What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:54 pm

Just found out that this girl I've kind of started seeing last week is going to the same club as me on Friday to see me....but I'm going there with a different girl who I've liked for a while and on Monday she said that she really liked me....and to top it all off loads of my friends are going cos they know about the situation and want to see what happens :x :x

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:14 pm

gelder wrote:Just found out that this girl I've kind of started seeing last week is going to the same club as me on Friday to see me....but I'm going there with a different girl who I've liked for a while and on Monday she said that she really liked me....and to top it all off loads of my friends are going cos they know about the situation and want to see what happens :x :x

From a ladies point of view I would try and get it sensitively sorted before you go or else you're likely to find that both of them will tell you to piss off! :eyes:

Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Postby Twaddlefish » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:50 pm

gelder wrote:Just found out that this girl I've kind of started seeing last week is going to the same club as me on Friday to see me....but I'm going there with a different girl who I've liked for a while and on Monday she said that she really liked me....and to top it all off loads of my friends are going cos they know about the situation and want to see what happens :x :x

Dude, I'm pretty much in the same position...and it annoys me immensely.
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

Samildanach
Leather Rebel

Postby Samildanach » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:26 pm

Can't go to BOA after all. I get really severe allergies, and this year's hayfever seems worse than the last couple of years. Walking in a park today almost killed me, so three days in a field is just not doable. I'd die. My hayfever is exactly like having bloody flu, it's horrendous.
Oh, hi. I'm not Hollywood Steve. You caught me typing a new signature. This is the story of Kenny Loggins writing 'Footloose'.

gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:28 pm

dragonmaiden wrote:

From a ladies point of view I would try and get it sensitively sorted before you go or else you're likely to find that both of them will tell you to piss off! :eyes:

Oh I've told the second girl about the first one. She asked who I would prefer and I answered her (second one). So all I need to do is tell the first girl

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

Xzar
Denim Demon

Postby Xzar » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:34 pm

How horribly annoying it must be to have two potential women after you... :rolleyes: You two need to man up!

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:56 pm

Simple solution: send one of them this way.

Yes I'm that shameless.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:02 pm

Bloody spam..you get rid of one lot, turn your back for 2 seconds and BAM! Theres more, spreading like measles.

I am also kinda annoyed because I'm bored. Not now just in general, being at home, with no one to go out with or anyone who wants to see me either for that matter. and parents getting on my nerves with their negativity.

Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Postby Twaddlefish » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:28 pm

Xzar wrote:How horribly annoying it must be to have two potential women after you... :rolleyes: You two need to man up!

Dude, I leave the country in six weeks! I'm not complaining, it's just that I like them both and one made a move before the other...oh well. Such is life.
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

Xzar
Denim Demon

Postby Xzar » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:40 pm

Lick Mars wrote:I am also kinda annoyed because I'm bored. Not now just in general, being at home, with no one to go out with or anyone who wants to see me either for that matter.

You're never alone in West Yorkshire!

What pissed me off today; buying a copy of Street Fighter Alpha 3 for the PS1 in town for £2.50 (bargain!), then getting it home and being able to play a couple of matches before it completely gayed out and wouldn't load anymore. Looked at the disc and it was scratched to buggery, dunno how anyone can let it get to that state. Either way, it won't play at all now. So I've ebayed another copy.

DeathByVodka
Definitely Not Nu

Postby DeathByVodka » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:03 am

These damn headaches I keep getting.

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am

DeathByVodka wrote:These damn headaches I keep getting.

Been there. You have my sympathies.

DarkSaber2k
Warrior of Metal

Postby DarkSaber2k » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:25 pm

NO ALCOHOL IN THE CAMPSITE UNLESS BOUGHT IN THE BEER TENT! THAT'S FUCKING BOLLOCKS! <rant off>
Remember Citadel....

http://www.last.fm/user/wmd23/

earwig999
Definitely Not Nu

Postby earwig999 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:30 pm

DarkSaber2k wrote:NO ALCOHOL IN THE CAMPSITE UNLESS BOUGHT IN THE BEER TENT! THAT'S FUCKING BOLLOCKS! <rant off>

Ditto!!!

storr
Consort of the Beast

Postby storr » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:31 pm

DarkSaber2k wrote:
NO ALCOHOL IN THE CAMPSITE UNLESS BOUGHT IN THE BEER TENT! THAT'S FUCKING BOLLOCKS! <rant off>

what he said
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.