Page 1962 of 4728

Re: What pissed you off today

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:20 pm
by Bizza
Fuck off Monday, be Thursday already!

Re: What pissed you off today

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:26 pm
by Deli Kate
isabiggles wrote:
Fjar wrote:Oooh, is it a pop-up tent? Those things are the invention of Satan himself.


Yeah. I opened it up and I thought the fact that it managed make itself was fantastic but it won't unmake itself which makes me rage.


I killed one of those last year..... it was strangely satisfying :eyes:

Re: What pissed you off today

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:27 pm
by NeglectedField
My tent bag was such a squeeze the seam was ripping apart and it'd be a two-man job getting it back in, and only after two or three failed attempts, so we made a new bag for it and all our troubles are over :)

Bizza wrote:Fuck off Monday, be Thursday already!


Pfft, be tomorrow, let alone Thursday!

Re: What pissed you off today

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:57 pm
by Rickles_the_Mighty
Edguy're having a short set at Bloodstock. This makes me sad.

On the other hand, Devin Townsend has a long one so it's alright I reckon.

Re: What pissed you off today

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:10 pm
by Cookie_
Behemoth just came on and I was like yyyyyyYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-oh.

Re: What pissed you off today

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:11 pm
by Noodle
Rickles_the_Mighty wrote:Edguy're having a short set at Bloodstock. This makes me sad.

On the other hand, Devin Townsend has a long one so it's alright I reckon.

Kim, would you utter your famous 2 words for this?



/finding double entendres (sp?)

Re: What pissed you off today

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:23 pm
by NeglectedField
Rickles_the_Mighty wrote:On the other hand, Devin Townsend has a long one so it's alright I reckon.


I'm sick with excitement about his set. It's like with Emperor back in Wacken 06. I spent pretty much the whole festival up until then irrationally worrying whether anything would get in the way of me seeing them.

Re: What pissed you off today

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:32 pm
by Jobdone
NeglectedField wrote:irrationally worrying whether anything would get in the way of me seeing them.


This is the cue for someone to brick up Tim's tent while he's sleeping so he misses all of Saturday.

Re: What pissed you off today

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:33 pm
by Jim
Jobdone wrote:
NeglectedField wrote:irrationally worrying whether anything would get in the way of me seeing them.


This is the cue for someone to brick up Tim's tent while he's sleeping so he misses all of Saturday.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: What pissed you off today

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:18 pm
by CrapyMike
isabiggles wrote:
Fjar wrote:Oooh, is it a pop-up tent? Those things are the invention of Satan himself.


Yeah. I opened it up and I thought the fact that it managed make itself was fantastic but it won't unmake itself which makes me rage.

its ridiculously tricky to fold up a pop up tent, but not impossible. does it have instructions with it?

Re: What pissed you off today

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:27 pm
by Jim
Don't you fold a popup tent by holding it a special way then twisting it until it collapses?

Re: What pissed you off today

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:29 pm
by AnnihiSlateR
my brother has a pop up tent, and to fold it,, you put the red toggle through the red loop, the blue through the blue, and the green through the green. Des it not have some sort thing like that?

Re: What pissed you off today

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:34 pm
by CrapyMike
siliconfury wrote:Don't you fold a popup tent by holding it a special way then twisting it until it collapses?

grab the ends and fold them in, turn it on its side, fold it in on itself and overlap the edges
my description perhaps makes no sense, but thats how you do it with most of them
if it feels like the poles are about to snap, try again :yes:

Re: What pissed you off today

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:44 pm
by twilightoftheidols
AnnihiSlateR wrote:my brother has a pop up tent, and to fold it,, you put the red toggle through the red loop, the blue through the blue, and the green through the green. Des it not have some sort thing like that?


the one I had didnt. I may have brought it home if it had had it though it sounds like a genious system!

Also really regretting not getting BOA ticket now. :(

Re: What pissed you off today

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:52 pm
by Ensorcelled
Never had a problem with a pop up tent, except the awkward size..Which is why I left mine outside McDonalds in Birmingham after Bloodstock '08.