What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Nantha
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Nantha » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:28 pm

Car won't start, even when I use my battery booster pack. Mean's I gotta call someone out. FS.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:41 pm

In today's adventures of the weirdo at work (today humming like fuck), so I'm in one of the two cubicle's in the men's and I hear someone go into the next one. Naturally I smell it's him but I hear loads of rummaging and clinking of glass or ceramics, and I'm thinking, the fuck is he doing? So anyway I finish my business, wash & dry my hands, go back to my desk and I see him come out clutching a plastic bag and he returns to his desk with his mug. Did he take it into the loo with him? Just as well I've been declining his offers to get me a hot drink from the machine. Saw that he was watching me when another colleague offered the same and I said no just to avoid offending him.

Last Friday, he casually asked what I was getting up to for the weekend and I made up some bollocks about getting housework done just to try and kill the convo and he said he liked to do pub quizzes and that he did it with some people from church. So sounds like his only 'friends' are people just being good inclusive Christians. Evidently mastered the art of not breathing through their nose with the Lord's help.

UPDATE: We apparently ran out of work for him so he was moved to another team this morning :D

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:59 am

Someone changed the heating settings so that it's on from 7pm till 1am. Literally what the fuck.
Then they're all like OH OUR BILLS ARE REALLY HIGH.
I FUCKING WONDER WHY.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

ScrumpiesVeteran
Leather Rebel

Postby ScrumpiesVeteran » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:06 pm

Idiot neighbour, who wants to buy my mum's house. Keeps trying to offer just below stamp duty plus cash (even though I have explained that I want nothing to do with tax evasion and mortgage fraud !). Have just had to spell it out to him in very basic terms and now he is all offended, trying to claim he did not know what he was doing - really ? :rolleyes:
ScrumpiesVeteran: "a great big bloke that smells of apples" - NOT !!!!

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Girl i don't like turned up out of the blue to the tour after-party uninvited, and then invited herself to the after-after party at one of the bands house. Literally, got in our taxi, didn't pay anything, asked people she'd never met to buy her drinks?

She then proceeded to bitch about me to another engineer there. I'd managed to avoid her until then but I wasn't gonna stand for that so I went and confronted her, she totally denied it, saying she never said anything etc, and then got aggressive and then started crying saying her life was shit etc so I looked like the bad one?

Fucking cunt, totally ruined my last night with the band. :x

ocean_of_ypres
Powermetal Child

Postby ocean_of_ypres » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:26 pm

Was hoping to go cut my grans lawn and get some extra cash for crowbar tonight, but it's too wet to be mowing grass, really
I went a way for some time, but I guess I should come back and annoy people due to attending this year

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:04 pm

Sister got dumped.

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

peypea wrote:Tbh I don't get the fuss over general anaesthetic. You feel high as fuck when you wake up but that wears off really quickly.
Maybe it's just because my brothers an anaesthetist that I don't get it because I trust him to only do decent things :lol:
What're your concerns? :)

Nothing like a late reply, eh? My concerns were just that general anaesthetic isn't completely safe, and while it's pretty reliable, it wasn't something I'd experienced before and it was one more thing to worry about at a time when I didn't need more things to worry about. Anyway, it was obviously a success, because I'm still here, and my tumour has been removed. I'm back in hospital at the end of the month for them to check they got everything and that there aren't any cancerous cells remaining. Fingers crossed.
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:04 am

Tet wrote:
peypea wrote:Tbh I don't get the fuss over general anaesthetic. You feel high as fuck when you wake up but that wears off really quickly.
Maybe it's just because my brothers an anaesthetist that I don't get it because I trust him to only do decent things :lol:
What're your concerns? :)

Nothing like a late reply, eh? My concerns were just that general anaesthetic isn't completely safe, and while it's pretty reliable, it wasn't something I'd experienced before and it was one more thing to worry about at a time when I didn't need more things to worry about. Anyway, it was obviously a success, because I'm still here, and my tumour has been removed. I'm back in hospital at the end of the month for them to check they got everything and that there aren't any cancerous cells remaining. Fingers crossed.

Ah yeah if you'd never experienced it before then concerns are fair enough. Glad it all went well and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I'm sure everything will be fine :D

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:07 pm

Quote that came in to repair my bicycle at £170. Thanks a lot to the cunt who dropped their bike against mine in the first place and fucked it, and thanks for me for fucking it up further when I tried to fix it myself.
Can't afford this shit right now. I've got no work coming up, bored out of my mind. Fuck off bills keep flying at me and I don't seem to be getting anywhere with anything.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:27 pm

Left a tenner on the table before I came up to Aberdeen so my share would be there for when the cleaner comes tomorrow. Housemates text being like OH NOT EVERYONE'S MONEY'S THERE WHERE IS IT.
So it seems I can't trust them. Grand.

someone else
Denim Demon

Postby someone else » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Car in the garage - can't make the Grand Magus gig tonight
She wanted nothing...and I delivered

http://www.last.fm/user/apm11

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:01 pm

I can see this being another case of me mentioning seeing someone 'tomorrow' in a message to them sent yesterday (so today), then they see it today, and because they didn't look at the time stamp they think I mean tomorrow. Good old meetup tennis :rolleyes:

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:03 pm

Haven't had internet at home snce Friday, housemate who's "dealing" with it won't even phone to see wtf is going on.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:52 pm

That's why I deal with shit in the house. Not waiting for others to get off their arse.