What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Danroush
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Danroush » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:33 pm

CrapyMike wrote:MW2 has given me a headache and nearly turned me into my brother (he tends to shout a lot at games)

There's a reason I sold it after 3 weeks of owning it, and it's not because I wasn't any good (as I was better than most :P )
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Danroush wrote:
CrapyMike wrote:MW2 has given me a headache and nearly turned me into my brother (he tends to shout a lot at games)

There's a reason I sold it after 3 weeks of owning it, and it's not because I wasn't any good (as I was better than most :P )

i still enjoy it from time to time, but not when people hide in corners with noob tubes ready, and even when i manage to kill them they spawn where im going :x
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:27 pm

CrapyMike wrote:
Danroush wrote:

i still enjoy it from time to time, but not when people hide in corners with noob tubes ready, and even when i manage to kill them they spawn where im going :x

It's a possibly good game, utterly ruined by the people who play it
Reach has a similar (but not as bad) problem
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Postby Littlemissmetal » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:12 am

That's it. I am at the end of my tether with my job, I could literally cry right now.

This place isn't going to be happy until they've run their admin staff into the ground.

They decided I was going to prepare all the statements for two of the investigators (who have it so cushy it's not even funny) - which is between 6 and 8 a day. This used to be part of the investigators job, so yet again it's something being made easier for them.

I overheard this morning (that's right, they would never have the backbone to actually tell me), their plan is for me to move on to doing the statements for all 4 of them. So that's between 12 and 16 in a day.

With everything else I *still* have to do, I barely managed 6 yesterday - I finished the last one at ten to five. How the hell do they expect me to double that, along with all the other aspects of my job they won't train anybody else to do.

God I need a drink. And I don't drink much, so this is serious :P
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

Kami
Leather Rebel

Postby Kami » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:36 am

Fuck all sleep and waking up with pains in my hips is not how I intended to have a better day than yesterday.
I'm running 1000km (6 Marathons, 26 Half Marathons & 20 10ks) this year so sponsor me ya bastards!

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:44 am

Metalcamp website won't let me buy my ticket as I have a Debit card, not a Credit card..
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

Metallinen
Paster of Muppets

Postby Metallinen » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:55 am

Applecore wrote:Metalcamp website won't let me buy my ticket as I have a Debit card, not a Credit card..

I had to do a bank wire last year. It's a bit worrying to send money that way but it all worked out okay.

some_thing_wild
Paster of Muppets

Postby some_thing_wild » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:56 am

My dad telling my mum he wants her to move out so he can move back in with his new gf. Meaning either I now have to live with him and his bit, or we'll have to find a flat for us to move into =/

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:02 am

Applecore wrote:Metalcamp website won't let me buy my ticket as I have a Debit card, not a Credit card..

I used my visa debit and it all worked out fine :?

Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Postby Twaddlefish » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:03 am

I have to go into town. However, I'm signed off sick and as such, am a bit scared of anyone seeing me. Stupid place, they assume if I'm not confined to my flat I can come to work.

Been out once this week so far. :|
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

mcroper
Paster of Muppets

Postby mcroper » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:14 am

Had a ruddy blocked nose when trying to get to sleep last night, I probably do have a cold coming on but don't have any other symptoms :?

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:15 am

Go for it, If anyone does see you you could be there for a number of things like topping up on meds, some fresh air, or even on way to Doctors?

I went to my works Christmas party after being off that day ill and no one batted an eyelid (infact it was my line managers idea)
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:21 am

Going down with some kind of bug, can't talk, sore throat, coughing up nasty bits and lost all of my appetite.

This calls for lots of tea and will probably excuse me from not doing the reading for my seminar today because I won't be able to say anything to contribute.

Prometherion91
Denim Demon

Postby Prometherion91 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:32 pm

Had a really bad cough for about a week now.
Womble wrote:Petri isn't fat. He's just ribbed for her pleasure.

Bizza
Paster of Muppets

Postby Bizza » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:45 pm

I'm unlikely to have a job for much longer.
BOA - '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18,' 19, '21, '22, '23.
Warhorns '12 '15 '16
WOA - '15
Damnation - '12
Download - '16 (Never fucking again)