What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Azrael~Azure
Consort of the Beast

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Azrael~Azure » Sun May 18, 2008 11:14 am

Zancan wrote:I cannot defeat the third level of Bejeweled 2 on Action Mode. Foul beast :x

Man, that game is quite easy to start with; so is that level. :P :woo:

Freakshow Nightmare, move on! :)
(Insanity) is not hubris, not pride; it is inflation of the ego to its ultimate - confusion between him who worships and that which is worshipped. Man has not eaten God; God has eaten man.

Zancan
Warrior of Metal

Postby Zancan » Sun May 18, 2008 11:41 am

Man, that game is quite easy to start with; so is that level.

Bullshit - maybe I have it on Survivor mode - that level is not easy. Devilwoman ¬_¬

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Sun May 18, 2008 11:44 am

oh this might be a long rant lol

This fucking guy last night ... we''re 3 girls, sat outside a kebab van (yeah you can imagine) and annoying probably drunk guy comes up and won't fucking leave us alone!! At first we're just like 'haha yeah sorry mate I'm here with my girlfriend', but he never got the hint to just fuck off. and he's coming out with shit like 'can I lick ya pussy' and 'can I touch you' to my mate, then saying 'no no I respect women' *face palm*. Then, when I said to him 'look dude, I'm getting bored now, we've asked you nicely 5 times, and you're just offending us, now will you please just fuck off' which of course didn't work but did work in offending him, cos then he did the whole 'is it coz i iz black' thing, and I think I even said 'oh fucking hell he's not playing the race card is he' lol. I know its the kind of situation you just have to ignore and move on, but you can't when you're being followed and you're quite pissed and aggro lol.

Some other guys came over eventually and got rid of him, but they shouldn't have to though man, shouldn't have to be gtting harrassed just cos theres no bloke with us to tell em to piss off. Fucking disrespecting bastards, should have their dicks cut off. I mean one of those guys then seemed to think that meant it was ok to try touch up my mate. Shit like that pisses me off - guys with an agenda. Ususally 'lads on the pull' type. Some are alright, you just have a banter with them and they get the hint you're not interested (usually we scare em away anyway cos we're not 'girls on the pull type', we end up just taking the piss or say something vulgar). But others just fucking harrass you, then make out you've led them on or you're a bitch cos you say no to a shag. Thank fuck I have a bit of self respect cos I know some lasses feel like they have to do something if they've talked back to someone. ey well, thats a night round this shit hole for ya!

Biomech
Consort of the Beast

Postby Biomech » Sun May 18, 2008 4:05 pm

GTA IV.... DON'T AIM AT THE PEDESTRIAN!!! AIM AT THE GUY STOOD IN FRONT OF ME WITH A FUCKING BASEBALL BAT!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!

breathe.......breathe......
Strapping Young Lad rocks my hairy anus

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Sun May 18, 2008 5:15 pm

Lick Mars wrote:oh this might be a long rant lol
Snip

That's pretty horrible.
Would you believe me if I said that there are blokes out there who aren't utter arseholes?

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Sun May 18, 2008 5:19 pm

WPMOT?

Guitar Hero - Medium .Struggling. I have a horrible feeling I have come to the limit of my abilities here.

Then poured myself a nice big pint-mug full of tea, poured in the last of my sugar and crack! The blasted glass splits and sprays tea all over my kitchen.

Azrael~Azure
Consort of the Beast

Postby Azrael~Azure » Sun May 18, 2008 6:21 pm

Zancan wrote:
Bullshit - maybe I have it on Survivor mode - that level is not easy. Devilwoman ¬_¬

Ok, I may have exaggerated a little there. It isn't 'easy' but once you've played it for ages you get the hang of it.

Big D wrote:WPMOT?

Guitar Hero - Medium .Struggling. I have a horrible feeling I have come to the limit of my abilities here.

Then poured myself a nice big pint-mug full of tea, poured in the last of my sugar and crack! The blasted glass splits and sprays tea all over my kitchen.

"poured in the last of my sugar and crack!"
I've been giggling for a while now at the lack of comma between 'sugar' and the 'and crack'. For a minute I thought you were putting crack in your tea! :rolleyes:
(Insanity) is not hubris, not pride; it is inflation of the ego to its ultimate - confusion between him who worships and that which is worshipped. Man has not eaten God; God has eaten man.

Zancan
Warrior of Metal

Postby Zancan » Sun May 18, 2008 9:22 pm

Tonight I had to conduct the mammoth procedure of brushing my hair. Which takes ages when there is a veritable shitload of it and I only get round to doing it every two weeks or so, by which point it's become one whole entity.

Pain in the ass.

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby angel_of_death » Mon May 19, 2008 7:44 am

Car got broken into. In the private garage of my apartment building :x stereo and tom tom (which I never usually leave in the glove box, but on the one occasion I forget...) fucking theiving pikey scum! :x

PurpleJellyfish
Definitely Not Nu

Postby PurpleJellyfish » Mon May 19, 2008 8:14 am

Getting up early to sit and do nothing but listen to random crap from my tutor/music tech teacher. Pft.
Uber uber grrrr.

Its sunny and I want to be outside! Have no use for lessons now!
Just revising for exams. x_x'

The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby The Warlord » Mon May 19, 2008 10:44 am

Zancan wrote:Tonight I had to conduct the mammoth procedure of brushing my hair. Which takes ages when there is a veritable shitload of it and I only get round to doing it every two weeks or so, by which point it's become one whole entity.

Pain in the ass.

You mean that's not you in your Avatar pic? :o
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!

*red*
Leather Rebel

Postby *red* » Mon May 19, 2008 10:59 am

The Warlord wrote:
Zancan wrote:Tonight I had to conduct the mammoth procedure of brushing my hair. Which takes ages when there is a veritable shitload of it and I only get round to doing it every two weeks or so, by which point it's become one whole entity.

Pain in the ass.

You mean that's not you in your Avatar pic? :o

I am sure that is him. He just has a wig for special occasions or maybe he trains a small rodent to sit apon his head to act like hair- brushing a small rodent would be damn hard work so I don't blame you for doing it twice a month.
Last edited by *red* on Mon May 19, 2008 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
]I'm dyslexic and have trouble spelling. Please do not correct me.

I try my best...sometimes for you spelling nazis that is not enough

Zancan
Warrior of Metal

Postby Zancan » Mon May 19, 2008 11:31 am

You mean that's not you in your Avatar pic?

:lol:

I don't like to watch :eyes:

He just has a wig for special occasions or maybe he trains a small rodent to sit apon his head to act and hair.

Too much Bill Bailey for you, young lady! :P

Have remembered where my Iced Earth CD is.

At my Ex's. :( Balls.

*red*
Leather Rebel

Postby *red* » Mon May 19, 2008 11:40 am

Zancan wrote:
He just has a wig for special occasions or maybe he trains a small rodent to sit apon his head to act and hair.

Too much Bill Bailey for you, young lady! :P

Never too much Bill Bailey :o - he is god :D
:yes:
]I'm dyslexic and have trouble spelling. Please do not correct me.

I try my best...sometimes for you spelling nazis that is not enough

Zancan
Warrior of Metal

Postby Zancan » Mon May 19, 2008 11:47 am

You were quoting him though, right?

I find the stuff he comes out with on things like Have I Got News for you are funnier than the stuff in his shows, which is a little weird. :P