What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Finnvitka » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:33 pm

I'm being Single White Female'd.

Just because I haven't been out in a while does not give you an excuse to start trying to look exactly like me, down to perfectly matching pink and blue streaks in your hair :)
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

Smee
Leather Rebel

Postby Smee » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:44 pm

WoW has not finished updating, as I thought. And now it's stuck on 2.25/447MB. *sigh*
"Women have feelings. Without them, rape would be useless."

http://www.facebook.com/smeez0rz
http://www.last.fm/user/Smeez0rz

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:52 pm

Littlemissmetal wrote:The monstrous children next door. Boy can I tell school holidays have started! :(

EDIT: To clarify this, if i hear the words Traguna, Mercoydes, Trecorum, Setes or De one more sodding time tonight, I may go round there and strangle them.

Or the alternative would be to sing one of the other songs from Bedknobs back through the wall at them. However, me belting "We are the soldiers of the old home guard" or something through the wall would be stupid :lol:

I was kept awake at Rock & Blues by a neighbouring group singing along to the entire of the Bat Out Of Hell album, starting at around 2am. Due to their proximity, I could hear them loud and clear in spite of my earplugs. While I was annoyed at the disruption to my sleep, in a strange kinda way I enjoyed it, although they could have done better harmonies in places. :lol:
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:55 pm

MetalBeast wrote:
Littlemissmetal wrote:The monstrous children next door. Boy can I tell school holidays have started! :(

EDIT: To clarify this, if i hear the words Traguna, Mercoydes, Trecorum, Setes or De one more sodding time tonight, I may go round there and strangle them.

Or the alternative would be to sing one of the other songs from Bedknobs back through the wall at them. However, me belting "We are the soldiers of the old home guard" or something through the wall would be stupid :lol:

I was kept awake at Rock & Blues by a neighbouring group singing along to the entire of the Bat Out Of Hell album, starting at around 2am. Due to their proximity, I could hear them loud and clear in spite of my earplugs. While I was annoyed at the disruption to my sleep, in a strange kinda way I enjoyed it, although they could have done better harmonies in places. :lol:

That wouldn't annoy me at all. That'd RULE.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Our shiny new bathroom has had a crap shower installed. Does the job, but it's a trickle of water with the smaller head ever seen.

Tried taking it off to bring it closer to my body to see if that was any good. It wasn't. Point it upwards and water stops coming out. :?

We dont have great water pressure, but it was never that bad.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 pm

tranmerefan wrote:Our shiny new bathroom has had a crap shower installed. Does the job, but it's a trickle of water with the smaller head ever seen.

Aye, weak showers can fuck off. Here at home the water pressure is pathetic. We need a damn power shower.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Little cousins pissing me off, and breaking everything within their reach in our house :x They go tomorrow, but we're going to have to spend the whole of tomorrow clearing up the carnage that they left in their wake.
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:53 pm

MetalBeast wrote:

Also it's not really the place where you can kick off and tell them to STFU :lol:

I remember being kept awake at Wacken years ago by Germans constantly singing Angel of Death alternating Auschwitz the meaning of pain with Wacken the meaning of pain. This went on for quite a while, suddenly got very annoying and a slightly inebriated me yelled out "I'll show you the meaning of pain you fucking German bastards!". Seemed like a good idea until I realised I was actually surrounded by about 60000 of them :lol:
WARNING:!
The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.
These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.
Reader discretion is advised.

AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:04 pm

Lee Bloodstock wrote:Also it's not really the place where you can kick off and tell them to STFU :lol:

I remember being kept awake at Wacken years ago by Germans constantly singing Angel of Death alternating Auschwitz the meaning of pain with Wacken the meaning of pain. This went on for quite a while, suddenly got very annoying and a slightly inebriated me yelled out "I'll show you the meaning of pain you fucking German bastards!". Seemed like a good idea until I realised I was actually surrounded by about 60000 of them :lol:

:lol:
The Inner Tent is Not Flame Retardant!
http://www.last.fm/user/annihislater18

Smee
Leather Rebel

Postby Smee » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:26 pm

Lee Bloodstock wrote:
MetalBeast wrote:

Also it's not really the place where you can kick off and tell them to STFU :lol:

Try and march(?) like a soldier through a German city in the middle of the night. Actually, don't. It's dangerous. :lol:

RedTeamWins
Denim Demon

Postby RedTeamWins » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Outbided. AGAIN! :x

RB2610
Denim Demon

Postby RB2610 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:25 pm

My younger brother unexpectedly came back from our dads house and has done nothing but piss everyone off all night :x :x :x :x :x :x
Winner of "The who are you again? Award for people who seem to slip under the radar, despite posting regularly" 2009!!

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Smee wrote:
Try and march(?) like a soldier through a German city in the middle of the night. Actually, don't. It's dangerous. :lol:

My fiancés Dad got into the news of the screws many many years back because on a company do in Germany they set off with escape kits (tobacco tin, fabric sketch map, condoms and a copy of the Geneva convention).
They got the company into quite a bit of trouble.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

gee jay
Lowly Peon

Postby gee jay » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:01 am

nothing pissed me off today ! I didn't leave my house except to get the newspaper this morning.
Although I am paying a couple of bills now , so that isn't much fun .

Smee
Leather Rebel

Postby Smee » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:04 am

Bellini wrote:
Smee wrote:

My fiancés Dad got into the news of the screws many many years back because on a company do in Germany they set off with escape kits (tobacco tin, fabric sketch map, condoms and a copy of the Geneva convention).
They got the company into quite a bit of trouble.

One of my former colleagues almost got arrested for having his ringtone set as a song the nazi's used to sing. Although he did know that's illegal, so I can't say I feel sorry for him. :rolleyes: