What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Smee
Leather Rebel

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Smee » Wed May 12, 2010 8:33 am

siliconfury wrote:
Smee wrote:Had planned to do all sorts of things this morning (buy new shoes etc etc), but it's half 10 and I'm still in my dressing gown.
Also, finding out Pestilence and Testament are playing here on Sunday which starts at 16:30 but I have work till 18:30 and doubt I can leave early, even though it's basically voluntary that I'm working as this will be my 5th Sunday and was only supposed to do 4 really. Not to mention I'm doing 7 days in a row so I don't think it's too much to ask to leave a few hours early.

"It's easier to seek forgiveness than to seek permission", just piss off out of work early ;)

Meh, if I do that I won't have to come back on Monday, so I'd rather just do my job well as I really need to keep this one till August. :p
"Women have feelings. Without them, rape would be useless."

http://www.facebook.com/smeez0rz
http://www.last.fm/user/Smeez0rz

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Wed May 12, 2010 8:39 am

Hehe, Fjar's distaste of the student population has finally met mine :P

Seriously, the student masses of the UK: Get your priorities right, nobody listens to inexperienced sponges who don't even pay taxes.

Get a job, live in the real world, and see for yourself how the country is run. Going from high school to university is NOT living in the real world, if you think that you have a fuckload to learn.
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

clare-l
Denim Demon

Postby clare-l » Wed May 12, 2010 8:39 am

Hungover.

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Wed May 12, 2010 8:42 am

siliconfury wrote:Hehe, Fjar's distaste of the student population has finally met mine :P

Seriously, the student masses of the UK: Get your priorities right, nobody listens to inexperienced sponges who don't even pay taxes.

Get a job, live in the real world, and see for yourself how the country is run. Going from high school to university is NOT living in the real world, if you think that you have a fuckload to learn.

This, This and This.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Wed May 12, 2010 8:43 am

the last 3 bus journeys ive had I have really struggled to keep awake. :(

thing is, I dont even feel tired
The Inner Tent is Not Flame Retardant!
http://www.last.fm/user/annihislater18

RedTeamWins
Denim Demon

Postby RedTeamWins » Wed May 12, 2010 8:57 am

siliconfury wrote:Hehe, Fjar's distaste of the student population has finally met mine :P

I like living in my bubble, it looks dark and scary outside.

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Wed May 12, 2010 9:03 am

RedTeamWins wrote:

I like living in my bubble, it looks dark and scary outside.

Nothing wrong with that, just don't go telling us tax payers how the country should be run ;)
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

RedTeamWins
Denim Demon

Postby RedTeamWins » Wed May 12, 2010 9:04 am

I'm going to run my mouth off constantly.

I'm not, however, going to expect anyone to listen.

Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Postby Littlemissmetal » Wed May 12, 2010 9:13 am

siliconfury wrote:

This.

Nobody minds a thought-out, educated opinion.

Shouting your mouth off when you know sweet naff all, however, is just stupid.
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Wed May 12, 2010 9:15 am

my mum and stepdad trying to get me to sell my CD's for £1 each :x yeah, cost me over £2000 to get them all, but il just give them away for next to nothing because they think i have too many :rolleyes:
i calculated roughly how much they cost me, and it was something like £2300, if i sold them at £1 each id get £230
makes perfect sense
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Wed May 12, 2010 10:12 am

siliconfury wrote:Seriously, the student masses of the UK: Get your priorities right, nobody listens to inexperienced sponges who don't even pay taxes.

You're echoing exactly how I felt when I was at university. Even after only a year working, it was amazing how different the viewpoint my viewpoint was to those who went straight in.

corrupt_toolbox
Denim Demon

Postby corrupt_toolbox » Wed May 12, 2010 10:51 am

Turns out that the band touring under the name Thin Lizzy are not done after all, they've just recruited a few new members. Jesus fucking Christ, give it up already!

Fibbly
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Fibbly » Wed May 12, 2010 10:52 am

I woke up to find that my freak of a cat had been in the bin and had demolished a courgette all over the kitchen floor. Semi chewed cat courgette is vile.
If knowledge is a lactating mother- then I'm a very thirsty baby...

UtopianBlaster7
Denim Demon

Postby UtopianBlaster7 » Wed May 12, 2010 10:53 am

daytime E4...you just have to stick out the shit on freeview(Gilmore girls etc...) til' scrubs comes on
Wise Guy

Podgie.
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Podgie. » Wed May 12, 2010 10:54 am

CrapyMike wrote:my mum and stepdad trying to get me to sell my CD's for £1 each :x yeah, cost me over £2000 to get them all, but il just give them away for next to nothing because they think i have too many :rolleyes:
i calculated roughly how much they cost me, and it was something like £2300, if i sold them at £1 each id get £230
makes perfect sense

Waaaa, you're having a giraffe aren't ya?! Don't sell your CDs because your mum told you to!! :lol: