What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Czech's Mate
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Czech's Mate » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:16 am

Having to go to work today when all my mates seem to be off and it's pissing it down with rain....deep joy :(
Television is the opium of the people

kanet666 wrote: I can deal with the odd Slipknot track now and then. Pantera on the other hand are dreadful and I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty fork than put up with them.

Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Azubi » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:42 am

Went for a run, felt shit the whole way round and ended up chopping off a mile because of it. Still feel a bit sick so I hope I ain't coming down with this bug that seems to be affecting everyone recently.
http://www.azubi.co.uk - Azubi's Adventures in Abandonment :)

fluffymoo wrote:Fucking hell, Mike - you really are wrong all the time.

Owen
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Owen » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Noodle wrote:Trying to get the kitten into the cat carrier has left my arms and hands looking like a self-harmer. She hasn't been that reluctant before.

Head first, mate. Works every time.
Turbo wrote:Got to be honest, in comparison to pizza you can get take away or at restaurants - shop bought pizza is shit. Had another doner kebab pizza today. Shit is off the fucking chain.

Czech's Mate
Denim Demon

Postby Czech's Mate » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Noodle wrote:Trying to get the kitten into the cat carrier has left my arms and hands looking like a self-harmer. She hasn't been that reluctant before.

I used to put my motorbike gloves on before putting my old cat in the carrier....saved tons of scratches
Television is the opium of the people

kanet666 wrote: I can deal with the odd Slipknot track now and then. Pantera on the other hand are dreadful and I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty fork than put up with them.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:06 pm

I have a terrible headache from drinking too much last night but I still have to make an apple tart, brandy butter and some other random christmas stuff.

Purple n Batty
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Purple n Batty » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Only getting 3 hours a sleep at a time for yet another night due to this most irritating cough ever waking me and I can't stop and last night it made me sick. This morning I also now have a snotty nose for Christmas. Joy.
I don't suffer from insanity, I'm quite happy with it

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Well, after two pints and a pub that was about 50 degrees C. Me and the old man said fuck it. Not as if we don't have a rake of fucking booze in the house. I have a bottle of Woodford Reserve, which is one of the best whiskeys I have ever had.

Ah its fucking nectar!

mikeftw
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby mikeftw » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:28 am

One of those not pissed off, but not overly upset (can't complain 90), but the Quince has gone to the morgue for the last time
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-20840475

mikeftw
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby mikeftw » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:12 am

Always watched Quincy ME, BBC 2 afternoons through sixth form and uni (interchanging with Diagnosis Murder,(he was in that too as well))
Loved it when he ripped into Asten on Quincy

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:07 am

Fell asleep at about 8 last night. Woke up at sodding half 1 this morning. The least enthusiastic Christmas observer has woken up before everyone who loves the thing.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:31 am

Been awake since 4, now at work and am already knackered
Owen wrote:I must admit that even for you Andy, wanting a paddling pool to see people in bikinis is pretty creepy. :lol:

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:01 pm

A text from the anonymous weirdo that has been texting me for around 2 years or so now, despite my boyfriend ringing him up and demanding him to stop :ugh: cheers

Womble
Denim Demon

Postby Womble » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Can you block the number?

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:55 pm

Womble wrote:Can you block the number?

Yeah I can, it's just a weird situation.
None of the texts I've got are abusive or sexual or anything. They are just things like 'Hi Hannah, you going to the Fox tonight?' which made me curious as they seem to know a little bit about me, I only started getting concerned out when they refused to tell me who they were.

The last time I got a text, around a month ago my boyfriend rang them up and they refused to say who they were, denied ever texting me, so I assumed I'd never hear from them again... :| Until today that is. Doesn't seem much point blocking them because the texts aren't nasty and I'm not replying to them. I'm hoping they'll slip up and I'll find out who they are.

Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Azubi » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:08 pm

You should have replied with 'yes I am, you can buy me a pint!' and then be on the look out of someone paying you particular attention from a distance. If they are refusing to tell you who they are then I doubt they would actually reveal themselves by buying you a pint either, but they will be creepy from a distance.
http://www.azubi.co.uk - Azubi's Adventures in Abandonment :)

fluffymoo wrote:Fucking hell, Mike - you really are wrong all the time.