What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Finnvitka » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Brand new tights ripping when I'm putting them on, ughhh. Now I have to change my entire outfit plans.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

Fibbly
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Fibbly » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:32 pm

The inane updates from a girl who is president of Manchester SU (I think) about the demos. Oh jesusy chroist.
If knowledge is a lactating mother- then I'm a very thirsty baby...

Strapping Young Kate
Paster of Muppets

Postby Strapping Young Kate » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Finding out the load of predictable crap that was said about me, merely because I knew what was going on and wasn't stupid enough just to accept it without an explanation. But kicking up a fuss would just ask for more patronising. Hey ho, I have no shame.
Moonburp wrote:Now everyone has Daniel Radcliffe's todger burned into their retinas and I feel like it's my fault.

Turbo wrote:Dont fucking diss the Babybel, sheep shagger.

RedTeamWins
Denim Demon

Postby RedTeamWins » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Last night was pretty mint for the most part but then went home early because I started feeling right ill, and it's carried over into today.

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Decided to have a wander down Albert Road and was shocked at how many shops have gone to the wall lately.

Freyja
Denim Demon

Postby Freyja » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Fuck sake. Got outbid on the 2 t shirts I had been winning for the past few days right at the last minute.
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:

http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

RedTeamWins
Denim Demon

Postby RedTeamWins » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:00 pm

Freyja wrote:Fuck sake. Got outbid on the 2 t shirts I had been winning for the past few days right at the last minute.

On the one hand this is why I hate Ebay, but on the other, it's delicious when you're the person doing the sniping and you get it for cheap. It's a dilemma.

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:32 pm

I'm an unashamed sniper though I don't buy much on eBay.

Pissed off because I can't wake up at weekends. I wanted to go training today, which starts at 1pm but woke up at half one. I slept through all my alarms. When I did wake up it was to the sound of my brother going at it like a traction engine with his gf.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:39 pm

My copy of Jet Set Radio Future has unexpectedly stopped working. I only bought it earlier this week :(

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:13 pm

One of my mates' granny passing away and then the peelers arrested his uncle because he was "behaving strangely" before they had even done a post mortem, which came back with the cause of death as pneumonia
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:32 pm

I'm getting really pissed off with the brother making a mess in the kitchen, using all the cooking stuff then pissing off out without cleaning it up. I'm supposed to cook for myself with what now?

You can't speak to him about it without him getting an attitude on him and insisting he'll do it when he gets back at some indeterminate time in the small hours, when he actually won't and will go to bed instead.

I could do it myself but then he's off the hook and will do exactly the same next time.

I think it might be time to start looking for a studio flat and tell him to go and fucking sing. Inconsiderate little shit.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:41 pm

jackcake wrote:I'm getting really pissed off with the brother making a mess in the kitchen, using all the cooking stuff then pissing off out without cleaning it up. I'm supposed to cook for myself with what now?

You can't speak to him about it without him getting an attitude on him and insisting he'll do it when he gets back at some indeterminate time in the small hours, when he actually won't and will go to bed instead.

I could do it myself but then he's off the hook and will do exactly the same next time.

I think it might be time to start looking for a studio flat and tell him to go and fucking sing. Inconsiderate little shit.

Related:

Olord big pic. http://imgur.com/eYhJY

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:43 pm

If he's like that, then jsut don't do anything about it. Leave it to pile up for him.

If you need to cook something with it, just clean it and use it, and then leave it for him.
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:48 pm

siliconfury wrote:If he's like that, then jsut don't do anything about it. Leave it to pile up for him.

If you need to cook something with it, just clean it and use it, and then leave it for him.

Cook something really messy on it so he'll have to clean it to use it
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Noodle wrote:
siliconfury wrote:If he's like that, then jsut don't do anything about it. Leave it to pile up for him.

Cook something really messy on it so he'll have to clean it to use it

WPMOT: Feel tired and restless. Just want to sleep but can't
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.