What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Battlewolfe
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Battlewolfe » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Immort_Reaper wrote:
Battlewolfe wrote:Went to view a Motorbike, it was as good as I expected, arranged to get it delivered tomorrow morning.. (that bit should be in the Happy thread :lol: ) ..then waiting for the bus into town to buy a cover/lock for the thing, watched somebody get twatted off a bike by a Van.. Worst. Timing. Ever.

:P You'll be fine.

Haha, oh yeah, Im sure I will like.. but that was some spectacular timing! :lol:

Immort_Reaper
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Immort_Reaper » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Battlewolfe wrote:
Immort_Reaper wrote:
Battlewolfe wrote:Went to view a Motorbike, it was as good as I expected, arranged to get it delivered tomorrow morning.. (that bit should be in the Happy thread :lol: ) ..then waiting for the bus into town to buy a cover/lock for the thing, watched somebody get twatted off a bike by a Van.. Worst. Timing. Ever.

:P You'll be fine.

Haha, oh yeah, Im sure I will like.. but that was some spectacular timing! :lol:

I can imagine - would fuck with my nerves too. But hey if I've not been hit yet, you'll be fucking fine. :lol:
I greatly enjoyed the reference, Joe.

Hannahwar: they are age 12 and really tight

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Dumb twat of a brother left the boiler running all day. Of course he denies it but who else could have, invisible taff?
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:57 pm

CrapyMike wrote:just stubbed my toe :cuss:

oh god, I did that before, it absolutely wrecked. It favoured a balloon or something the way it swelled up
The Inner Tent is Not Flame Retardant!
http://www.last.fm/user/annihislater18

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:44 pm

it genuinely feels as if its broken, even though i know it isnt
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Nothing gives me as much of a headache as the smell of vanilla or cinnamon does. My flatmate's just sprayed tons of vanilla air freshener around the bathroom that we use. Holy crap, my head is utterly swimming.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

absol

Postby absol » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:59 pm

The fittest girl in my Arabic class has dropped out :(
http://facebook.com/theprincipalityofsealand

http://theunbearableadventuresofpercy.tumblr.com/ - My webcomic.
'The next Dilbert', according to a very close, sycophantic, over-excited friend of mine.

Solidarity forever.

mikeftw
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby mikeftw » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Every time i die's the big dirty showed up in the post today, but for some unkown reason my cd drive wont read it, yet it works in my hi-fi and on my mac :/

had to rip it on my mac,burn,then rip onto my pc, what a faff

gothicgeo

Postby gothicgeo » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:55 pm

The incident of poppy burning during the two minute silence today, What idiots!!!!!!! :cuss:

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:13 pm

gothicgeo wrote:The incident of poppy burning during the two minute silence today, What idiots!!!!!!! :cuss:

What?

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Just remembered being told on Tuesday that my engagement ring's "not really an engagement ring, is it?". Um, excuse me. It's my ring, not yours.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Fjar wrote:Just remembered being told on Tuesday that my engagement ring's "not really an engagement ring, is it?". Um, excuse me. It's my ring, not yours.

I once handed my mate Lola a Haribo ring and said "Will you Maribo me?"
That's not an engagement ring (mostly because she called me an idiot and didn't say yes).
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

gothicgeo

Postby gothicgeo » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Big D wrote:
gothicgeo wrote:The incident of poppy burning during the two minute silence today, What idiots!!!!!!! :cuss:

What?

Basically, a load of Asians in London decided to have a protest holding banners saying 'british soldiers rot in hell' and burnned poppy wreaths, all during the 2 minute silence :x

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:38 pm

gothicgeo wrote:
Big D wrote:

What?

Basically, a load of Asians in London decided to have a protest holding banners saying 'british soldiers rot in hell' and burnned poppy wreaths, all during the 2 minute silence :x

Charming.

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Fjar wrote:Just remembered being told on Tuesday that my engagement ring's "not really an engagement ring, is it?". Um, excuse me. It's my ring, not yours.

The ring itself does not matter it's the meaning of the ring that matters.
I have had similar criticism with my Wedding ring. Chris brought me a gorgeous engagment ring which cost a small fortune.
I was trying on my Wedding bands and for some shocking reason the ones the orange sales suit was saying 'went' all cost around £600 - £800.

I found another one for £200 which apparently was not suitable and didn't go (honestly they all looked pretty much the same to me). I thought it would be very stupid to have over £2000 of jewellery on one finger especially seeing as I have already scuffed my engagement rings from where I use to smack my magnet against the wall to get through corridors.

I was so pissed off by the whole thing I went to argos and brought one for £12.99. I love it to bits and it goes really well with my engagement ring.

Those who know the value of my Wedding band are always making comments, but at the end of the day we saved £700 which will be put to much better use elsewhere. Those who do not know how much my ring would have no idea of the value.

At the end of the day it's the meaning that is important not the value or style.

I wear my £12.99 ring with pride :P

P.S Craig that was soo sweet. I like the way Slev from the forums proposed to his future wife (I'm getting all soppy now)
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...