What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Purple n Batty
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Purple n Batty » Tue May 22, 2012 11:18 pm

My back's been painful all day, though surprisingly less after dancing for a few hours. I blame the mattress where I currently am as it's more of an occasional use one than an every day one.
I don't suffer from insanity, I'm quite happy with it

V-Man
Paster of Muppets

Postby V-Man » Wed May 23, 2012 12:31 am

TheLotusEater193 wrote:the therapist woman said she's going to bring her camera next week

Bet you a quid she's going to keep them and wank over them.
I used to have a link to a social networking site here but these days you all probably already know who I am.

Kami
Leather Rebel

Postby Kami » Wed May 23, 2012 6:24 am

Since moving into my new house I've never managed to get to the gym to before work. It's a half hour walk, so it means getting up at 5:30am to have breakfast and get ready as it opens at 6:30am.

Today was the closest I've come as my bag was already packed but I still couldn't get my arse out of bed that early with such little sleep.
I'm running 1000km (6 Marathons, 26 Half Marathons & 20 10ks) this year so sponsor me ya bastards!

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Wed May 23, 2012 11:05 am

I wish I'd put money on the Kings to reach the Stanley Cup final at the end of the regular season, I'd have got a ludicrous price on it I'd have thought. Unbelievable stuff :lol:
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

ollie123w
Leather Rebel

Postby ollie123w » Wed May 23, 2012 11:25 am

the fact that the weather is so damn nice and i have nothing to do all week, so i intended to sit in the sun with a few beers etc. and friends, yet i woke up yesterday morning with a head cold, blocked sinuses and an awful headache.

Please if anyone knows any remedies let me know, i'm doped up on lemsip and paracetamol and they don't seem to be helping :(

Christian-99
Paster of Muppets

Postby Christian-99 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:38 am

ollie123w wrote:the fact that the weather is so damn nice and i have nothing to do all week, so i intended to sit in the sun with a few beers etc. and friends, yet i woke up yesterday morning with a head cold, blocked sinuses and an awful headache.

Please if anyone knows any remedies let me know, i'm doped up on lemsip and paracetamol and they don't seem to be helping :(

Fill a large bowl with boiling water then put some olbas in it and breath in the steam.
Usually helps for me :yes:

Check out the stuff I am selling; viewtopic.php?f=7&t=57899

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Wed May 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Christian-99 wrote:
ollie123w wrote:the fact that the weather is so damn nice and i have nothing to do all week, so i intended to sit in the sun with a few beers etc. and friends, yet i woke up yesterday morning with a head cold, blocked sinuses and an awful headache.

Fill a large bowl with boiling water then put some olbas in it and breath in the steam.
Usually helps for me :yes:

I keep a tissue with a few drops of Olbas oil on it with me at all times when I've got a cold. Also, put another one in your pillowcase, stops you feeling groggy at night and helps you get to sleep. But don't forget to take it out before you put it in the washing machine. :oops:
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

UtopianBlaster7
Denim Demon

Postby UtopianBlaster7 » Wed May 23, 2012 12:34 pm

not going to see Sleep tonight
Wise Guy

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Wed May 23, 2012 1:24 pm

I got splashed with boiling water all over my lower right arm and the right side of my face along with the ear.

Fuck.

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Wed May 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Water, sleep, alcohol and tissues, and a healthy supply of manning up.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

xBERSERKERx
Denim Demon

Postby xBERSERKERx » Wed May 23, 2012 2:04 pm

ssssSleeep is a good remedy, I had that recently, must be going round our town, Jack Daniel's helps the coughing which is the after effects. :P
Alex. wrote:This record better be as fit as Bezerker's ex's sister or I'm gonna be pissed.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Wed May 23, 2012 5:48 pm

This weather and I cant be arsed to drive to the shop to get some G+Ts w/Grapefruit juice.

AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Wed May 23, 2012 5:59 pm

When I have a deadline it's like there's so much to do on the internet that I can't possibly have time to do work. Now the deadline has passed, it's like there's nothing at all on the internet worth doing.
The Inner Tent is Not Flame Retardant!
http://www.last.fm/user/annihislater18

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Wed May 23, 2012 6:02 pm

AnnihiSlateR wrote:When I have a deadline it's like there's so much to do on the internet that I can't possibly have time to do work. Now the deadline has passed, it's like there's nothing at all on the internet worth doing.

I'm like that at work or when it's time for bed. :lol: :lol:
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

UtopianBlaster7
Denim Demon

Postby UtopianBlaster7 » Wed May 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Mum is being a melter
Wise Guy