What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Big D
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Big D » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:29 am

2fukkinmetal wrote:
Finnvitka wrote:
I have no life and I prefer to keep it that way!

I am really jealous of people who are happy to exist in a fantasy world. if i could, i would.

I spend a lot of time inside my own head, daydreaming. You'd like it in here.

Reality is nowhere near as much fun.

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:31 am

WPMOT? Assorted aches and pains. Also, the big bosses have descended upon us so I have to look busy and I was tasked with doing something without being told a fairly important bit of info.

Caeds Vengeance
Lowly Peon

Postby Caeds Vengeance » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:17 am

mostly today i am being pissed off by

waiting for my sofas to turn up on a delivery between "8 am and 7pm" fuck me thats me stuck in the house all day long an di did the same last week and they never turned up

finding out that i cant use my camping stove by the tent at bloodstock : i'll be having my toddler with me so not really being able to cook safely in a designated area as he will run off and go get killed on someone elses BBQ

i cant find my toenail clippers

im fed up of the olympics and theres fuck all on telly, im inbetween jobs for a fortnight but am finding this spare time more frustrating than fulfilling

not having chocolate in the house and no shop for miles

all in all a pretty pissy day

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:47 am

No chocolate!? That's total pants!

Going to get some salad cream from the kitchen and returning to find one of my cats making off with my ham from my ham salad! :eyes:

Caeds Vengeance
Lowly Peon

Postby Caeds Vengeance » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:50 am

now that is real pants. but thanks for the idea, a ham and salad cream buttie sounds like exactly what i want for my lunch, wihtout realising it until i read about yours :yes:

*chucks some co-op ham to dragonmaiden*

my cats are so fat they cant make it onto the kitchen table to nick mine :lol:

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:54 am

Caeds Vengeance wrote:now that is real pants. but thanks for the idea, a ham and salad cream buttie sounds like exactly what i want for my lunch, wihtout realising it until i read about yours :yes:

*chucks some co-op ham to dragonmaiden*

my cats are so fat they cant make it onto the kitchen table to nick mine :lol:

Cheers for the ham! :lol: It was the fast and stealthy one who nicked it ... and subsequently shared it with the fat one who waddles. The old one missed out totally as he was asleep on his chair in the garden. The deadly duo have since tried to steal the replacement ham but were foiled and detained in the garden! :evillaff:

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:03 pm

Isaac Hayes has passed away

Sad news for fans of Soul and South Park Everywhere.
I'll have to listen to the Shaft theme in remembrance later on.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

Caeds Vengeance
Lowly Peon

Postby Caeds Vengeance » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:18 pm

dragonmaiden wrote:
Cheers for the ham! :lol: It was the fast and stealthy one who nicked it ... and subsequently shared it with the fat one who waddles. The old one missed out totally as he was asleep on his chair in the garden. The deadly duo have since tried to steal the replacement ham but were foiled and detained in the garden! :evillaff:

dunno about you but now im pissed off coz my buttie was a disappointment! i made it perfect - first buttered bread, added wholegrain mustard to the bottom piece of bread, then ham, then a layer of salad cream, then a thin slither of cheese, then more salad cream, a few sliced onion bits - then i wante salt n vinegar crisps but NOOOOO the crisp thief has been again and left me only with ready salted (yak!) or prawn cocktail. so i tried the prawn cocktail, but it wasnt the same. there was no tanginess, and the prawn cocktail sauce flavour got lost and just made my buttie taste salty. damn!!

also, i gave up my job last week to finish my nurse training, which i go back to in a fortnight, so i have 2 weeks to spend with my son and chill, but a) the olympics are on instead of bargain hunt which to me is a crime, and then b) theres no more milk or even coffee mate to add to my cuppa, so ive been left without hot drinks too.

maybe these minor annoyances are an omen of worse to come!

*red*
Leather Rebel

Postby *red* » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:49 pm

Been single for 2 years as you know and through those years my ex said he loved me but was never ready to get back with me.

I recently fopund someone else who makes me feel so special after so long alone and now my ex is being all akward and expects me to hide away.
I am not throwing it in his face but cannot help being in town with my boyfriend.

My ex just texted me "I love you so much"

I just want to be happy with someone who likes me for who I am who I can share my life with.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
]I'm dyslexic and have trouble spelling. Please do not correct me.

I try my best...sometimes for you spelling nazis that is not enough

Noj_Bilskirnir

Postby Noj_Bilskirnir » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:18 pm

Drop kick him in the face for emotional blackmail. Then you can post on the happy thread :)

2fukkinmetal
Consort of the Beast

Postby 2fukkinmetal » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:39 pm

Take it from me, men dont really want their ex's back. We jus like to keep them around for occaisions when we cant get anyone else.

It may sound harsh but its more or less true. It doesnt mean he doesnt like you or anything but he definately doesnt want to go out with you again so jus forget about it and be happy with the guy you are with now.

Freakshow Nightmare
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Freakshow Nightmare » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:01 pm

2fukkinmetal wrote:Take it from me, men dont really want their ex's back. We jus like to keep them around for occaisions when we cant get anyone else.

Not always true, I got back with my ex, although she'd been screwed up by one of her so-called friends. Long story though, and in this situation, I think you're probably right. Judgement says he's just edging his bets.
"Reign of terror, on the seas,
will bring these posers to their knees"

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:20 pm

2fukkinmetal wrote:Take it from me, men dont really want their ex's back. We jus like to keep them around for occaisions when we cant get anyone else.

Not always true. In this case, however it does sound like a case of "I don't want you, but I don't want anybody else to have you either."

Forget about the mind-screwing asshole and get on with the happy times.

Pitstarter
Consort of the Beast

Postby Pitstarter » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:07 pm

Went to get my cargo for the coming weekend from Makro. To my dismay it turns out they might be ceasing to stock my favourite beer ever, Warsteiner. It's the only place I've found that sells it.

Much disappointment abound :(
Pitstarter
Swordsman and Geeky Wargamer...

rasputin
Consort of the Beast

Postby rasputin » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:49 pm

Only 4 days till bloodstock and i am ill....to ill to goto bloodstock.
AVANT GARDE BABY!
Baroness, Isis, Textures, Neurosis, Kylesa, Torche, Bison B.C, Taint make one of these bands happen for BOA 2011