What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Noodle
I am the Law!

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Noodle » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:14 am

So continuing from my post in the happy thread, on the way back, the gearbox in the van I was getting a lift decided it didn't need 2nd, 3rd or 4th gear any more resulting in 5 of us freezing at the side of the M69 for a good few hours waiting for a truck capable of carrying a Transit van and towing a caravan saw fit to finally rescue us. My legs and feet hurt anyway from the weekend anyway. It now hurts even more to walk.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:33 am

A disappointing bacon buttie.

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:41 am

Feeling decidedly less than well but I can't afford to not go to work today.

Sigh. At least it's usually quiet on Monday and I'm only there until 2.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:38 am

Apparently my plumbing system was designed by Heath Robinson. Which means the drain guys can't do anything and there's a good chance they'll have to rip my kitchen out before they can unfuck it. .
FFS

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:37 pm

My sister has not left my door keys on the side like she said. Have to hunt for a spare pair so I can go out...

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:45 pm

AnnihiSlateR wrote:Just got an email threatening closure to my youtube account because i need to upgrade.

So I upgraded and linked my current email address to it. Only to find when I logged on its an old account I've not used for years, and never really did anything with.

So I deleted the account, logged into my current (which uses an old email address), went to change emails to my current one, but it won't let me, as apparently it's in use.

Why is nothing simple?

Yeah that pissed me off a few months ago. Didn't get any "upgrade or die" emails though, just got told to link my google account with my youtube when I logged in as zombie_cag (my old YouTube handle). I didn't have a google account, so I made one. It then wouldn't let me link it to zombie_cag, as that was linked to my hotmail account. Instead, it made a new youtube account with the same name as my new google account.
Lost all of my subscriptions and everything, all for nothing. Absolutely no help on their support at all, either!
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:55 pm

What pissed me off today? Having to do the work for two other people along with my own in the same amount of time I normally have for mine - insane. And then people get pissy because I missed doing two things that I just completely forgot, and they're not that hard anyway. I don't mind pulling some extra weight, but having this much to do in one morning is taking the fucking piss.

My hips are now extremely achey which means I'm going back on my Naproxen.

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:42 pm

cold as fucking balls.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Applecore wrote:
AnnihiSlateR wrote:Just got an email threatening closure to my youtube account because i need to upgrade.

So I upgraded and linked my current email address to it. Only to find when I logged on its an old account I've not used for years, and never really did anything with.

So I deleted the account, logged into my current (which uses an old email address), went to change emails to my current one, but it won't let me, as apparently it's in use.

Why is nothing simple?

Yeah that pissed me off a few months ago. Didn't get any "upgrade or die" emails though, just got told to link my google account with my youtube when I logged in as zombie_cag (my old YouTube handle). I didn't have a google account, so I made one. It then wouldn't let me link it to zombie_cag, as that was linked to my hotmail account. Instead, it made a new youtube account with the same name as my new google account.
Lost all of my subscriptions and everything, all for nothing. Absolutely no help on their support at all, either!

That pissed me off no end. I didn't want to create a google mail account just to be able to log in to my youtube account. Then one night I woke up after a night of getting drunk and found I'd somehow managed to link it with one of my old yahoo mail accounts. I don't remember a thing about it though.

WPMOT: Woken up with a cold. I now have less than a week to shift it before I take a trip to Brum.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Jage
Leather Rebel

Postby Jage » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:59 pm

Heard two lulu tracks. Fuck.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Feeling fat and useless. Meh.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Just for a change, it would be nice for things to go wrong and have a nice, simple solution.
My sink dilemna keeps escalating from "You have a bit of grease clogging up the pipe" to "You have a lot of grease clogging up the pipe" to"Rats may have collapsed the pipe and it's fucked"

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Big D wrote:Just for a change, it would be nice for things to go wrong and have a nice, simple solution.
My sink dilemna keeps escalating from "You have a bit of grease clogging up the pipe" to "You have a lot of grease clogging up the pipe" to"Rats may have collapsed the pipe and it's fucked"

That's pretty damn gross.

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Big D wrote:Just for a change, it would be nice for things to go wrong and have a nice, simple solution.

Stop flushing rats down the sink, then. They don't like it!

Dan Jenkins
Denim Demon

Postby Dan Jenkins » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Last edited by Dan Jenkins on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.