What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Kami
Leather Rebel

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Kami » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:01 pm

Some random pain in my lower right abdomen that's stopping me getting to sleep, had it for a few hours and I dunno if it's related or not but I feel like I have terrible trapped wind. Keep managing to force something out through burps, but feel like I need to fart like a docker but can't.
I'm running 1000km (6 Marathons, 26 Half Marathons & 20 10ks) this year so sponsor me ya bastards!

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Kami wrote:Some random pain in my lower right abdomen that's stopping me getting to sleep, had it for a few hours and I dunno if it's related or not but I feel like I have terrible trapped wind. Keep managing to force something out through burps, but feel like I need to fart like a docker but can't.

My friend always suggests waggling your bum in the air for trapped wind that won't come out. :yes:
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:12 pm

peypea wrote:
Kami wrote:Some random pain in my lower right abdomen that's stopping me getting to sleep, had it for a few hours and I dunno if it's related or not but I feel like I have terrible trapped wind. Keep managing to force something out through burps, but feel like I need to fart like a docker but can't.

My friend always suggests waggling your bum in the air for trapped wind that won't come out. :yes:

But that's your cure for everything!

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Moonburp wrote:
peypea wrote:

But that's your cure for everything!

Yes, and it used to work.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:28 pm

The more ace something is that you've ordered on the internet, the more the days waiting for it to arrive will drag.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Kami wrote:lower right abdomen

Lower left abdomen would suggest trapped wind or some crazy huge shit waiting to be unleashed, but lower right? Isn't that where the appendix is? /crazy paranoid diagnosis
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:58 pm

my throat has just decided to go nice and painful for no apparent reason.

joy.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:22 am

The audacity of my housemate, unbelievable...

She bought two rats when she moved into our uni house, in despite of her parents forbidding her to, and upon finding out she did, banning her from bringing them home.
As I got this christmas temp job I offered to look after them until Christmas, and she took that as thinking I was going to stay in the house by myself ALL christmas, and be able to look after them.

I texted her today asking her what she was going to do with them seeing as I'm going home on thursday and not coming back til mid January, and now for some reason its my fucking problem. She's asking me to ask my dad if he can drive 2 hours up to Hatfield on christmas eve and come and get them and then bring them back to mine for xmas.
Fucking hell, she has a car, if she's that concerned she can drive up here and take them back to mine herself, its not mine or my dad's fucking problem :|

swjmcollins
Powermetal Child

Postby swjmcollins » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:30 am

Fucking snow means that Anathema might not be able to arrive in Liverpool tonight for their gig in the cavern club...fucking hate this snow...first my TV signal now taking Anathema away from me...I'm gonna go kick the head off of next doors snowman...

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:46 am

I made the mistake of reading an article about how to wrap presents really well, since reading it I have been looking at the ones I have already wrapped and twitching.

I ended up having to unwrap them all, and rewrap them according to the advice in the article. There was about 20 to unwrap and rewrap.

Still not entirely happy with the wrapping.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:56 am

swjmcollins wrote:Fucking snow means that Anathema might not be able to arrive in Liverpool tonight for their gig in the cavern club...
Where has this been said?

corrupt_toolbox
Denim Demon

Postby corrupt_toolbox » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:00 am

My internet connection at home is an absolute joke, because my dad decided to finally get wireless and it's as fucking shite as I knew it would be.

swjmcollins
Powermetal Child

Postby swjmcollins » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:06 am

Ensorcelled wrote:
swjmcollins wrote:Fucking snow means that Anathema might not be able to arrive in Liverpool tonight for their gig in the cavern club...

It's just a rumour i heard it's not fact...but according to a friend they're flying in...and well flying aint the best form of transport at the moment :(

Phoning up in the morning to find out if its still on.

mcroper
Paster of Muppets

Postby mcroper » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:11 am

Snow, No money, boredom, amongst other things. In a piss mood.

gumpy87
Denim Demon

Postby gumpy87 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:14 am

swjmcollins wrote:
Ensorcelled wrote:

It's just a rumour i heard it's not fact...but according to a friend they're flying in...and well flying aint the best form of transport at the moment :(

Phoning up in the morning to find out if its still on.

They had better get there
By this axe I rule