What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:09 pm

Having to wait 3 and a half hours for one lecture. I'm so bored. and hungry. I ate a measly sandwich 3 hours ago, and I'm not gonna be able to make any tea for 3 hours, and I don't even have enough food in to make a decent meal :cry:

Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Postby Twaddlefish » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:08 pm

Thinkin' of you and your family Lubster!
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

black_rose
Leather Rebel

Postby black_rose » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:24 am

i hope all goes well for your mum, LUB and she's better soon, and hope you get to see her sometime soon
Maybe I am just the road, dreaming that I walk

lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:54 am

Morning all. just a quick update, My mum is now recovering at home and the operation went extremley well. She's back to her old ways barking orders down from the bedroom already!! She goes back next wednesday for a review to see if they got it all out, and im confident that they have. Id like to thank those who posted messages of support for me, it helped me through a really difficult spot. Cheers guys, you all RULE!!

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:14 am

Great news!
WARNING:!
The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.
These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.
Reader discretion is advised.

KenShiRo
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby KenShiRo » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:48 am

you know whats really piss ass annouying!!!

when it looks like no ones coming out for my bday tonight!!!!

how fecking nice are my mates...

Charlie
Warrior of Metal

Postby Charlie » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:43 am

having to go cinema on own tonight
because my selfish ex said he'd see film with me
and then took his new woman to it last night instead

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:20 pm

one of my lecturers REALLY pissed me off today in one of my seminars. I seriously just wanted to get up, nut him in the head and leave. He doesn't teach you he just belittles you. I think he could tell I wasn't impressed, I even answered him back, I just lost any respect for him. Rich smarmy git.

Samildanach
Leather Rebel

Postby Samildanach » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:54 pm

Charlie wrote:having to go cinema on own tonight
because my selfish ex said he'd see film with me
and then took his new woman to it last night instead

Eep. Nasty. :|
Oh, hi. I'm not Hollywood Steve. You caught me typing a new signature. This is the story of Kenny Loggins writing 'Footloose'.

payne-metal
Paster of Muppets

Postby payne-metal » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:36 am

my computer getting a virus...

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:10 am

Good to hear it Mark!

Lick Mars wrote:one of my lecturers REALLY pissed me off today in one of my seminars. I seriously just wanted to get up, nut him in the head and leave. He doesn't teach you he just belittles you. I think he could tell I wasn't impressed, I even answered him back, I just lost any respect for him. Rich smarmy git.

There are several teachers at my old school I'd love to "do over".

Some kid who was in a couple of my classes back in the day threatened to sue me for libel in October, for calling a couple of them names. It still amuses me. :lol:
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:32 am

jackcake wrote:Good to hear it Mark!

Lick Mars wrote:one of my lecturers REALLY pissed me off today in one of my seminars. I seriously just wanted to get up, nut him in the head and leave. He doesn't teach you he just belittles you. I think he could tell I wasn't impressed, I even answered him back, I just lost any respect for him. Rich smarmy git.

There are several teachers at my old school I'd love to "do over".

Some kid who was in a couple of my classes back in the day threatened to sue me for libel in October, for calling a couple of them names. It still amuses me. :lol:

:lol: thats class

I didn't mind most my teachers. I just used to get pissed off when I was in 6th form with the senior staff members cos they always spoke down to me as though I was one of the lower school kids and try make me feel like I was thick (espec since my brother dropped out , so automatically his reputation wore off on me :rolleyes: ). All my other teachers, who knew me all spoke to me like an adult so why couldnt they? It used to wind me up so much, to the point where I was using it as an excuse to miss school. In all honesty tho, i just wanted to leave school and run as far away as possible. That being 200 miles apparently.. lol

But yeah this guy today reminded me of them. He's really knowledgable and successful but he can come across as a right cock! It doesn't help that hes rich and upper class sounding, and I'm northern scum :lol:

Lydian Lady
Consort of the Beast

Postby Lydian Lady » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:59 am

Lub - just seen your post. Passing on tons of good thoughts to you. Sorry I wasn't around on wednesday to offer my support x

Today, I fed up with working too many hours so I am too tired to have a life outside of working and sleeping - missing phone calls from important people and house looking like it has suffered an implosion!

Plus, people that are so selfish as to want what you have achieved and can't be happy for you. :-(
Stand straight, look me in the eye and say goodbye!

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:12 am

Lost a day yesterday practically after having to be brought home from work with a very scarey migraine. I'm sure work are pissed off with me too!

KenShiRo
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby KenShiRo » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:43 pm

dragonmaiden wrote:Lost a day yesterday practically after having to be brought home from work with a very scarey migraine. I'm sure work are pissed off with me too!

the good old employer who cares about his bank account more than the people that work for him thing is it?