What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
corrupt_toolbox
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby corrupt_toolbox » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Arriva Trains Wales drivers may be going on strike and fucking up my plans, at the behest of Bob Crow of the RMT, the same cunt who caused me a great deal of stress by planning to strike when I was going to Opeth's RAH gig. I wish he'd been around in Germany in '33.

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:43 pm

My Aunty telling me how the Muslims are taking over the country and we are now the token whites and we should start fighting back

Fucking propaganda induced bullshit ,let's all start white supremacist groups and wave nazi flags for fucks sake , god i hate people who see down tunnels :x

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:48 pm

My hair just wont go right and I'm about to meet an old friend who I havent seen in years who has perfect hair :(
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Darkweasel
Denim Demon

Postby Darkweasel » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Ndnd wrote:My hair just wont go right and I'm about to meet an old friend who I havent seen in years who has perfect hair :(

Just ruffle the shit out of her hair when you meet up.

Fibbly
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Fibbly » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:57 pm

My uniform makes me feel like a man and I am running out of ways in which to minge it up a bit.
If knowledge is a lactating mother- then I'm a very thirsty baby...

V-Man
Paster of Muppets

Postby V-Man » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Discovering that 4 out of my 5 uni choices accept General Studies and realising I should probably have gone to at least one general studies day in the last year. Im not worried about getting a shit grade in it because until now I didnt even know I could use it. Its just that I wasnt going to bother going in for the exams but now I feel I should.

Also
Fibbly wrote: minge it up a bit.
:yes:
I used to have a link to a social networking site here but these days you all probably already know who I am.

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:27 pm

The fucking Job Centre. I've been ringing them up and having to deal with their automated system all day, why can't they let me just speak to a human being? And I bet when I don't show up to the appointment I'm trying to rearrange, it'll be my fault for not giving them notice :x
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

mcroper
Paster of Muppets

Postby mcroper » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Only just woke up, fucking hate sleeping til this late, the whole day is gone.

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:59 pm

VirginInvader wrote:The fucking Job Centre. I've been ringing them up and having to deal with their automated system all day, why can't they let me just speak to a human being? And I bet when I don't show up to the appointment I'm trying to rearrange, it'll be my fault for not giving them notice :x

You can't rearrange your appointments through the benefit claim line, you need to actually ring the office you sign on at
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Went to bed with a slight sniffle, woke up with what felt like a gallon of alkaline in my throat and a nose three times more dense than usual.

Yep, I have a cold. Which probably means no training this weekend and, with a show on Sunday week, a dirty great cold sore.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:26 pm

HollyTheHeadbanger wrote:
*hugs*
Hope you feel better ASAP Charlotte!

Thanks! I feel much better now - still a bit sore and fed up, but better. :)
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Finnvitka wrote:
VirginInvader wrote:The fucking Job Centre. I've been ringing them up and having to deal with their automated system all day, why can't they let me just speak to a human being? And I bet when I don't show up to the appointment I'm trying to rearrange, it'll be my fault for not giving them notice :x

You can't rearrange your appointments through the benefit claim line, you need to actually ring the office you sign on at

I have been. They've cut me off twice now the cunts. Not to mention the 10+ other times they sent me round the houses before telling me to ring back later.
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Azubi » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Does anyone else see the irony of the Job Centre using an automated system instead of manned call centres right from the off?
http://www.azubi.co.uk - Azubi's Adventures in Abandonment :)

fluffymoo wrote:Fucking hell, Mike - you really are wrong all the time.

Drugged_unholy
Leather Rebel

Postby Drugged_unholy » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:32 pm

VirginInvader wrote:
I have been. They've cut me off twice now the cunts. Not to mention the 10+ other times they sent me round the houses before telling me to ring back later.

Just console yourself with the thought that many of them will be out of work in a few years once the system gets simplified and delivered online.

WPMOT - Gone deaf in my right ear again. Probably have to get it syringed.

Prometherion91
Denim Demon

Postby Prometherion91 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Azubi wrote:

Does anyone else see the irony of the Job Centre using an automated system instead of manned call centres right from the off?

:lol:
Womble wrote:Petri isn't fat. He's just ribbed for her pleasure.