What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
enemywithin
Consort of the Beast

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby enemywithin » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:32 pm

The Warlord wrote:
enemywithin wrote:PEOPLE ALWAYS FECKING ASKING FOR ID :x :x :x :x

:lol: I hate having to ask for ID but tbh dude it's my job if didn't and served beer to someone under that age and someone found out or if if the government send in one of there kid spy things and i served them i'd get £80 on the spot fine and my employer would have an even bigger fine and have to go to a hearing to have his liscense reviewed! So don't take it as offence were just covering our backs, infact take it as a compliment that you'll probably still be a lucker when your 50 :lol:

What pissed me off i've lost my glasses in the bedroom somewhere and cant find them no matter how much i search. And went to the shop and cos im totally blind stood in fucking Dog Shit! :x

lmao i'd be fine with it if i wasnt 16

Mark_Ravenage
Warrior of Metal

Postby Mark_Ravenage » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:33 pm

That the rule for looking 21 or show your ID has now gone up to 25 in most supermarkets! I'm going to be the best friend of all the youg ones in my town haha. :|

Harry
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Harry » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:24 pm

enemywithin wrote:
The Warlord wrote:
enemywithin wrote:PEOPLE ALWAYS FECKING ASKING FOR ID :x :x :x :x

:lol: I hate having to ask for ID but tbh dude it's my job if didn't and served beer to someone under that age and someone found out or if if the government send in one of there kid spy things and i served them i'd get £80 on the spot fine and my employer would have an even bigger fine and have to go to a hearing to have his liscense reviewed! So don't take it as offence were just covering our backs, infact take it as a compliment that you'll probably still be a lucker when your 50 :lol:

What pissed me off i've lost my glasses in the bedroom somewhere and cant find them no matter how much i search. And went to the shop and cos im totally blind stood in fucking Dog Shit! :x

lmao i'd be fine with it if i wasnt 16

Um, that's the point, to uphold the law and protect under-age people from alcohol

enemywithin
Consort of the Beast

Postby enemywithin » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:55 pm

wow, thanks for clearing that up harry. hadnt really thought of it like that before?????

andeh
Denim Demon

Postby andeh » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:33 pm

I have to ask for ID or at least some proof of age every 2 minutes in work. It's either that or if the person you're serving isn't over the age limit you get dropped in the shit big time, heard it was a £500 fine for it in the game/dvd business or something ridiculous, its just not worth the risk whatever the fine is

jello
Leather Rebel

Postby jello » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:09 pm

Meant to be doing a living history event in Caerphilly this weekend but my transport has fallen through so I'm not going to be able to go.

Never mind might be able to get to Pembroke castle next weekend

:(

Drugged_unholy
Leather Rebel

Postby Drugged_unholy » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:38 am

I'm 28.

Fatboy
Paster of Muppets

Postby Fatboy » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:48 am

got Sunburn!!!!!

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:59 am

Fatboy wrote:got Sunburn!!!!!

Did you use suncreen? You can't complain legitimately if you didn't you know!

Fatboy
Paster of Muppets

Postby Fatboy » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:37 am

dragonmaiden wrote:
Did you use suncreen?
not on the first day except on the kids, i just wasnt expecting it to be sooooo bloody hot!

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:37 pm

Fatboy wrote:
dragonmaiden wrote:
Did you use suncreen?
not on the first day except on the kids, i just wasnt expecting it to be sooooo bloody hot!

Lesson learnt there FB! Were you as burnt as Lee was when he put on Xentrix? Now that was burnt! He actually rang me and asked me to bring aftersun with me to the gig! The perils of an open top motor. The breeze means you can't feel the sun.

Will be bringing plenty of sunscreen with me to BOA ... and I will be constantly badgering you both to top up, as you normally look like a pair of milk bottles with beards and caps! :lol:

Fatboy
Paster of Muppets

Postby Fatboy » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:38 pm

dragonmaiden wrote:as you normally look like a pair of milk bottles with beards and caps! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the only bit that is really bothering me is the top of my arms, dont think it is as bad as his was at Xentrix but its not good!

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:30 pm

My neighbour.

If the child isn't screaming at the top of her voice, she's talking at the top of her voice. If she isn't doing that then she's narrating her own life at the top of her voice.

I went to sit in my back garden and read, to enjoy the sun but Noooooooooooooooooooooo, they're in the garden too meaning that every 10 seconds I can hear her screaming at her unfortunate brother who, to get a word in edgeways, has to shout just as loudly. The mother takes no notice - she can read in peace despite it.

I had to go inside after 10 minutes, they noticed me and started shouting across at me asking what I'm doing etc. It was just unbearable. They've gone in but the suns moved and the garden is swamped by the shade.

I'm not a misery, I don't mind kids playing. It's the fact that its at the top of their voices, from 7-8am to 8-9pm every single day. Including hungover Sundays.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:09 pm

It's far too bloody uncomfortably hot. Only in England does hot = muggy and oppressive.

I propose moving the UK not to the Bahamas as suggested in the new Walkers ad but to the Baltic sea because it's wonderfully clear hot there.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

Illwish
Denim Demon

Postby Illwish » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:43 pm

3 hour flight delay coming back to England, only to find its damn muggy here and I have no food in the fridge. >.<