What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
RB2610
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby RB2610 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:42 pm

I hate it when you're on a bike and some cunf (usually a chavvy type) thinks its funny to jump out in front of you or stand in your way to be a dick :x
Winner of "The who are you again? Award for people who seem to slip under the radar, despite posting regularly" 2009!!

AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:00 pm

Feelings....Again :(
The Inner Tent is Not Flame Retardant!
http://www.last.fm/user/annihislater18

MotorAmarth
Denim Demon

Postby MotorAmarth » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 pm

AnnihiSlateR wrote:Feelings....Again :(

:( you okay Neil?

Jage wrote:I don't like the sound of Mark Owen's voice in Priest.

AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:11 pm

MotorAmarth wrote:

yeah, its nothing realy.

I dont want to say too much realy.
The Inner Tent is Not Flame Retardant!
http://www.last.fm/user/annihislater18

MotorAmarth
Denim Demon

Postby MotorAmarth » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:12 pm

AnnihiSlateR wrote:
MotorAmarth wrote:

yeah, its nothing realy.

I dont want to say too much realy.

Okay :)
Im here though, yeah? :)

Jage wrote:I don't like the sound of Mark Owen's voice in Priest.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:15 pm

RB2610 wrote:I hate it when you're on a bike and some cunf (usually a chavvy type) thinks its funny to jump out in front of you or stand in your way to be a dick :x

and whats really annoying is when you go to work and come out to find some little shit has stolen your bike :x

necropsy
Definitely Not Nu

Postby necropsy » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:45 pm

RedTeamWins wrote: another one of my freinds seemed to have a similar idea, plus he was manning the BBQ.

I had written a lengthy paragraph explaining something that pissed me off at that BBQ, suffice to say it's easier to sum it up by saying "some knobhead tried knicking some of my sausages without a please or a thank you or even a "how do you do, I'm from the boring clan of people sitting inside whilst you cool metalheads are sitting outiside in the sun cooking BBQ."

Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Postby Twaddlefish » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:49 am

Sent home from work with a possible pig-related illness.
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

Deli Kate
Paster of Muppets

Postby Deli Kate » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:00 am

Twaddlefish wrote:Sent home from work with a possible pig-related illness.

That'll teach you to snuggle with strange women ;)

Hope you feel better soon :hug:
Kate
10" of Awesomeness and a latte...

@DeliKate_events

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpjsgPDM4t8

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:37 am

RB2610 wrote:I hate it when you're on a bike and some cunf (usually a chavvy type) thinks its funny to jump out in front of you or stand in your way to be a dick :x

For some reason, I've never had this problem.. However, I don't bike, I drive :lol:
Did have some stupid little chav twat try to open my passenger side door while I was driving past..
Luckily for him, he didn't manage to open it, else I'd have pulled over and bust his nose, 15yrs old or not.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

clare-l
Denim Demon

Postby clare-l » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:36 am

Mum promised, a month ago, that she'd help me out paying for my residence deposit. When I asked her about this she went "what? no! you pay it!"

With what money? because the under £100 I've earned so far this summer doesn't even come close to €300. And you keep making me pay for shit I don't need and don't want and this is ridiculous. I wouldn't mind if she hadn't already promised, as I don't like relying on my parents at all.

necropsy
Definitely Not Nu

Postby necropsy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:37 am

Applecore wrote:
RB2610 wrote: else I'd have pulled over and bust his nose, 15yrs old or not.

Similar kind of thing happened with a friend of mine who's in the army. He was driving down a busy main road and a mature chavling (around 16is) purposefully kicked a football at his car, so e pulled over, got out and smacked him. And with being in the army and getting quite good at boxing, i don't think the chavling shall be kicking many more footballs at many more cars.

ALSO, the chav jumping out in front of a bike thing, this was quite a long time back, a few years in fact, but i was once cycling home from town down an alleyway and a chav who musta been at the oldest 12 decided to get hold of a pallet which was down the alley and stand directly in front of my path with it. He was surprised i didn't slow down, let alone stop. Hit him full force on purpose because he was being a tit. I wish more chavs could learn lessons the more painful way.

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:46 am

Rang a colleague who's supposed to be covering for my job when I go so I could arrange to teach him a few things, only to find that nobody had bothered telling him about it. Awkward.

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:47 am

necropsy wrote:
Applecore wrote:
RB2610 wrote: else I'd have pulled over and bust his nose, 15yrs old or not.

Similar kind of thing happened with a friend of mine who's in the army. He was driving down a busy main road and a mature chavling (around 16is) purposefully kicked a football at his car, so e pulled over, got out and smacked him. And with being in the army and getting quite good at boxing, i don't think the chavling shall be kicking many more footballs at many more cars.

ALSO, the chav jumping out in front of a bike thing, this was quite a long time back, a few years in fact, but i was once cycling home from town down an alleyway and a chav who musta been at the oldest 12 decided to get hold of a pallet which was down the alley and stand directly in front of my path with it. He was surprised i didn't slow down, let alone stop. Hit him full force on purpose because he was being a tit. I wish more chavs could learn lessons the more painful way.

To be honest, it's probably my online confidence saying I'd have smashed the kid in the face. Both he and his friends know where I work, so I'd have probably just pulled over, closed and locked the door and driven off.. All to save "bein' murked".
However when I'm working behind the kiosk, I'll happily be a bastard when they want fags or booze :)
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

RB2610
Denim Demon

Postby RB2610 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:46 am

Agh, I forgot to wear something over my face while cleaning now I've gone all allergic and itchy :(
Winner of "The who are you again? Award for people who seem to slip under the radar, despite posting regularly" 2009!!