JUNKIES SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

Smee
Leather Rebel

Postby Smee » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:37 am

Properly fucked up my knee somehow during work today, which affected my sales. :( Only got one, was planning to get at least 2 or 3 but could barely walk for the last hour so had to shadow my colleague. Then I was literally 1 minute late for my train home so had to wait an hour. Came home at midnight and that's just too damn late to even think of still making dinner so now I'm goddamn HUNGRY.
"Women have feelings. Without them, rape would be useless."

http://www.facebook.com/smeez0rz
http://www.last.fm/user/Smeez0rz