What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Cookie_
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Cookie_ » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:20 pm

My feet hurt. Wearing stilettos to shop = bad idea.
ImageImageImage

deeno
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby deeno » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Pull a groin muscle - bloody hell :o

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Looks like I'm not getting a driving lesson now too. Today just keeps getting fucking better as it drags on.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Smee
Leather Rebel

Postby Smee » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:42 pm

I got a seperate phone insurance when I got my phone a few months ago. Now they've tried to take out money from my bank account to pay for it several times, but couldn't as it's overdrawn at the moment. So they've sent me 12 texts that the insurance has been put to a stop. As if one time wasn't enough. And now I got one "We have some very important news regarding your insurance, please call .....". Fuck that, if they have news they can call me, I'm not going to waste my time by being put on hold for ages.
"Women have feelings. Without them, rape would be useless."

http://www.facebook.com/smeez0rz
http://www.last.fm/user/Smeez0rz

Cookie_
Denim Demon

Postby Cookie_ » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Noodle wrote:Looks like I'm not getting a driving lesson now too. Today just keeps getting fucking better as it drags on.

Why not? :(
ImageImageImage

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Music licensing is a pain in the fucking arse.

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Cookie_ wrote:
Noodle wrote:Looks like I'm not getting a driving lesson now too. Today just keeps getting fucking better as it drags on.

Why not? :(

It'll all end up being completely my own fault somehow. He never turned up probably because I couldn't call him to discuss starting 5 minutes earlier than planned. At a guess...
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

MentalInfestation
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby MentalInfestation » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:34 pm

I've been so stressed out that I've managed to develope a cough :x This fortnight has been fucking dire. Thank god I'm off out with the girls tomorrow and seein Bigelf on Monday!
Is no longer using this forum. Adios, off to pastures new with some "grown ups" and less egos :)

clare-l
Denim Demon

Postby clare-l » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:20 pm

MSN is being shit as usual, and I want to bug boyfriend while he's at work but noooo. Hmpf.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:37 pm

My lack of writing abilities for this cover letter.

And the fact my mouse broke so I have to use the fucking cunting wanking bollocksing child-molesting anal-penetrating touchpad.

In case it didn't come across, I don't enjoy using touchpads.

black_rose
Leather Rebel

Postby black_rose » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:46 pm

I have to have produced a proposal for my Evil Project of Doom by the 15th March. Also have to have finished the project (which is 5000-7000 words in German, by the way) and mailed it to my home uni by the 4th June. Which, considering that April is basically a write-off for getting any work done (I'm skiing for the first 10 days of it and then back in the UK from the 15th -28th), means that I have approximately 2 months to go from having absolutely nothing whatsoever to having a completely 5000-7000 word research project in German. And my German is pretty crap. Oh, and to top it off I'm pulling a complete blank for a topic for the project. And they're insisting that the topic falls under the general heading of "Society and Institutions in Contemporary Germany(/Europe) and under one of the sub-headings of "media, education, social services, parties and pressure groups, government systems and regionalism".

AAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!
Maybe I am just the road, dreaming that I walk

The Toad
Paster of Muppets

Postby The Toad » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:11 pm

All the Tiger Woods coverage. He had an affair, or multiple ones. Who cares? Unless he was fucking endangered turtles in the galopgas Islands it's not news! Nor does he need to have residential care to help him deal with the many issues that he has that caused him to have an affair.

i_am_a_viking
Paster of Muppets

Postby i_am_a_viking » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Finally getting my results back for the patch testing for my allergies. Apart from the silly stuff (noted in the what made me lol thread) I'm allergic to stuff like epoxy resins, adhesives, glazes, ceramics and wood preservatives. How fucking joyous. For those not in the know: I'm doing a course in conservation and restoration of historical objects and this is my career plan...

They've done a blood test and in 4 weeks I go back and they're going to put me on these tablets, that from reading through the info, make you more susceptable to getting cancers and can severely damage bone marrow and the likes.

Fun times for Jenny :(
We raise our wooden pints and we yoik and sing and we fight and dance til the morning!

Cookie_
Denim Demon

Postby Cookie_ » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Thinking about if tonight will work out or not :( I've put a lot of effort in.
ImageImageImage

Prometherion91
Denim Demon

Postby Prometherion91 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:30 pm

I forgot how long it takes to install Cubase/HAlionOne.
Womble wrote:Petri isn't fat. He's just ribbed for her pleasure.