What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
Deli Kate
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1528
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Brackley

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Deli Kate » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:01 am

Tropical fish dying. This is costing me a fortune. :(
Kate
10" of Awesomeness and a latte...

@DeliKate_events

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpjsgPDM4t8

User avatar
Moonburp
Denim Demon
Posts: 15325
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Moonburp » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:04 am

clare-l wrote:Going out to the T Wells music festival thing, then spending 2 minutes listening to the music. So why did I bother leaving the house if people were gonna drag me away to boring times?

You really didn't miss much, the festival was reet boring.
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

User avatar
wintermourn
Denim Demon
Posts: 5953
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:04 am
Location: Coleraine - Northern Ireland

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby wintermourn » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:07 am

twilightoftheidols wrote:
wintermourn wrote:got the shit kicked out of me =/ managed to keep the phone and wallet though so isn't so bad i suppose *sigh*


why??
for bein a long 'aired gay?

:lol: something like that
Jobdone wrote:I kissed a decent amount of men last night.

User avatar
Moonburp
Denim Demon
Posts: 15325
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Moonburp » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:10 am

wintermourn wrote:
twilightoftheidols wrote:
wintermourn wrote:got the shit kicked out of me =/ managed to keep the phone and wallet though so isn't so bad i suppose *sigh*


why??
for bein a long 'aired gay?

:lol: something like that

Aww Jamieh :( You alright?
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

User avatar
wintermourn
Denim Demon
Posts: 5953
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:04 am
Location: Coleraine - Northern Ireland

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby wintermourn » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:15 am

Moonburp wrote:Aww Jamieh :( You alright?



aye im fine , few bumps and bruises etc :) nothing too bad
Jobdone wrote:I kissed a decent amount of men last night.

User avatar
Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon
Posts: 7063
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:11 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Littlemissmetal » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:29 am

wintermourn wrote:
Moonburp wrote:Aww Jamieh :( You alright?



aye im fine , few bumps and bruises etc :) nothing too bad


Sorry to hear that, glad you're ok :)

WPMOT? The fact I had my computer back for two days and its broken again :x

The good thing is my friend from school is going to fix it for me - if only I'd remembered months ago he builds computers from scratch! *facepalm*
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.



Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

User avatar
clare-l
Denim Demon
Posts: 4076
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:49 pm
Location: berkshire

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby clare-l » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:20 am

Moonburp wrote:
clare-l wrote:Going out to the T Wells music festival thing, then spending 2 minutes listening to the music. So why did I bother leaving the house if people were gonna drag me away to boring times?

You really didn't miss much, the festival was reet boring.


More the fact we spent ages walking there and I wouldn't have minded listening for a bit. All I heard was some whiney man with a guitar, but it promised 50 acts? were they all like that?
Image

User avatar
Manadh
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2433
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sheffield
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Manadh » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:45 am

Waking up because of insane cramp pain in my leg, feeling sick, stumbling to the bathroom then blacking out.

User avatar
Smindas
Denim Demon
Posts: 7936
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:40 pm

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Smindas » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:17 am

wintermourn wrote:got the shit kicked out of me =/ managed to keep the phone and wallet though so isn't so bad i suppose *sigh*

Fucking hell dude, glad to hear you're alright though.

User avatar
Finnvitka
Denim Demon
Posts: 15479
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: NCC-1701
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Finnvitka » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:36 am

I feel like I'm going to vomit profusely. So they sent me home from work.

Bleeeggghhhh time to sleep.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

User avatar
RedTeamWins
Denim Demon
Posts: 8970
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:32 am
Location: SPACE!

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby RedTeamWins » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:06 pm

Student Finance England is an epic, resounding phail.
Even the uni can't get in touch with them ffs. On the plus side, after about three weeks, they appear to have at least recieved the change of circumstances form I sent.

User avatar
wintermourn
Denim Demon
Posts: 5953
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:04 am
Location: Coleraine - Northern Ireland

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby wintermourn » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:03 pm

medicine for my chest infection knocked me out for a while , missing hannahs lunch break :x
Jobdone wrote:I kissed a decent amount of men last night.

User avatar
Moonburp
Denim Demon
Posts: 15325
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Moonburp » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:14 pm

clare-l wrote:
Moonburp wrote:
clare-l wrote:Going out to the T Wells music festival thing, then spending 2 minutes listening to the music. So why did I bother leaving the house if people were gonna drag me away to boring times?

You really didn't miss much, the festival was reet boring.


More the fact we spent ages walking there and I wouldn't have minded listening for a bit. All I heard was some whiney man with a guitar, but it promised 50 acts? were they all like that?

Grey Lady I think and other pubs around the pantiles. I think the Sussex Arms had some bands on.
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

User avatar
Freyja
Denim Demon
Posts: 4695
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:49 pm
Location: Ciderland

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Freyja » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:19 pm

getting caught in the rain.. wasnt raining when i left for the shop so didnt take an umbrella, then when its time for me to leave the shop it starts pissing it down. its only round the corner but i'm bloody drenched.
also arguments and shit. and being made to feel guilty about going to York. Again.
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:


http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Metal_saddle
Denim Demon
Posts: 3037
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:27 pm
Location: mountains be my throne (walsall)
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Metal_saddle » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:30 pm

everythink that could go wrong has, i am heading to a dark room, not coming out :(
Image
Nightmare world
Reflected as a dream
Vision blurred
This surely cannot be
Twisted now
Far from reality
Delving into depths
Mankind’s depravity