What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
JPMC
Powermetal Child

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby JPMC » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:13 am

Someone reminded me it was my birthday soon. Not even age related as I don't care about that, but it really got me down. For the past 8 years it's been a very negative time thanks to an ex. Now I get really anxious and depressed on the run-up. I even go as far as avoiding anyone for weeks beforehand in case anyone figures it out. To me it's just a really present and constant reminder about very negative things. I was perfectly fine today until some tit at work reminded me to bring in sodding cake. (Fuck you and your cake hole!)

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:02 pm

NeglectedField wrote:That's why I deal with shit in the house. Not waiting for others to get off their arse.

That was my intention when the other guys left, but the guy decided to jump on it and "help out".
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:00 pm

The council failed to collect our bin today. Not that they bothered to leave a note or provide any clue as to why. They came in, turned the bin around and left it. So after half an hour on hold to the council, it seems that our delicate bin men decided that it was too heavy for them to get to the dustcart. Given that they only collect the bins once a fortnight now anyway, they apparently think it's reasonable to skip one collection and only collect our rubbish once a month. FFS.
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

Gandalf the Red
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Gandalf the Red » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:03 pm

Yep. I remember when our binmen were big burly blokes that would lift a big heavy metal bin full of coal fire ash up on their shoulder, walk about 100 yards and tip it in the bin lorry. They would even take your bin back and put it away in it's proper place.
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Wed May 17, 2017 7:58 pm

someone stole my oyster card when i thought i'd just lost it in the house somewhere and managed to commute for a week on my expense. Cunting Hounslow

Gandalf the Red
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Gandalf the Red » Fri May 26, 2017 12:46 am

Sitting on the bus home and a "down and out" dived on and ran upstairs with his dog (loads of bags as well). The driver was fuming, but he decided to leave it as I think that it was his last journey that night.

If you are homeless and destitute, then how the fuck have you got a place by mine? It's not a rich area, but it's mostly semi detached suburbia. They don't exactly have shelters or hostels around here.

Go begging, and then go home?

It really does give the genuine ones a bad reputation because of scumbags like that.
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:04 pm

Ignorant morons on facebook that believe the world is other than as it actually is.
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:16 pm

Tet wrote:Ignorant morons on facebook that believe the world is other than as it actually is.

Yeah but hey, what's new.

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:56 pm

First world problems as hell, but fuck it. I've had a photo of my month old nephew up on Facebook for 3 hours now with no likes. What the hell, do people not know an adorable little poo monster when they see one?
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:18 pm

Nevermind, turns out I had it set to only I could see the post! :lol:
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire

bloodfiend
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby bloodfiend » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:07 am

Still can't quite complete the Sainbury's Lego Create The World card set - got 136 now out of 140, got 15 packets of them today, but only 1 card that I didn't have already.

Gandalf the Red
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Gandalf the Red » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:54 pm

Gene Simmons being a cunt again.

Not content with trying to ban King Diamond from using make up a few years ago and claiming that he wrote songs that he didn't such as God Gave Rock And Roll To You (Argent BTW), he now wants to trademark the "Devils Horns".

What a complete and utter twat.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/events/evfwhn/liv ... 54f9b88545

bloodfiend
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby bloodfiend » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:36 am

i0th wrote:
bloodfiend wrote:Still can't quite complete the Sainbury's Lego Create The World card set - got 136 now out of 140, got 15 packets of them today, but only 1 card that I didn't have already.

What are you after? One of the little 'uns has a pile of spares I'll have a look to see if she's got what you need. Think she said she's 7 short of the full collection.

Got them all now thanks, did a bit of networking and managed to get the missing ones.

On that note ive got lots of spares too, so if shes missing 7, I may have them. PM the nos shes missing if you want and if ive got them I can send them your way.

Bizza
Paster of Muppets

Postby Bizza » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Washing machine breaking down, because what I really needed in the run up to Bloodstock was another huge expense :ugh:
BOA - '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18,' 19, '21, '22, '23.
Warhorns '12 '15 '16
WOA - '15
Damnation - '12
Download - '16 (Never fucking again)

ScrumpiesVeteran
Leather Rebel

Postby ScrumpiesVeteran » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:44 pm

Have a new colleague at work, seemed harmless enough. Of his own accord he decided to inform us he is a card carrying member of the Flat Earth Society and we all got a bollocking from management for asking if he was serious, as he then complained that he found this offensive to his beliefs.

Difficult to know whether to laugh or cry with frustration, but seriously not looking forward to work as this guy is determined to be offended by us. He has already whinged about my Hell T shirt and a colleague's geography degree being tainted by falsehoods

BTW if anyone on this Forum is also a member of the above named society, I make no apologies for this post :D
ScrumpiesVeteran: "a great big bloke that smells of apples" - NOT !!!!