What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
peypea
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby peypea » Sat May 19, 2012 12:52 am

Since I've changed my hair I've gotten a few comments saying things like 'WHERE DID ANIA GO.' To be honest it's really fucking rude. I'm more than just red hair. I have a goddamn personality.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

fitz
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby fitz » Sat May 19, 2012 11:02 am

My mood going from really happy and like, almost to the point of jumping around the place to being pissed off, stressed and not knowing what to do with myself, in a space of two hours. wtf!
They say the pen is mightier than the sword... well, I say fuck the pen! Cause you're gonna die by the sword!

Christian-99
Paster of Muppets

Postby Christian-99 » Sat May 19, 2012 11:29 am

The boiler is knackered.

Check out the stuff I am selling; viewtopic.php?f=7&t=57899

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Sat May 19, 2012 11:59 am

I can't call them cyclists. Idiots on bikes seems more appropriate. Went shopping in Kings Heath this morning. I saw one IoB trying to filter between a bus and the kerb then I was nearly run over by another riding at speed on a busy pavement.

What is it about two wheels that turns people into raving morons?

One day I'm going to accidentally on purpose step in front of a IoB riding on a pavement and take the bump.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Sat May 19, 2012 12:14 pm

jackcake wrote:I can't call them cyclists. Idiots on bikes seems more appropriate. Went shopping in Kings Heath this morning. I saw one IoB trying to filter between a bus and the kerb then I was nearly run over by another riding at speed on a busy pavement.

What is it about two wheels that turns people into raving morons?

One day I'm going to accidentally on purpose step in front of a IoB riding on a pavement and take the bump.

What is it about people on 4 wheels that makes them think they own the road? :P

(nah tbf as a cyclist who actually follows the road, stupid cyclists piss me off too, however the car drivers have more than their fair share of idiots too, I've been beeped at before when in the right hand lane at traffic lights because I was turning right at the crossroads, and the car driver was pissed because he wanted to go straight on and was stuck behind me :rolleyes: )
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Slayer-ov-orcs
Denim Demon

Postby Slayer-ov-orcs » Sat May 19, 2012 1:15 pm

I was reading through the fines list in my halls handbook and I have come to the conclusion there is no way i'm getting my deposit back. I haven't even done anything bad to my room I just know I will get charged for 'additional window cleaning' for which the fine is £50, or for 'not leaving my furniture in it's original location' for which the fine is £25; incidently the only furniture I can move in my room is my chair.
Feel free to add me on last.fm http://www.last.fm/user/Slayer-ov-orcs

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Sat May 19, 2012 1:24 pm

Couldn't you clean the window yourself before you move out?
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

Slayer-ov-orcs
Denim Demon

Postby Slayer-ov-orcs » Sat May 19, 2012 1:26 pm

VirginInvader wrote:Couldn't you clean the window yourself before you move out?

Nah it's clean, the point I was trying to make was that they will likely fine me for things which I haven't actually done. Plus it's a £16 fine for each item you accidently leave behind.
Feel free to add me on last.fm http://www.last.fm/user/Slayer-ov-orcs

JageReturns
Warrior of Metal

Postby JageReturns » Sat May 19, 2012 1:33 pm

It's going to be at least a 30 minute walk before I can have any fresh fruit juice. I literally feel like laying a bath of ice with long straw going from a barrel of fresh pineapple juice to my mouth. I don't even want any sexy women in the bath that would warm things up too much.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Sat May 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Just seen a Vodafone advert with Yoda in. I'm not the biggest Stars Wars fan but it's angered me.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Sun May 20, 2012 12:50 am

legs are absolutely aching. All i've basically done in the last 3 days is work and buck.
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Sun May 20, 2012 12:59 am

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:legs are absolutely aching. All i've basically done in the last 3 days is work and buck.

How horrible for you mate :P
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Sun May 20, 2012 1:01 am

and not even enough of the riding. She's gone back to her parents house in the country for the weekend and done nothing but send me dirty texts since. It's really fucking aggravating :lol:
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Sun May 20, 2012 8:01 am

Slept like shit last night. Wasn't helped by getting woken up by a text from work at 3am asking if I can work 11:45-6 today.
Needless to say, I didn't reply and won't even go to the effort of replying now it's a reasonable hour. They can fuck right off if they think texting me at that hour is acceptable.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Sun May 20, 2012 8:57 am

I was around a fair amount of cigarette smoke last night, and now my breathing is utter shit.

And we're having our exhibition opening on the 1st of June, we had a deadline of Friday for people to submit their synopsis and details so they could be printed and hung up with the work. If you didn't submit then you wouldn't be allowed in the exhibition.
Out of a course of 36 people, 11 people bothered submitting. We're meant to be the best course for this in Europe. I'm seriously fucking ashamed of my year group. They even had several reminders of the final date and aghhh. I'm also really worried that this is going to reflect badly on me as course rep, even though I was reminding people and everything. Bah. They were given two weeks to submit, it's not that bloody hard, it took less than five minutes!

AND there was a slug in my bed yesterday morning. No clue how it got there but it's fucking rank and I had to wash all my bedsheets when they were really newly put on.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.