What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby NeglectedField » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Going insane from the lack of sleep I had last night to get up at half 4 and I'm getting paranoid that the woodburning stove downstairs is gonna kill me with carbon monoxide. Which probs won't happen but still. Feeling a bit sick like.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:37 pm

We're getting some leftovers from the Fiji hurricane. Not bad or anything, just rubbish.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Got no sleep last night. Fell asleep during the day and woken the at around the time the xmas meal I was supposed to be attending would be just about finishing.

Fed up of missing out because of my shit sleeping patterns
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Ordered some stuff the week before last; haven't had it yet. Sent an email to the company who replied with the ParcelFarce tracking information. It was delivered signed for last week.

Not to me it wasn't. I didn't even get a missed delivery card.

I think I know what's happened but it's too late to do anything about it tonight.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:04 am

Noodle wrote:Got no sleep last night. Fell asleep during the day and woken the at around the time the xmas meal I was supposed to be attending would be just about finishing.

Fed up of missing out because of my shit sleeping patterns

I was like that so much in first year of uni. Used to wake up at like 9-10pm, took a lot of fucking willpower to sort that out, partly because I adore just sleeping and generally being in bed, if im not working/in uni I consider getting out of bed at 1 an early start :lol: sometimes its quite nice to embrace it, but it can really get on your tits at other times and makes you feel turd.
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:33 am

My sister is being an absolute bitch to my Mum. Absolutely no need for it at all, either. Pisses me off because she's just acting like a spoiled brat. She doesn't have a job so she's not contributing to rent here, whereas when I was living at home I was. Now Mum and Dad are renting a place she should be fucking contributing. They moved her over here for free, and it's disgusting that she thinks she can speak to Mum like she does.
I'm so fucking close to having a go at her but I don't want to ruin the holiday.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:19 am

jackcake wrote:Ordered some stuff the week before last; haven't had it yet. Sent an email to the company who replied with the ParcelFarce tracking information. It was delivered signed for last week.

Not to me it wasn't. I didn't even get a missed delivery card.

I think I know what's happened but it's too late to do anything about it tonight.

Same thing's happened with me. Got a parcel delivered on Saturday to work, signed for according to the tracking site. Woman on reception tells me they don't take post on Saturdays. So someone's either stowed it somewhere for safekeeping and not told them or someone at reception has taken it.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:28 am

Just walked out of an argument with my sister before it turned too ugly. Me and Dad were looking to set up the barbecue and she provided a snide commentary. When I asked her if she'd ever worked in a kitchen she replied with "No, but clearly it doesn't take any brains for that." so I said "no, but manners wouldn't hurt". She then flipped out saying how she'd rather aspire to greater things anyway and even said that she doesn't appreciate the "sassy" comments from me! That's fucking rich!
Anyway, I walked out before things got any worse but Dad apparently followed up my points. I heard her say "I've got a degree, what's he got to show for himself" to which Dad said "How much is your degree earning you then?". Next thing I know Dad's shut himself in his bedroom not feeling very well and my sister's stormed out of the house in tears with her boyfriend.

Yaaay Christmas.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Azubi » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:49 am

Fuck that mate, you have far more restraint than I do. If my sister was like that I'd have verbally ripped her to pieces by now.
http://www.azubi.co.uk - Azubi's Adventures in Abandonment :)

fluffymoo wrote:Fucking hell, Mike - you really are wrong all the time.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:17 am

Having grown up with a sister just like that, the best thing to do is to ignore her snide comments. Honestly, just turn away and carry on doing whatever you're doing. She'll realise she's not getting attention and while she might spit something like "No-one ever listens to me" out, she'll either fuck off to her bedroom or shut up completely.

Don't let her spoil Christmas - dude, you're in Aust-fucking-ralia - it's her problem if she wants to give herself a shitty time. You, your dad and your mum can still have a nice time.

P.S. It does get better when they've grown out of it. But I'm hoping to God she's younger than you.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:35 am

Cheers guys. She's just come back in and blanked us all as she went straight into her room. Her boyfriend gave me a bit of a look that suggested he's as frustrated with it as we all are.

Mum's been pretty much ignoring her comments but it's still hurting her. Then I see how it's hurting her and that's what upsets me.

Far as I'm concerned, she owes Mum and Dad an apology - I couldn't care less how she speaks to me, as I've had worse. If she apologises to them, then the slate's clean with me.

Fjarlotte - Yeah she's 2 years younger than me, yet still thinks she knows everything in the world just because she's got a degree :lol: Ah well. Her problem.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

Katesyl
Paster of Muppets

Postby Katesyl » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:04 am

Applecore wrote:I heard her say "I've got a degree, what's he got to show for himself" to which Dad said "How much is your degree earning you then?"

Aha, go Dad!

Purple n Batty
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Purple n Batty » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Windows 7 just disagreeing with anything I own and I can't even get the software for my camera from the website as they don't have it.
I don't suffer from insanity, I'm quite happy with it

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:47 pm

Jamie's landlord (I think) just walked in while I had no top on :lol: Apparently he knocked but I had headphones in and I'm the only one at home. It was so embarrassing D:

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Applecore wrote:Cheers guys. She's just come back in and blanked us all as she went straight into her room. Her boyfriend gave me a bit of a look that suggested he's as frustrated with it as we all are.

Mum's been pretty much ignoring her comments but it's still hurting her. Then I see how it's hurting her and that's what upsets me.

Far as I'm concerned, she owes Mum and Dad an apology - I couldn't care less how she speaks to me, as I've had worse. If she apologises to them, then the slate's clean with me.

Fjarlotte - Yeah she's 2 years younger than me, yet still thinks she knows everything in the world just because she's got a degree :lol: Ah well. Her problem.

My sister can be a bit like that, the weird thing is that out of the house she's completely fine, and a nice person to be around but whenever she's at home she's a pain (to me anyway).
Last edited by Danroush on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1