What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
enemywithin
Consort of the Beast

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby enemywithin » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:36 am

hahahahaha fuckoff, its a very serious situation

someone else
Denim Demon

Postby someone else » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:12 am

Whitesnake last night - utter shite
She wanted nothing...and I delivered

http://www.last.fm/user/apm11

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:21 pm

Went back to work today after a few weeks off on doctor's orders. Rest was the order of the day apparently. Did that in spades, felt fine, went back to work all chipper, then out of the blue I have a this dizzy spell and nearly keel over in the middle of the office ... then I start shaking like a leaf. So guess what ... here I am again ... at home in front of my computer! Work have told me that if they see me tomorrow I'll get told off and I need to see my GP again! :cry:

enemywithin
Consort of the Beast

Postby enemywithin » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:27 pm

dragonmaiden wrote:Went back to work today after a few weeks off on doctor's orders. Rest was the order of the day apparently. Did that in spades, felt fine, went back to work all chipper, then out of the blue I have a this dizzy spell and nearly keel over in the middle of the office ... then I start shaking like a leaf. So guess what ... here I am again ... at home in front of my computer! Work have told me that if they see me tomorrow I'll get told off and I need to see my GP again! :cry:

are you gonna die :cry:

mrcloop
Lowly Peon

Postby mrcloop » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:53 pm

Broke up with my girlfriend who I was supposed to be coming to this years festival with. :oops: I broke up with her and have tried to call but she isn't even talking to me!! She did make me unhappy though, so....
"Charlie DON'T SURF!!"

Asator
Consort of the Beast

Postby Asator » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:09 pm

dragonmaiden wrote:Went back to work today after a few weeks off on doctor's orders. Rest was the order of the day apparently. Did that in spades, felt fine, went back to work all chipper, then out of the blue I have a this dizzy spell and nearly keel over in the middle of the office ... then I start shaking like a leaf. So guess what ... here I am again ... at home in front of my computer! Work have told me that if they see me tomorrow I'll get told off and I need to see my GP again! :cry:

At least you get time off work!

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh
I am the Law!

Postby Aaaarrrrgggghhhh » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:16 pm

Feeling Ill & not being able to whinge about it because it pails into insignificance compared to this. :(

Hope you get better soon Lisa.

*red*
Leather Rebel

Postby *red* » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:17 pm

Please take care Dragonmaiden. I'm worring abouut you hun.

Ohh I have lost my voice- I think it was due to too much singing at dep Leppard but oh so worth it.
2 days later though, I should be better! (must be my old age damn it!)

Atleast it means I am getting oout of phone duties in work but training people still means I have to talk.

Damn voice hiding

(maybe this should be in the happy section for those that know me, a quiet life from me for a change!)
]I'm dyslexic and have trouble spelling. Please do not correct me.

I try my best...sometimes for you spelling nazis that is not enough

Beardy
I am the Law!

Postby Beardy » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:29 pm

Sorry to hear that, hope you're back on top form soon :)

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:47 pm

Beardy wrote:

:hug: for Lisa!
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:48 pm

Beardy wrote:

:hug: for Lisa!
RedTeamWins wrote:

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:49 pm

Double post :x
RedTeamWins wrote:

Metallinen
Paster of Muppets

Postby Metallinen » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:07 pm

Work ringing me up today to say they can't afford for me to do my hours this evening. And I came back from the studio in Godalming specially yesterday after having to rush through the last takes! Arr!

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:08 pm

someone else wrote:Whitesnake last night - utter shite

What was wrong with them?

The reviews I've seen from the current tour seem to be pretty positive.
I'm seeing them tomorrow night at Nottingham Arena. I'll be really annoyed if Whitesnake don't play well.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

k8iemay
Leather Rebel

Postby k8iemay » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:19 pm

I have 4 gyms which I can go to (one membership, it's just the same company) in my area.

The one local to me, is on strike -.- Had to trek to Newcastle just to use a goddamn gym. Grr!