What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Johnny Tightlips
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Johnny Tightlips » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:07 pm

siliconfury wrote::lol: It is a rather nice market, but it is a bit fucking crowded.

Massively :lol: Incidently, you ever used an editor called HotHTML? I helped develop the last release of that (version 3), but it seems to have fallen into obscurity, which is a shame as it was very good. It is available for free now though.

Prometherion91
Denim Demon

Postby Prometherion91 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Metal_saddle wrote:wish i could repair relations with certain people

Same here.
Womble wrote:Petri isn't fat. He's just ribbed for her pleasure.

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Johnny Tightlips wrote:
siliconfury wrote::lol: It is a rather nice market, but it is a bit fucking crowded.

Massively :lol: Incidently, you ever used an editor called HotHTML? I helped develop the last release of that (version 3), but it seems to have fallen into obscurity, which is a shame as it was very good. It is available for free now though.

Never came across it.

I largely do PHP as I know that best, but I've a few years of C# behind me, and been getting into Sharepoint development on and off this past year, very niched and lucrative market to get into from what I've seen.

I use Notepad++ for most of my development, though what I'd really like is an IDE that allows me to debug PHP web apps by adding breakpoints and watches and stuff.
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Johnny Tightlips
Denim Demon

Postby Johnny Tightlips » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:16 pm

siliconfury wrote:
Johnny Tightlips wrote:

Never came across it.

I largely do PHP as I know that best, but I've a few years of C# behind me, and been getting into Sharepoint development on and off this past year, very niched and lucrative market to get into from what I've seen.

I use Notepad++ for most of my development, though what I'd really like is an IDE that allows me to debug PHP web apps by adding breakpoints and watches and stuff.

HotHTML 2000 was the famous release, which is how I got involved in the last one, but the company that made it (WebSoft) seemed to disappear, though I did see the head programmer floating around the net a few years later.

C++ was my main love, concentrating mainly on maths programming (not the best language for it I know, but plenty of work around to make it worth it) and OpenGL programming...trust me to pick something that has no use whatsoever anymore :lol:

I still do a fair bit of PHP these days but I stopped webdesigning properly when I went to uni and I only tend to do sites for myself and friends anymore.

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Bellini wrote:I wanted some prints for my bathroom, and Chris asked if he could choose the prints. So I stupidly agreed that providing they are black and white prints (my bathroom is pretty much all black and wood) he could have what he wanted, so he said he would choose it and make it a surprise for me.

Anyway the 'art' came today. It's awful. They are really vintage looking suggestive prints (they are black and white I guess, but still).

One is off a topless ballerina (it's like she is staring at you - last thing you want during a late night trip to bathroom) and the other is a naked woman doing a handstand on a carousel horse lion thing.

I would post a link, but will probably get told off, hence why I don't really think it's the sort of thing I was in my bathroom (especially when we have guests)

Pah.

:lol: Tell him he's my hero.

wintermourn
Denim Demon

Postby wintermourn » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:21 pm

Bellini wrote:I wanted some prints for my bathroom, and Chris asked if he could choose the prints. So I stupidly agreed that providing they are black and white prints (my bathroom is pretty much all black and wood) he could have what he wanted, so he said he would choose it and make it a surprise for me.

Anyway the 'art' came today. It's awful. They are really vintage looking suggestive prints (they are black and white I guess, but still).

One is off a topless ballerina (it's like she is staring at you - last thing you want during a late night trip to bathroom) and the other is a naked woman doing a handstand on a carousel horse lion thing.

I would post a link, but will probably get told off, hence why I don't really think it's the sort of thing I was in my bathroom (especially when we have guests)

Pah.

should have bought some prints of me instead :eyes: :lol:
Jobdone wrote:I kissed a decent amount of men last night.

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:36 pm

eBay is insisting on calling me to verify my identity. It's 11:30 at night, we have two phones. One in the kitchen and one in my parents' bedroom where my mum is currently asleep. So, naturally, I don't want them to call me.
This is fucking ridiculous, why do they even need my phone number? It's fine for me to spend my money on there but god forbid I actually earn any.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:58 pm

herzeleid wrote:

Pah.

:lol: Tell him he's my hero.

The last thing he needs is encouragement. :lol:

wintermourn wrote:should have bought some prints of me instead :eyes: :lol:

:lol: I think weird vintage woman with baps out in a tutu is slightly better than Jamie with his nips out in a tutu.

They are hung up on the wall now, Looks like they are staying :rolleyes:
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

wintermourn
Denim Demon

Postby wintermourn » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:32 am

Bellini wrote:
wintermourn wrote:should have bought some prints of me instead :eyes: :lol:

:lol: I think weird vintage woman with baps out in a tutu is slightly better than Jamie with his nips out in a tutu.

They are hung up on the wall now, Looks like they are staying :rolleyes:

i didn't mean OF me :lol:
Jobdone wrote:I kissed a decent amount of men last night.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:47 am

Early morning at the Concorde 2 tomorrow. Tempted not to go in because our tutor's currently touring with the Sunshine Underground for two weeks and we have a replacement. If I do, it had better be worth walking 40 minutes to a venue that has no central heating. I'm already pissed off at BIMM for taking away £4000 for a poorly organised course.

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:00 am

A variety of events over the last few months seem to be coming to a bit of a boil. I've been stuck with possibly one of the worst man-periods of my life over the last few weeks and I don't think it's going to pass for a while yet.

Amelia
Consort of the Beast

Postby Amelia » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:22 am

i am incredibly hungry and too nauseous to eat anything. :(

Calibur
Denim Demon

Postby Calibur » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:28 am

Amelia wrote:i am incredibly hungry and too nauseous to eat anything. :(

I know that feeling :( If it's of any help, usually I can stomach soup at times like that.

Dan Jenkins
Denim Demon

Postby Dan Jenkins » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:30 am

Last edited by Dan Jenkins on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trollman
Warrior of Metal

Postby Trollman » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:37 am

My fart .. it smells of death :ugh: