What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby kanet666 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:09 pm

It's cost me twice as much to do my laundry because the first machine I put it in decided it wasn't going to spin and therefore cleaned feck all.
Steam = Starchild
Facebook

Catch me at:
20/6/20 - Rammstein - Coventry

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Was supposed to be doing a presentation with 3 girls from my class tomorrow. Of course 2 out the 3 decide the spend most of the past 2 weeks that we were supposed to be working on it at home in England and any time they're back here not answering their phones and unable to meet me because i'm in work. They manage to meet each other though and say they'll email me what work they get down so i can add to it before class tomorrow. After finding out 2 of them aren't bothering their holes to show up i finally get what work they've done 12 hours before the class, which turns out to be a .ppt file with white text on white background, 3 dozen spelling mistakes and a complete lack of sentence structure that means even if i did have whatever notes they'd written to accompany the bullet points they'd still make no sense. Now the last girl of the 3 is not answering my texts so i'd be surprised if she shows up tomorrow. I'll have no problems offloading blame on to them but it's still 1% of my degree overall which is gone thanks to other people's incompetence. Considering how close i am sitting between a first and a 2:1 as well i really can't afford shit like this.
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire

Owen
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Owen » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:46 pm

siliconfury wrote:
georgebailey96 wrote:I have school shoe's with the grip of a sledge. Absolutely shite in the snow. Fell down the big slope whilst holding on to the rail

"Whit ye need is a pair o' Permgrip, fae Timpsons!"

(some folk here might get the reference)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Turbo wrote:Got to be honest, in comparison to pizza you can get take away or at restaurants - shop bought pizza is shit. Had another doner kebab pizza today. Shit is off the fucking chain.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Video? that sounds like something I'd find funny :D

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:23 am

Can't sleep, and feeling really shit. Edit; I had nervous shakes throughout the night. Also, when I went out to get a lift to work this morning the "neighbour" was in the car. Fuck this with a big wooden totem pole.
Last edited by fluffymoo on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:59 am

So hungover. When I got in last night my mum was drinking with one of her friends so I joined in. I now smell of wine and cigarettes and my head huuurts.

gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:53 am

Need to shower and to go out of the house but waiting for a package :(

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Proper pissed off. I had a few jars last night and guess who's ringing me because they had to send one of my colleagues home, and it annoys me because they have people that can unload lorries in store and they're obviously got them doing other things with the idea that I am going to be a nice Turbo and go in. I am in no fit state to drive. Therefore I am not going anywhere.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:36 pm

My sister still won't take responsibility for the crap that happened the other night, keeps saying how she shouldn't apologise because it wasn't her fault. :| I heard her on the phone to my dad and she was saying 'oh yeah well I'm soo angry at my friend, soo upset can't believe he did that stuff, waah poor me' :rolleyes:

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Ugh, that sounds fatally annoying. If you have shit friends (...although, why would you?), don't invite them to your house. And accept responsibility for them fucking it up, as you invited them.

WPMO: Finding out that Carcass were playing the Underworld, only to find out moments later that it was sold out :(

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Smindas wrote:WPMO: Finding out that Carcass were playing the Underworld, only to find out moments later that it was sold out :(

also this, didnt get there in time

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:57 pm

Nantha wrote:
Smindas wrote:WPMO: Finding out that Carcass were playing the Underworld, only to find out moments later that it was sold out :(

also this, didnt get there in time

On a related note, I'm the only person I know who managed to get themselves sorted for this in time, so I guess I'll be going all on me lonesome. Defiinitely won't bother with Carcass now, reckon I'll just watch Asomvel and then head off into the night to see what else is going on.
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:04 pm

You bastard, Grey 'em :P

georgebailey96
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby georgebailey96 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:37 am

Having huge struggles sleeping on a night. In that bad a routine. I seem to go to bed around 11/12 (i'm up at 6:30-7:00 every morning, but it normally worked) but then I grab my laptop, and sit up until about 1/2AM online. I then don't sleep all day until the night again. This really annoys me cause I know it's going to end up doing damage. I have my first full day of work tomorrow, and I need to be up at 7 latest, so i'm going to attempt an early night, yet I know I will end up watching TV or going on my laptop.
A video of a "psychic fighter"'s imaginary kicks to the face, not being as good as real kicks to the face
http://www.last.fm/user/Georgebailey96
skull-wart wrote:I shit leather and drink denim.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:04 am

^ Yeah, don't do that. :P Your body needs darkness to switch itself off. Any artificial light has an impact on that. Even a particularly bright LED alarm clock can affect it too.

Try wearing yourself out during the day by exercising or something.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.