What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
Finnvitka
Denim Demon
Posts: 15479
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: NCC-1701
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Finnvitka » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:33 pm

I'm being Single White Female'd.

Just because I haven't been out in a while does not give you an excuse to start trying to look exactly like me, down to perfectly matching pink and blue streaks in your hair :)
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Smee
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1322
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: Netherlands, for now
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Smee » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:44 pm

WoW has not finished updating, as I thought. And now it's stuck on 2.25/447MB. *sigh*
"Women have feelings. Without them, rape would be useless."

http://www.facebook.com/smeez0rz
http://www.last.fm/user/Smeez0rz

User avatar
MetalBeast
Denim Demon
Posts: 8928
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:44 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby MetalBeast » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:52 pm

Littlemissmetal wrote:The monstrous children next door. Boy can I tell school holidays have started! :(

EDIT: To clarify this, if i hear the words Traguna, Mercoydes, Trecorum, Setes or De one more sodding time tonight, I may go round there and strangle them.

Or the alternative would be to sing one of the other songs from Bedknobs back through the wall at them. However, me belting "We are the soldiers of the old home guard" or something through the wall would be stupid :lol:


I was kept awake at Rock & Blues by a neighbouring group singing along to the entire of the Bat Out Of Hell album, starting at around 2am. Due to their proximity, I could hear them loud and clear in spite of my earplugs. While I was annoyed at the disruption to my sleep, in a strange kinda way I enjoyed it, although they could have done better harmonies in places. :lol:
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

User avatar
Finnvitka
Denim Demon
Posts: 15479
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: NCC-1701
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Finnvitka » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:55 pm

MetalBeast wrote:
Littlemissmetal wrote:The monstrous children next door. Boy can I tell school holidays have started! :(

EDIT: To clarify this, if i hear the words Traguna, Mercoydes, Trecorum, Setes or De one more sodding time tonight, I may go round there and strangle them.

Or the alternative would be to sing one of the other songs from Bedknobs back through the wall at them. However, me belting "We are the soldiers of the old home guard" or something through the wall would be stupid :lol:


I was kept awake at Rock & Blues by a neighbouring group singing along to the entire of the Bat Out Of Hell album, starting at around 2am. Due to their proximity, I could hear them loud and clear in spite of my earplugs. While I was annoyed at the disruption to my sleep, in a strange kinda way I enjoyed it, although they could have done better harmonies in places. :lol:


That wouldn't annoy me at all. That'd RULE.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

User avatar
tranmerefan
Denim Demon
Posts: 7125
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:37 am
Location: Wallasey

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby tranmerefan » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Our shiny new bathroom has had a crap shower installed. Does the job, but it's a trickle of water with the smaller head ever seen.


Tried taking it off to bring it closer to my body to see if that was any good. It wasn't. Point it upwards and water stops coming out. :?


We dont have great water pressure, but it was never that bad.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

User avatar
NeglectedField
Denim Demon
Posts: 7999
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: Bristol (non-native)

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby NeglectedField » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 pm

tranmerefan wrote:Our shiny new bathroom has had a crap shower installed. Does the job, but it's a trickle of water with the smaller head ever seen.


Aye, weak showers can fuck off. Here at home the water pressure is pathetic. We need a damn power shower.

User avatar
Moonburp
Denim Demon
Posts: 15325
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Moonburp » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Little cousins pissing me off, and breaking everything within their reach in our house :x They go tomorrow, but we're going to have to spend the whole of tomorrow clearing up the carnage that they left in their wake.
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

User avatar
Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord
Posts: 3550
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:14 pm

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:53 pm

MetalBeast wrote:
Littlemissmetal wrote:The monstrous children next door. Boy can I tell school holidays have started! :(

EDIT: To clarify this, if i hear the words Traguna, Mercoydes, Trecorum, Setes or De one more sodding time tonight, I may go round there and strangle them.

Or the alternative would be to sing one of the other songs from Bedknobs back through the wall at them. However, me belting "We are the soldiers of the old home guard" or something through the wall would be stupid :lol:


I was kept awake at Rock & Blues by a neighbouring group singing along to the entire of the Bat Out Of Hell album, starting at around 2am. Due to their proximity, I could hear them loud and clear in spite of my earplugs. While I was annoyed at the disruption to my sleep, in a strange kinda way I enjoyed it, although they could have done better harmonies in places. :lol:


Also it's not really the place where you can kick off and tell them to STFU :lol:

I remember being kept awake at Wacken years ago by Germans constantly singing Angel of Death alternating Auschwitz the meaning of pain with Wacken the meaning of pain. This went on for quite a while, suddenly got very annoying and a slightly inebriated me yelled out "I'll show you the meaning of pain you fucking German bastards!". Seemed like a good idea until I realised I was actually surrounded by about 60000 of them :lol:
WARNING:!
The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.
These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.
Reader discretion is advised.

