What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
aaron_stacey
Leather Rebel

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby aaron_stacey » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:04 pm

lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:Two houses in the road next to mine have thier christmas decorations up already :x

this angers you lol
"let us ponder on the meaning of life" "no no no holy fuck no!"

lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:10 pm

aaron_stacey wrote:
lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:Two houses in the road next to mine have thier christmas decorations up already :x

this angers you lol

Dont get me wrong, i love crimbo as much as the next person, but they've had them (decorations, tree and outside lights!!) up at least a week already, grrrr!! i dont put mine up till the 12th december!!!
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

twilightoftheidols
Denim Demon

Postby twilightoftheidols » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:14 pm

lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:
aaron_stacey wrote:

this angers you lol

Dont get me wrong, i love crimbo as much as the next person, but they've had them (decorations, tree and outside lights!!) up at least a week already, grrrr!! i dont put mine up till the 12th december!!!

Hardely something to get upset over though :lol:
Insurgency - War Thrashing Chaos - Militant Death Cult MLP due September 2017 https://insurgencythrashuk.bandcamp.com

aaron_stacey
Leather Rebel

Postby aaron_stacey » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:16 pm

aaron_stacey wrote:

this angers you lol

I agree that It is way to early to be putting up the decorations (i usaully class december the first as the time to start thinking of christmas) but what i'm not getting is how it makes you mad lol confused i could get but actually angry i dunno lol

lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:20 pm

aaron_stacey wrote:
I agree that It is way to early to be putting up the decorations (i usaully class december the first as the time to start thinking of christmas) but what i'm not getting is how it makes you mad lol confused i could get but actually angry i dunno lol

lets put it down to a pet quirk/annoyance then!
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

aaron_stacey
Leather Rebel

Postby aaron_stacey » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:21 pm

aaron_stacey wrote:

lets put it down to a pet quirk/annoyance then!

yeah that could work :yes:

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Yes, yes, it's SO hilarious how Lady Gaga is allegedly a hermaphrodite.

Go watch the Bad Romance video, if she is then she's hiding her penis pretty fucking well in that red bandage outfit

anyway, I am pissed off today because Edward Woodward is dead :(
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

aaron_stacey
Leather Rebel

Postby aaron_stacey » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Finnvitka wrote:Yes, yes, it's SO hilarious how Lady Gaga IS a hermaphrodite.

Go watch the Bad Romance video, if she is then she's hiding her penis pretty fucking well in that red bandage outfit

FIXED

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:41 pm

:( I watched The Wicker Man not long ago. He's fucking awesome in it. RIP.

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:42 pm

Just had to write out my statement for an accident that happened in fucking April.
Pissed me off because the family have waited until now to try and claim for what was their daughter's stupid fault. SHE shot out in front of ME, on her bike, on a zebra crossing without even looking if it was safe to go! Not thinking about how it's a blind corner and I couldn't have seen her coming until it was too late.
She hurt her wrist and leg, she should be happy to be alive! Also she should think herself lucky that I only hit her at 25mph and I'm not one of the fucking idiot boy racers that speed around the town (especially that road)!
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby angel_of_death » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Applecore wrote:Just had to write out my statement for an accident that happened in fucking April.
Pissed me off because the family have waited until now to try and claim for what was their daughter's stupid fault. SHE shot out in front of ME, on her bike, on a zebra crossing without even looking if it was safe to go! Not thinking about how it's a blind corner and I couldn't have seen her coming until it was too late.
She hurt her wrist and leg, she should be happy to be alive! Also she should think herself lucky that I only hit her at 25mph and I'm not one of the fucking idiot boy racers that speed around the town (especially that road)!

Sue the council for putting a zebra crossing on a blind corner. Since it's the pedestrians right of way on a zebra crossing, they should be visible to drivers.

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:56 pm

angel_of_death wrote:Sue the council for putting a zebra crossing on a blind corner. Since it's the pedestrians right of way on a zebra crossing, they should be visible to drivers.

The Police officer that dealt with the incident said it's a stupid place for a zebra crossing, but I guess the council thought pedestrians would have the sense to stop and look before just blindly going across. Had the girl stopped and got off her bike (like you're meant to do at a zebra crossing), I'd have been gone by the time she started to walk across.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

Womble
Denim Demon

Postby Womble » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:13 pm

My school/college caring more about grades than their actual students.

The amount of crap they're making me do in order to "prove that I can get a solid A this year" so I can avoid having to redo last year's coursework is bloody stupid.

I only need an A in History for the unis I want to go to and Bs in my other subjects, which I can easily get. The school loves to blag on about how they're working in our interests. Bullshit, all they want is to secure their league table scores.

Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Postby Twaddlefish » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:59 pm

Our bathroom is leaking into the kitchen. OH SHI-
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

Oceansoul
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby Oceansoul » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Twaddlefish wrote:Our bathroom is leaking into the kitchen. OH SHI-

Ours did that quite recently. Caused loads of damage to the wall and ceiling. The plumber had to come over 4 times before he actually tried to fix it, by just re - sealing around the cracks near the bath tub. Needless to say that didn't last long and a different plumber came to sort it. Getting a new bathroom suite thing put in soon according to the letting agents though, which will be good. Getting slightly annoyed at a frequently flooded kitchen now :rolleyes:
JOIN THE BLOODSTOCK CHATROOM!! --> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14484

**Just a small town girl, Living in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going anywhere**