What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
RedTeamWins
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby RedTeamWins » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:11 pm

I was born slightly too late and on the wrong continent. I want my life to be a Blink 182 video, basically. Or maybe certain scenes of Ghostworld.

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:15 pm

What I wanted: a nice pic of me and a Westland Wyvern.
What I got, courtesy of my POS camera: a dark smudge with a slightly lighter smudge in the middle.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Feel a bit down because I've got no job and my social life is pretty much non existant - been single for far too long which has been getting me down as well as the job front. Nearly burst into tears before which is worrying.

I think I'm going to have to talk about it to a mate, might help me feel better. I've been friends with him since I was 16 (I turn 25 in April) so I'd like to think he might listen. Most mates I know won't listen or I don't trust quite enough.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

metalsam
Denim Demon

Postby metalsam » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:05 pm

tranmerefan wrote:Feel a bit down because I've got no job and my social life is pretty much non existant - been single for far too long which has been getting me down as well as the job front. Nearly burst into tears before which is worrying.

I think I'm going to have to talk about it to a mate, might help me feel better. I've been friends with him since I was 16 (I turn 25 in April) so I'd like to think he might listen. Most mates I know won't listen or I don't trust quite enough.

Talking shit times through with a mate always makes them less shit.

GetToTheChoppar
Denim Demon

Postby GetToTheChoppar » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:06 pm

tranmerefan wrote:Feel a bit down because I've got no job and my social life is pretty much non existant - been single for far too long which has been getting me down as well as the job front.

+1
Turbo wrote:Move on, fuck her off. Smoke crack and worship satan.

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:09 pm

metalsam wrote:
tranmerefan wrote:Feel a bit down because I've got no job and my social life is pretty much non existant - been single for far too long which has been getting me down as well as the job front. Nearly burst into tears before which is worrying.

Talking shit times through with a mate always makes them less shit.

Truth. He doesn't even need to offer solutions. All he needs to do is listen.

Blood.on.Ice
Consort of the Beast

Postby Blood.on.Ice » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:09 pm

GetToTheChoppar wrote:
tranmerefan wrote:Feel a bit down because I've got no job and my social life is pretty much non existant - been single for far too long which has been getting me down as well as the job front.

+1

+2 Except I've just ended a relationship, cheating bastard.

metalsam
Denim Demon

Postby metalsam » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Had a nice afternoon being sociable with some mates off my course, but for most of it I was thinking "Shit, missing a lot of practice time here." :lol:

Not really sure what to make of that.

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:41 pm

I get the impression that one of my friends thinks she is better than me and some of my friends now, and doesn't want to spend time with us anymore.

We all have other friends, however she seems really unkeen to have us lot and her other friends mix - I think it is because she is ashamed of us.

It's hard to explain :(

maybe we have all just drifted apart?
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Chugging Pus
Paster of Muppets

Postby Chugging Pus » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:31 am

Ndnd wrote:We all have other friends, however she seems really unkeen to have us lot and her other friends mix - I think it is because she is ashamed of us.

Depends which way you look at it. I have two groups of friends, my mates from Lynn who are mainly not into metal and my friends from the scene. I would never mix the two, not because of musical differences, but because I genuinely think they wouldn't get on so I don't see the need to even attempt it.
"What we're having here is a secret conversation, and I'm hoping that this time, you can keep the fucking secret, because normally you're about as secure as a hymen in a South London comprehensive."

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:15 am

Nantha wrote:
Danroush wrote:People who are supposed to be friends being so fucking childish that i've had to delete them off everything and block them before they cause any more damage

to be honest. Deleting them and blocking them is almost equally as childish in my books. Internet drama :rolleyes:

Note the "before they cause any more damage"
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

VizardAmata
Denim Demon

Postby VizardAmata » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:28 am

Cramps and lack of leaf.

Prometherion91
Denim Demon

Postby Prometherion91 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:21 am

VizardAmata wrote:lack of leaf.

+1
Womble wrote:Petri isn't fat. He's just ribbed for her pleasure.

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:21 am

I am willingly awake on a Sunday morning.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

Cookie_
Denim Demon

Postby Cookie_ » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:37 am

Had about three hours sleep. Dad refusing to let me get into the shower before making him tea. Made tea. Oh by the way Sam, you can't have a lift to work like you have every week since you started in 2009.

Whyyyyyyyyyy today :(
ImageImageImage