What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Prometherion91
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Prometherion91 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Enough of the exageration I say!

It was £1,228.93
Womble wrote:Petri isn't fat. He's just ribbed for her pleasure.

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:57 pm

Ensorcelled wrote:Still no phonecall. Fuck sake.

it could be a few days before you hear back, i waited about a month after my interview with sainsburys before they offered me a job :yes:

wpmot is i really need a piss but my stepdad is in the bath. went to my grans and my grandad was in the bath, came back and my stepdad is still in the fucking bath. he's been in there for 2 hours ffs
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:47 pm

CrapyMike wrote:

it could be a few days before you hear back, i waited about a month after my interview with sainsburys before they offered me a job :yes:

wpmot is i really need a piss but my stepdad is in the bath. went to my grans and my grandad was in the bath, came back and my stepdad is still in the fucking bath. he's been in there for 2 hours ffs

You have a penis, use the garden :rolleyes:
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:50 pm

CrapyMike wrote:

Nah, they said that if I was successful they'd ring me today since the first shift is on Monday. Oh well. :(

some_thing_wild
Paster of Muppets

Postby some_thing_wild » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:18 pm

The lack of things there are to do in my life if im not at work.

Been sat here all day bored out of my mind.
Stuck megadrive on and quickly remembered I fucking hate game consolses.
Can't go out coz got no money, and even if I did only place to go would be pub, and I hav'nt been in the mood for drinking for months now. Plus everyone else is either working wih their gf's or gone to Uni.

I've become so dependant on weed for entertainment, but can't even do that during the day coz its so much agg hiding the fact you're high from your parentals.

And I spend so much time on facebook that it's got to the point where I would quite happily kill everyone on there because their the most annoying people in the world. I'd delete it if there was anything else to do with my time.

Can't even watch the telly coz sisters bf is over and all he does is sit on my couch playing CoD on my xbox. Which I have no idea why he can't do at his own house.

metalsam
Denim Demon

Postby metalsam » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Learn an instrument.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:31 pm

some_thing_wild wrote:The lack of things there are to do in my life if im not at work.

Been sat here all day bored out of my mind.
Stuck megadrive on and quickly remembered I fucking hate game consolses.
Can't go out coz got no money, and even if I did only place to go would be pub, and I hav'nt been in the mood for drinking for months now. Plus everyone else is either working wih their gf's or gone to Uni.

I've become so dependant on weed for entertainment, but can't even do that during the day coz its so much agg hiding the fact you're high from your parentals.

And I spend so much time on facebook that it's got to the point where I would quite happily kill everyone on there because their the most annoying people in the world. I'd delete it if there was anything else to do with my time.

Can't even watch the telly coz sisters bf is over and all he does is sit on my couch playing CoD on my xbox. Which I have no idea why he can't do at his own house.

Masturbate.
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:32 pm

or at least just get some kind of hobby.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

some_thing_wild
Paster of Muppets

Postby some_thing_wild » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:36 pm

I can play guitar
And have fapped 4 times today

AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:04 pm

My complete lack of fitness. I used to be able to do about 7Km in 20 or so minutes, earlier it took me about 15 minutes to do about 3 and I was so knackered when I get on it wasn't even funny. :(

edit: It should be noted I'm on about bike riding here.
The Inner Tent is Not Flame Retardant!
http://www.last.fm/user/annihislater18

Kami
Leather Rebel

Postby Kami » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Ensorcelled wrote:
CrapyMike wrote:

Nah, they said that if I was successful they'd ring me today since the first shift is on Monday. Oh well. :(

What kinda questions and stuff did they ask you?

Got an interview there next Wednesday for Christmas Jobs, already been given a Christmas Job back home but thinking about going to the interview anyway and enquiring about general part-time work throughout the year.
I'm running 1000km (6 Marathons, 26 Half Marathons & 20 10ks) this year so sponsor me ya bastards!

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:23 pm

It was a group interview with about 14 other people, and the main part of it involved partnering up with another person and spending some time finding stuff out about them, then at the end of that you had to get up with that person and tell everyone else what you'd learnt about them. So it wasn't really an interview to find out how much experience or whatever you have, it was to see how your personality is. The guy I was with though was a bit of a twunt, he forgot half the things I told him so that's probably impeded my chance greatly. I'd have much rather told everyone myself. :ugh:

Then we just had to answer some simple questions, like what we know about GAME as a company, and various 'what would you do in x situation' questions. Aaand that was it.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:24 pm

some_thing_wild wrote:I can play guitar

Practice more, join a band then practice/write some songs
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Imperanonn
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Imperanonn » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Ensorcelled wrote:It was a group interview with about 14 other people, and the main part of it involved partnering up with another person and spending some time finding stuff out about them, then at the end of that you had to get up with that person and tell everyone else what you'd learnt about them. So it wasn't really an interview to find out how much experience or whatever you have, it was to see how your personality is. The guy I was with though was a bit of a twunt, he forgot half the things I told him so that's probably impeded my chance greatly. I'd have much rather told everyone myself. :ugh:

Then we just had to answer some simple questions, like what we know about GAME as a company, and various 'what would you do in x situation' questions. Aaand that was it.

I wouldn't of thought they'd disregard you based on someone else's poor performance. Best of luck anyway. :)
peypea wrote:I'm still angry that Middle Earth isn't real.

Last.fm Facebook
Add me on XBL: Winterfylleth

some_thing_wild
Paster of Muppets

Postby some_thing_wild » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:31 pm

Danroush wrote:
some_thing_wild wrote:I can play guitar

Practice more, join a band then practice/write some songs

I have so far started 4 bands, all of which have fallen apart coz everyone is a little bitch and cant write for shit. And they're alwas obsessed with doing shit covers. And everone round here either loves deathcore or pop-punk. I don't want anythng to do with eithe of these.

The punk band fell part because thother gitarist, who was in fact a bassist and refused to play bass anymore coz it was boring demanded to include br00tal breakdowns. And I couldn't stand the people in the pop punk band, they'd sold out before we'd even written anything.