What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby tranmerefan » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:31 pm

More rejections. Can't be bothered with application forms etc anymore. My motivation is at absolute zero. Got to find work by Christmas not just for my sanity but because I'll be placed on a 2 year training course.

Starting to want to go to the pub every night as well, this is driving me to drink and with my background that's one hell of a dangerous route. #

Also I've found a great graduate scheme with Wirral Borough Council except you must have graduated within the last 2 years. I graduated in 2008. Balls.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Fjar wrote:Stabbed myself in the hand with a fork while washing up. Fucking ouch.

I once stabbed myself in the hand with a fork whilst trying to use it to open turkish delight (during the occupation at Nottingham uni) which then lead to me running around trying to find some sort of first aid stuff whilst blood ran down my hand :lol:
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Postby Littlemissmetal » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:56 pm

You can't get Castle Rock Black Gold in bottles.

This makes me sad :(
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Was chatting to Dad on phone tonight and stupidly mentioned what happened yesterday, not my best idea ... Dad hit the roof and has got his Ray Winstone on.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

HollyTheHeadbanger
Denim Demon

Postby HollyTheHeadbanger » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:38 pm

I'm full of this cunting cold or whatever and was planning on making some mischief about Manchester or summat (depending what's on in places) after work on Saturday due to finishing college for good and whatnot... looking not so good atm, mind. Shite. I hurt but I'm not tired-tired to sleep-tired. I'm just knackered. >.<

absol
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby absol » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:41 pm

I've been back home for 3 days now and I'm already sick of it. All of my friends I grew up with are doing exactly the same things they did when we were 16/17, nobody's grown up, nobody has any aspirations, they just sign on every fortnight, play videogames all day, go to the same shit clubs we went to five years ago and and live in blissful monotony. I try to tell them about how uni's going or what my plans for the future are and they just complain that I've left them behind. And you know what? Maybe I have. And I'm fucking glad to do so. The sooner I've left this backwater town for good the better.
http://facebook.com/theprincipalityofsealand

http://theunbearableadventuresofpercy.tumblr.com/ - My webcomic.
'The next Dilbert', according to a very close, sycophantic, over-excited friend of mine.

Solidarity forever.

RedTeamWins
Denim Demon

Postby RedTeamWins » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Danroush wrote:
Fjar wrote:Stabbed myself in the hand with a fork while washing up. Fucking ouch.

I once stabbed myself in the hand with a fork whilst trying to use it to open turkish delight (during the occupation at Nottingham uni) which then lead to me running around trying to find some sort of first aid stuff whilst blood ran down my hand :lol:

This image becomes relevant. I forget why I made it.

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:13 am

As of next week, all William Hill shops in London will be open until 9.30 at night on Sundays. Fuck. Off.
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:22 am

i wish i finished so early on a sunday :P

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 am

I'm sure other people have it worse, but when you've worked six straight days of finishing at 10 or 11, a nice 6.30 finish on a Sunday used to be like the highlight of the week. Hopefully I'll only have to work here for 2 or 3 more weeks before I move on though.
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:28 am

absolutely. im just bitter cause i went from not working sundays, to working til 5, to working til 6, and in my current job im lucky to be out by 11 and only get paid up to 10 :(

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:00 am

twitter being assholes and suspending my account so i cant follow anyone. i have sent them a message about it and the reply i got basically just said to check my e-mails. fuckers havent sent me anything, so i've had to send them another message about it and will no doubt wait ages for another useless response

EDIT: actually got a fairly quick response, although obviously and automated one as it was utterly useless and just told me to read the rules, which anyone with any common sense would have done before complaining and i did several times :x

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:17 am

CrappyMike wrote:twitter being assholes and suspending my account because I am always wrong

You see? Twitter understands what we go through
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Cookie_
Denim Demon

Postby Cookie_ » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:52 am

Seriously not got a good feeling about this last exam. I just want it to be over but at the same time want a few more hours to cram the stuff in. Arghghghghgh.
ImageImageImage

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:00 am

Well, it seems my sleeping pattern has shifted. Still haven't slept
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.