What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Finnvitka » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:03 pm

clare-l wrote:Cos I'm on year abroad, my loan came in dead early at the end of August. But this term's hasn't come through though I thought it would have and I haven't paid rent yet and account balance is a bit too low to do so :/ whoops.

Mine is considerably too low to do so.

Oh fuck I'm in trouble.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

Manadh
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Manadh » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:23 pm

More or less my entire Facebook news/live feeds being clogged up with people joining groups.
WTF.

i_am_a_viking
Paster of Muppets

Postby i_am_a_viking » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:26 pm

This essay god damn.
We raise our wooden pints and we yoik and sing and we fight and dance til the morning!

black_rose
Leather Rebel

Postby black_rose » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Woke up today with horrible back pain, and no amount of stretching and clicking is making it go away. My spine hates me :(
Maybe I am just the road, dreaming that I walk

Metallinen
Paster of Muppets

Postby Metallinen » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:55 pm

One of my speakers has packed up meaning I have to use headphones if I want to listen to anything. Headphones pushing on my ears makes them sore so I can't do that for extended periods of time.

It's also going to cost yet more money to get it fixed. After the car failed it's MOT and needed new tyres and a stop light yesterday, this is not good news.

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Darkweasel wrote:
Cookie_ wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2792424/Britains-Got-Talent-judge-Amanda-Holden-nets-new-game-show.html

:(

Amanda Holden?

I think Celebrities doing it could be good (well, head and shoulders above most reality TV show activities), but when it comes to the presenter, they should either bring back Richard O'Brien or not do it at all.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:21 pm

MetalBeast wrote:
Darkweasel wrote:
Cookie_ wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2792424/Britains-Got-Talent-judge-Amanda-Holden-nets-new-game-show.html

:(

Amanda Holden?

I think Celebrities doing it could be good (well, head and shoulders above most reality TV show activities), but when it comes to the presenter, they should either bring back Richard O'Brien or not do it at all.

does no one remember the other presenter, with short brown hair? he wasn't too bad TBF
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

kle110
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby kle110 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm really ill, feel so bad, and Steve isn't here to make me tea or cwtch up or anything nice :( Hope I feel better before work on Saturday!

someone else
Denim Demon

Postby someone else » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Danroush wrote:
MetalBeast wrote:
Darkweasel wrote:Amanda Holden?

does no one remember the other presenter, with short brown hair? he wasn't too bad TBF

Ed Tudor Pole. He sang in Ten Pole Tudor (had a hit with Swords Of A Thousand Men, which Skyclad covered) and was in a post-Lydon version of the Sex Pistols.
She wanted nothing...and I delivered

http://www.last.fm/user/apm11

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Danroush wrote:does no one remember the other presenter, with short brown hair? he wasn't too bad TBF

Yeah. I can remember Edward Tudor Pole. He did the job reasonably well, but wasn't nearly as good as Richard O'Brien.

WPMOT: One of my wisdom teeth is giving me grief.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:40 pm

I never realised it was Edward Tudor Pole. Amazing. Of course, not as amazing as Richard O'Brian. Amanda Holden is an appalling choice.

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:41 pm

I hate all these people who've been having time off school/work/college/whatever and been playing in the snow. I've been getting up at 6:30am everyday to get the bus to work while others get away with doing nothing :evil: very envious I am

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Smindas wrote:I never realised it was Edward Tudor Pole. Amazing. Of course, not as amazing as Richard O'Brian. Amanda Holden is an appalling choice.

Edward Tudor Pole is my mate's uncle. We always thought his name was hilarious and ended up calling him "Chewed a cock".

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Lick Mars wrote:I hate all these people who've been having time off school/work/college/whatever and been playing in the snow. I've been getting up at 6:30am everyday to get the bus to work while others get away with doing nothing :evil: very envious I am

same here, the radio this morning was just full of places closed, which hasn't included my school, as it's in loughborough, although it's been snowing heavily there too

also :lol: to the above
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Moonburp wrote:
Smindas wrote:I never realised it was Edward Tudor Pole. Amazing. Of course, not as amazing as Richard O'Brian. Amanda Holden is an appalling choice.

Edward Tudor Pole is my mate's uncle. We always thought his name was hilarious and ended up calling him "Chewed a cock".

Haha, amazing word play ;P I have a Skyclad single of 'Swords of a Thousand Men' with him guesting on it somewhere. I think that's probably the only reason I really know Ten Pole Tudor.