What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Harry
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Harry » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:26 pm

Tet wrote:
Harry wrote:I failed my driving theory test by one mark on the multiple guess.

Without meaning to sound cruel, how? It was so piss easy, I thought it all but impossible to fail.

Not knowing that a cover note is something to do with insurance, is the question I can remember.

ConsignedOblivion
Powermetal Child

Postby ConsignedOblivion » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:05 am

That i'm sat in school doing essays on Romeo and Juliet

:rolleyes:

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:38 am

Useless ****ing buses. Mine failed to turn up so I ended up on the school special along with a horde of kids. Who smell.

Rob Bannister
Festival Compere

Postby Rob Bannister » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:09 pm

My whole family being ill this weekend. Having to try and tell my tearful 4 year old that she will get better once the medicine has time to take effect.
The mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the earth!

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:58 pm

I hear you Rob!

Being in A & E with my daughter at 7:15 this morning ... with wringing wet hair and having to wait an hour to be seen when there was no one else waiting. I have to say though they were great when we were seen. :yes:

ribbons69
Denim Demon

Postby ribbons69 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:56 pm

Big D wrote:Useless ****ing buses. Mine failed to turn up so I ended up on the school special along with a horde of kids. Who smell.

Caught the last bus back from nottingham (midnight) saturday,after going to see Sabbat,it was absolutely packed to the rafters with pissed up goons,all swearing and swaying and trying to pick bloody fights. Mind you,it was probably preferable to a bus full of fucking schoolkids tho!
Tom G Warrior wrote:I’ve seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt,

we fall to rise

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:15 pm

I had to come home when I could have stayed out with my mates longer to go to the dentist, and I swear I was in there no longer than 5 minutes, if that, in and out, and it cost me £16! 16 QUID for him to poke a little stick at my teeth for a minute.. well he said I had some tartar between one tooth I needed to clean so really.... I paid £16 for the denist to tell me to clean my teeth! :|
Why did the bastard have to go private I wouldn't have to have paid for that.

Jonoleth
Denim Demon

Postby Jonoleth » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:36 pm

Thats only £1 more than standard NHS checkup charge... Not exactly a rip-off!

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:49 pm

Well I know someone who posts on this forum who thinks that NHS dental charges are a bargain! He's living proof! :lol:

Back on topic ...

De-icing the car ... which made me run late ... and then not being able to park outside work .... and then having to trek from the nearest free parking in bloody freezing temperatures! :|

bungle
Denim Demon

Postby bungle » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:24 pm

my aunt is nearlly 90 and is ill (loseing her marbels) she had a fall the a month or so back and she went into care while we re did her house. however shes a crafty all bat and made out she was fine to the doctors who against all the family's advise sent her back home saying she was fine. she doesnt no where she is and keeps fallin over and they have to get the ambulance out 3 times a day to pick her back up as she keeps falling over. called the local care worker who keeps visiting her and the doctor to see if they can change there mind and let us put her in a home where she is safe. what response did we get . no we think shes fine and can make her own mind up and only when she hurts herself can we step in and take over.

tis a joke. nearlly 90 and they say nothin can be done till she hurts herself. at this time of yr shes more likely to end up gettin killed if she falls.

thats whats pissed me off

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:56 pm

Jonoleth wrote:Thats only £1 more than standard NHS checkup charge... Not exactly a rip-off!

yes, but I was getting them for free cos I hadn't reached whatever age it is when you're still getting educated. But he went private :evil:
But still - a whole pound more! He never does anything, its frustrating having teeth this good :lol:

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:17 pm

Lick Mars wrote:He never does anything, its frustrating having teeth this good :lol:

I seem to be very much in that category. I still even have one of my milk teeth!
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:13 am

Impervious phoning me up when I was asleep (again!) didn't amuse me....
WARNING:!
The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.
These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.
Reader discretion is advised.

Rob Bannister
Festival Compere

Postby Rob Bannister » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:59 am

Sammi Curr wrote:Impervious phoning me up when I was asleep (again!) didn't amuse me....

:lol: Asleep again? How do you fit in time for sleep in your busy work schedule?
The mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the earth!

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:59 am

No work, stuck here until 6.30 and the office internet filter won't let me on Ebay. Or Casey and Andy for some reason.