What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
metalsam
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby metalsam » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:47 pm

thehairyone wrote:My mood right now could be used to drill oil wells. I'm in a self-consuming circle of bad thoughts that are going in directions they haven't been for some time.

Perhaps if I hadn't built up this facade where I'm never upset, or if I am I deal with it quickly on my own people might be more willing to listen when I say I'm unhappy.

Stupid part is that I know I could fix it with just a bit of effert and backbone. But I can't pull myself in to shape to do it, I almost need someone standing over me to make me do these things.

Man up and get on with it.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:48 pm

End of an era today in the happy world of JobCentrePlus (as I already moaned about in the freaking you thread but sod it, it needs to be vented). My teams been split in two, my friends are all on the other team and no-one has told 60% of people coming in to sign that they're on a new floor. Fun fun fun. Some idiot has also scheduled training to clash and thanks to that, paternity leave and a funeral the under 6 month signers are down to 1 on Tuesday.

Yes 1 person, to sign at least 400 people in a day. She's shitting bricks to tell the truth. Glad it's not me.

Chaos. It's a nice idea in theory but it will not work in practise.

And to make things worse a workmate went on a 21st on Tuesday night and no-one's heard from him since. Not replying to phonecalls or anything. I'm getting worried. He'll no doubt lose his job as he's still on his probationary period, but even so, he's a nice bloke and we get on really well. He is the type to still be on a three day acid trip.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:50 pm

metalsam wrote:
thehairyone wrote:My mood right now could be used to drill oil wells. I'm in a self-consuming circle of bad thoughts that are going in directions they haven't been for some time.

Perhaps if I hadn't built up this facade where I'm never upset, or if I am I deal with it quickly on my own people might be more willing to listen when I say I'm unhappy.

Stupid part is that I know I could fix it with just a bit of effert and backbone. But I can't pull myself in to shape to do it, I almost need someone standing over me to make me do these things.

Man up and get on with it.

I believe the correct phrase is MTFU. I even have a badge with this on.

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:01 pm

*bashes head against wall*

Cookie_
Denim Demon

Postby Cookie_ » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:47 pm

I really do not want to do a fucking stock take until 11pm tomorrow night. I seriously can't take it.
ImageImageImage

Metallinen
Paster of Muppets

Postby Metallinen » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:25 pm

I've got a nasty feeling I'm going to be met with a wall of silence when trying to contact the buyer of my cab on ebay.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Metallinen wrote:I've got a nasty feeling I'm going to be met with a wall of silence when trying to contact the buyer of my cab on ebay.

What makes you think this?

Metallinen
Paster of Muppets

Postby Metallinen » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Moonburp wrote:
Metallinen wrote:I've got a nasty feeling I'm going to be met with a wall of silence when trying to contact the buyer of my cab on ebay.

What makes you think this?

Zero feedback and no questions asked before bidding. I've had a similar thing happen when trying to sell a cab before. It's a familiar story with bulky items that have to be collected in person.

That said, they've just contacted me before I even sent them an email. So I'm just being a terrible pessimist.

Ms 80s
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby Ms 80s » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:00 pm

fuckin tinnitus!!! least it's getting better :/ I wanna go wacken and to gigs :(

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby angel_of_death » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:23 pm

That, is irony!

Strapping Young Kate
Paster of Muppets

Postby Strapping Young Kate » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Feel like shit, look like shit and anyone who comes near me is gonna get punched in the face. Raaaar.

*Emo ranting over*
Moonburp wrote:Now everyone has Daniel Radcliffe's todger burned into their retinas and I feel like it's my fault.

Turbo wrote:Dont fucking diss the Babybel, sheep shagger.

RedTeamWins
Denim Demon

Postby RedTeamWins » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Christ tomorrow is going to be shit. Today was shit as well if I'm being honest with myself, but thankfully I'm not.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Fancy Last.fm apps must have crashed our internets.

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:36 pm

Crashing out for hours this evening because I haven't been sleeping well for the last couple of days. So chances are I won't sleep tonight either. Two hours on Wednesday night and an hour and a half this morning. I was still awake at 5am ffs.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Getting dangerously low on pistachio nuts.

Shit the bed.