What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
Smindas
Denim Demon
Posts: 7936
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:40 pm

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Smindas » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:05 pm

"Hannah used Fissure!"

Image

User avatar
xBERSERKERx
Denim Demon
Posts: 4912
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:33 pm
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby xBERSERKERx » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:10 pm

Pics.

Then a nice good old British democratic vote.
Alex. wrote:This record better be as fit as Bezerker's ex's sister or I'm gonna be pissed.

User avatar
i_am_a_viking
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1995
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:40 pm
Location: Lincoln

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby i_am_a_viking » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:17 pm

I've put on 4lbs after being at Gary's for the past 3 days... I don't even.... :cry:


He must have injected me with extra lard in me sleep
We raise our wooden pints and we yoik and sing and we fight and dance til the morning!

Image

User avatar
Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2868
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:30 pm
Location: Far away from sandstorms!
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Azubi » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:20 pm

All I can hear is my villamate playing Medal of Honor. Fuck me this is getting annoying. I use headphones so as not to be a cunt yet he turns his TV up to max and leaves his door wide open. I think I might play some hardcore drum and bass at 1 this morning. Then at 7.
http://www.azubi.co.uk - Azubi's Adventures in Abandonment :)

fluffymoo wrote:Fucking hell, Mike - you really are wrong all the time.

User avatar
xBERSERKERx
Denim Demon
Posts: 4912
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:33 pm
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby xBERSERKERx » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:57 pm

People complaining about Blackberries.

DON'T BUY A FUCKING SHIT PHONE THEN.

I have never encountered anyone complaining about a HTC.
Alex. wrote:This record better be as fit as Bezerker's ex's sister or I'm gonna be pissed.

User avatar
PhilMow
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2813
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:31 am
Location: Sileby
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby PhilMow » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:01 pm

xBERSERKERx wrote:People complaining about Blackberries.

Them's pants. I only hear bad things
Festivals
MetallicA's Big Day Out 99
Ozzfest 01
Download 07
Rock Am Ring 08
Bloodstock 09,10,11,12,13,14,15
Hammerfest 13, 14, 15
Temples 14

Damnation 15[/size]

User avatar
Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2868
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:30 pm
Location: Far away from sandstorms!
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Azubi » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:03 pm

xBERSERKERx wrote:People complaining about Blackberries.

DON'T BUY A FUCKING SHIT PHONE THEN.

I have never encountered anyone complaining about a HTC.


I have come across quite a few people who have had issues with HTC phones.
http://www.azubi.co.uk - Azubi's Adventures in Abandonment :)

fluffymoo wrote:Fucking hell, Mike - you really are wrong all the time.

User avatar
xBERSERKERx
Denim Demon
Posts: 4912
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:33 pm
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby xBERSERKERx » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Well, maybe you have, I personally haven't. Yet again, you have probably met more people. :P
Alex. wrote:This record better be as fit as Bezerker's ex's sister or I'm gonna be pissed.

User avatar
Finnvitka
Denim Demon
Posts: 15479
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: NCC-1701
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Finnvitka » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:15 pm

All I want to do is go on holiday and I can't afford to either go on one or take the time off work for one.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Big D
Denim Demon
Posts: 9381
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Portsmouth

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Big D » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Managed to get myself into a right state. Whereas if I hadn't got so wound up I'd have got the job done days ago.
FFS. I think I am now officially the guy at work everybody needs to keep an eye on.

User avatar
gelder
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2826
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby gelder » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Waiting to hear back from a job application that I think I have a good chance in, as there's someone in the company talking about me to anyone that matters. I need to leave where I am now, there's no morale and I'm done with it now.
Image

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

User avatar
Slayer-ov-orcs
Denim Demon
Posts: 4458
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:48 pm
Location: Reading
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Slayer-ov-orcs » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:26 pm

This friction burn on the end of my nose is quite annoying, I have no idea how I got it either, apart from the fact that alcohol was involved.
Feel free to add me on last.fm http://www.last.fm/user/Slayer-ov-orcs

User avatar
Nantha
Denim Demon
Posts: 9269
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Twickenham
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Nantha » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:41 pm

My intestines seem to have forgiven me now thankfully.

Went to my mums today, kinda wish I hadn't bothered, all she ever talks about is how much she hates my father (like, it's got to unbelievable obsessive levels) anything I say to her, she'll somehow bring it round to my dad like today, for instance, she was going on and on about how she can't afford food because 'your father doesn't give me any maintenance money'
I looked in the fridge, and like... there were Innocent smoothies, Tesco's Finest desserts, loads of fruit, Shloer etc. like, nearly the most expensive foods you can get right... And so I just said to her casually 'you know, if you stopped buying such expensive food it might help'
...and she went MENTAL, saying all this 'you're bitching about me yadda yadda, so what if i want nice food for my children?! why do you always take your dads side'
I actually just burst out laughing, I didnt even fucking mention my dad, and then she started crying.

fucking what? :|

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Jobdone » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
*red*
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:34 am
Location: Cardiff
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby *red* » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Nantha wrote:My intestines seem to have forgiven me now thankfully.

Went to my mums today, kinda wish I hadn't bothered, all she ever talks about is how much she hates my father (like, it's got to unbelievable obsessive levels) anything I say to her, she'll somehow bring it round to my dad like today, for instance, she was going on and on about how she can't afford food because 'your father doesn't give me any maintenance money'
I looked in the fridge, and like... there were Innocent smoothies, Tesco's Finest desserts, loads of fruit, Shloer etc. like, nearly the most expensive foods you can get right... And so I just said to her casually 'you know, if you stopped buying such expensive food it might help'
...and she went MENTAL, saying all this 'you're bitching about me yadda yadda, so what if i want nice food for my children?! why do you always take your dads side'
I actually just burst out laughing, I didnt even fucking mention my dad, and then she started crying.

fucking what? :|


Hope your ok hun. That is annoying.
My sister has done a similar thing.

My dad is very iill at the moment so can't work and on minimum sick pay at the moment (£200 a month) so my sister that lives with him complains they can't afford to live so I pay for their food. Yet my sister is about to go on turkey in September so the real reason they can't eat is she is saving for holiday.
I love my dad to bits and don't mind paying for him to eat but if I don't get her food too she will eat what I have got him. I'm not on much money and am trying to afford my own expenses.
Sometimes family are amazing, others they take advantage.
]I'm dyslexic and have trouble spelling. Please do not correct me.

I try my best...sometimes for you spelling nazis that is not enough