User avatar
AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon
Posts: 18671
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:52 am
Location: Leigh
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:04 pm

Lee Bloodstock wrote:Also it's not really the place where you can kick off and tell them to STFU :lol:

I remember being kept awake at Wacken years ago by Germans constantly singing Angel of Death alternating Auschwitz the meaning of pain with Wacken the meaning of pain. This went on for quite a while, suddenly got very annoying and a slightly inebriated me yelled out "I'll show you the meaning of pain you fucking German bastards!". Seemed like a good idea until I realised I was actually surrounded by about 60000 of them :lol:

:lol:
The Inner Tent is Not Flame Retardant!
http://www.last.fm/user/annihislater18

User avatar
Smee
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1322
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: Netherlands, for now
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Smee » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:26 pm

Lee Bloodstock wrote:
MetalBeast wrote:
Littlemissmetal wrote:The monstrous children next door. Boy can I tell school holidays have started! :(

EDIT: To clarify this, if i hear the words Traguna, Mercoydes, Trecorum, Setes or De one more sodding time tonight, I may go round there and strangle them.

Or the alternative would be to sing one of the other songs from Bedknobs back through the wall at them. However, me belting "We are the soldiers of the old home guard" or something through the wall would be stupid :lol:


I was kept awake at Rock & Blues by a neighbouring group singing along to the entire of the Bat Out Of Hell album, starting at around 2am. Due to their proximity, I could hear them loud and clear in spite of my earplugs. While I was annoyed at the disruption to my sleep, in a strange kinda way I enjoyed it, although they could have done better harmonies in places. :lol:


Also it's not really the place where you can kick off and tell them to STFU :lol:

I remember being kept awake at Wacken years ago by Germans constantly singing Angel of Death alternating Auschwitz the meaning of pain with Wacken the meaning of pain. This went on for quite a while, suddenly got very annoying and a slightly inebriated me yelled out "I'll show you the meaning of pain you fucking German bastards!". Seemed like a good idea until I realised I was actually surrounded by about 60000 of them :lol:


Try and march(?) like a soldier through a German city in the middle of the night. Actually, don't. It's dangerous. :lol:
"Women have feelings. Without them, rape would be useless."

http://www.facebook.com/smeez0rz
http://www.last.fm/user/Smeez0rz

User avatar
RedTeamWins
Denim Demon
Posts: 8970
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:32 am
Location: SPACE!

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby RedTeamWins » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Outbided. AGAIN! :x

User avatar
RB2610
Denim Demon
Posts: 3014
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:30 pm
Location: London

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby RB2610 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:25 pm

My younger brother unexpectedly came back from our dads house and has done nothing but piss everyone off all night :x :x :x :x :x :x
Image
Winner of "The who are you again? Award for people who seem to slip under the radar, despite posting regularly" 2009!!

User avatar
Ndnd
Denim Demon
Posts: 6240
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:24 pm
Location: Reading
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Ndnd » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Smee wrote:
Try and march(?) like a soldier through a German city in the middle of the night. Actually, don't. It's dangerous. :lol:


My fiancés Dad got into the news of the screws many many years back because on a company do in Germany they set off with escape kits (tobacco tin, fabric sketch map, condoms and a copy of the Geneva convention).
They got the company into quite a bit of trouble.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

User avatar
gee jay
Lowly Peon
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: New York

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby gee jay » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:01 am

nothing pissed me off today ! I didn't leave my house except to get the newspaper this morning.
Although I am paying a couple of bills now , so that isn't much fun .

User avatar
Smee
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1322
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: Netherlands, for now
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Smee » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:04 am

Bellini wrote:
Smee wrote:
Try and march(?) like a soldier through a German city in the middle of the night. Actually, don't. It's dangerous. :lol:


My fiancés Dad got into the news of the screws many many years back because on a company do in Germany they set off with escape kits (tobacco tin, fabric sketch map, condoms and a copy of the Geneva convention).
They got the company into quite a bit of trouble.

One of my former colleagues almost got arrested for having his ringtone set as a song the nazi's used to sing. Although he did know that's illegal, so I can't say I feel sorry for him. :rolleyes:
"Women have feelings. Without them, rape would be useless."

http://www.facebook.com/smeez0rz
http://www.last.fm/user/Smeez0rz