What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Prometherion91
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Prometherion91 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Petition to change Mike's username to WrongyMike?
Womble wrote:Petri isn't fat. He's just ribbed for her pleasure.

Strapping Young Kate
Paster of Muppets

Postby Strapping Young Kate » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:18 pm

So only mongs go out to Tesco in this weather. (Other than a couple of metally folk I hadn't seen around before and got quite excited about. Not anyone on here by any chance?) Longest few hours of my life.
Moonburp wrote:Now everyone has Daniel Radcliffe's todger burned into their retinas and I feel like it's my fault.

Turbo wrote:Dont fucking diss the Babybel, sheep shagger.

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:28 pm

so what if i listen to parkway drive and papa roach? what does that have to do with me not liking the lineup? i've been to bloodstock 3 times now and so far this is the worst a lineup has looked at this stage for me
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

HollyTheHeadbanger
Denim Demon

Postby HollyTheHeadbanger » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:30 pm

Well, you're fucking weird.

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:31 pm

clearly :rolleyes:

what pissed me off is this cold. i've had it for about a week but it wasnt too bad so i could still work over the weekend, it's been getting worse now and generally when i get the cold it lasts ages so most likely i wont be allowed on the bus to go to work on saturday, unless somehow i get better :ugh:
Last edited by CrapyMike on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

V-Man
Paster of Muppets

Postby V-Man » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Combined defence plans with the French.
I used to have a link to a social networking site here but these days you all probably already know who I am.

Prometherion91
Denim Demon

Postby Prometherion91 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:03 pm

CrapyMike wrote:so what if i listen to parkway drive and papa roach? what does that have to do with me not liking the lineup? i've been to bloodstock 3 times now and so far this is the worst a lineup has looked at this stage for me

It means you're less likely to like the lineup, really. I'm not getting up on a high horse or anything here, that's just how it goes.

The same way I fucking love the lineup and think Papa Roach and Parkway Drive are piss poor.

xBERSERKERx
Denim Demon

Postby xBERSERKERx » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:05 pm

I like Parkway Drive and Papa Roach, and love the Bloodstock line-up for two years. :rolleyes:
Alex. wrote:This record better be as fit as Bezerker's ex's sister or I'm gonna be pissed.

Prometherion91
Denim Demon

Postby Prometherion91 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:07 pm

I said less likely, not "It's illegal for you to like the lineup." Of course there's going to be crossover to some extent, but it's just less likely for fans of those bands to like the bands BOA puts on.

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:13 pm

Prometherion91 wrote:
CrapyMike wrote:so what if i listen to parkway drive and papa roach? what does that have to do with me not liking the lineup? i've been to bloodstock 3 times now and so far this is the worst a lineup has looked at this stage for me

It means you're less likely to like the lineup, really. I'm not getting up on a high horse or anything here, that's just how it goes.

The same way I fucking love the lineup and think Papa Roach and Parkway Drive are piss poor.

i get your point, but its possible to like bands like that and the sort of bands likely to be booked for bloodstock. i actually like morbid angel, but not enough that im at all excited about the lineup so far. none of them make me want to buy a ticket, but if i go i'll probably watch them all

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:21 pm

I'm not bothered about who it is that's been announced, more that half my Facebook friends list felt the necessity to mention it in their statuses. Some of you cunts really are overzealous :P

Prometherion91
Denim Demon

Postby Prometherion91 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:25 pm

CrapyMike wrote:
Prometherion91 wrote:

i get your point, but its possible to like bands like that and the sort of bands likely to be booked for bloodstock. i actually like morbid angel, but not enough that im at all excited about the lineup so far. none of them make me want to buy a ticket, but if i go i'll probably watch them all

My original post was in jest, if that makes it any better. :rolleyes:

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:26 pm

i probably should have guessed that :oops: i was replying to everyone really, i just quoted you because you mentioned the bands

mcroper
Paster of Muppets

Postby mcroper » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:43 pm

I agree with you Mike, the line up is pretty "meh" for me so far. Im sure there's going to be more great bands announced though and i'll definitely go :)

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Strapping Young Kate wrote:Not looking forward to walking to work.

Same, although to the bus stop for me :ugh:
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1