What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
peypea
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby peypea » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Turbo wrote:Apart from being able to throw them on the walls and the ceiling and they stick, vampires lunch boxes are over rated.

:lol:
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

mediastarz
Lowly Peon

Postby mediastarz » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:55 pm

Being surrounded by a bunch of senior people who have no f**king clue what goes on at our level yet have to make decisions daily that makes us all suffer. Oh hang on ! That's every effing day - 'Nurse? My pills!! '

sugarmouse
Consort of the Beast

Postby sugarmouse » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Jobdone wrote:Start leaving dirty tampons on his pillow and see if he says anything.

He might just love tampons.

Do NOT tempt me...

Turbo wrote:Sounds like you need to make the first move. You should sit him down, and just say "shut up and take me, big boy." Do a little wink and lick your lips too. Doubt he'll get his missile out without it exploding anyway. Just don't sit him on anything you value, it will be ruined.

Ugh!I don't find him the LEAST bit attractive! Mostly based on the aforementioned behaviour. ...
We're all ****ed. It helps to remember this.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:28 pm

Do it anyway. Then rub shit on his face in the middle of it. He'll never want you again. :D
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Perhaps he is hung like a grand national winner. It's not all about personality you know.

No I get it. Wind up is over. :lol:

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:42 pm

sugarmouse wrote:Is a symptom of aspergers being fascinated by really trivial things?

He's enthralled by everything I do. And I can be doing the most boring thing in the world,like making my lunch or dying my hair and he watches me with captivation, asking me a million questions abotu whatever it is, what I'm eating, why I'm putting something on it, how I cook it, is that how you're meant to do it, what colour am I dying my hair, what will it look like, why I do it like this and not like that, etc etc

DUDE!I'm not that interesting !Bog off!!

Okay I feel a bit mean now. He's pretty harmless . Just a bit weird....

*Sensible hat time*

It's possible. Source: I'm assperjik.
What's he like when he's not giving attention to you? It's unfair to diagnose through anecdotes, and he could just be hopelessly in love with you, your face and your food, he may just be interested in learning how to cook food or he may indeed have something on the autistic spectrum. If it is the latter, calling him up on his behaviour may well be hard work and riddled with landmines.

If it's just being a cunt
peypea wrote:Do it anyway. Then rub shit on his face in the middle of it. He'll never want you again. :D

It's all part of the training process so he knows he's been naughty
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

synth_etic
Powermetal Child

Postby synth_etic » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:17 pm

Whats pissed me off today? Alt-fest cancelling. There goes my two weeks of festival fun :( At least I have Bloodstock, so not all bad news..

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:16 am

Noodle wrote:It's possible. Source: I'm assperjik.
What's he like when he's not giving attention to you? It's unfair to diagnose through anecdotes, and he could just be hopelessly in love with you, your face and your food, he may just be interested in learning how to cook food or he may indeed have something on the autistic spectrum. If it is the latter, calling him up on his behaviour may well be hard work and riddled with landmines.

I'm surprised the whole concept of autism/aspergers isn't in the general public psyche more, really. Especially given the trend that popped up not long ago of anyone who feels like a misfit suddenly self-diagnosing as Asperger's or using it as an insult.

Regarding the thing about calling someone out on such behaviour, I mean yeah, it's unpleasant and will probably ruin the friendship but it could provoke that much needed introspection to become a better person.

sugarmouse
Consort of the Beast

Postby sugarmouse » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:20 am

Noodle wrote:
sugarmouse wrote:Is a symptom of aspergers being fascinated by really trivial things?

He's enthralled by everything I do. And I can be doing the most boring thing in the world,like making my lunch or dying my hair and he watches me with captivation, asking me a million questions abotu whatever it is, what I'm eating, why I'm putting something on it, how I cook it, is that how you're meant to do it, what colour am I dying my hair, what will it look like, why I do it like this and not like that, etc etc

DUDE!I'm not that interesting !Bog off!!

Okay I feel a bit mean now. He's pretty harmless . Just a bit weird....

*Sensible hat time*

It's possible. Source: I'm assperjik.

If it's just being a cunt
peypea wrote:Do it anyway. Then rub shit on his face in the middle of it. He'll never want you again. :D

It's all part of the training process so he knows he's been naughty[/quote

Lol you're assuming I have a never ending supply of used tampons and shit :p

He's quiet and shy. Doesn't do much.

I know It's unfair and I am sorry-this started off as a trivial whinge and I've ended up being a bit mean. I feel bad about that.

Thanks for the info! I do know he isn't interested in cooking, though. He lives off cookies and the odd slice of toast and often has said he doesn't know how I can be bothered with cooking at all.

I'm sure I do things that irritate him, too. He's very tidy and I am just not, I'm really messy and he puts up with that!

sugarmouse
Consort of the Beast

Postby sugarmouse » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:55 am

NeglectedField wrote:
Noodle wrote:It's possible. Source: I'm assperjik.

I'm surprised the whole concept of autism/aspergers isn't in the general public psyche more, really. Especially given the trend that popped up not long ago of anyone who feels like a misfit suddenly self-diagnosing as Asperger's or using it as an insult.

Regarding the thing about calling someone out on such behaviour, I mean yeah, it's unpleasant and will probably ruin the friendship but it could provoke that much needed introspection to become a better person.

You're right I was being a bit of a dick, however I was using the forum as an outlet rather than being irritable with him-I am generally quite pleasant, honest!

As for the grand national comment, er-no. :D (I haven't experienced first hand)!

My best friend (also a BOA goer) has autism so I'm not completely naive to it, and I think you may be right. But he is very extreme with some stuff he does (or at least seems it to me when I am in his company) :)

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:13 am

Turbo wrote:Apart from being able to throw them on the walls and the ceiling and they stick, vampires lunch boxes are over rated.

Dracula's Teabags surely.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:26 am

I don't think you're being a dick really, if someone's behaviour is frustrating then naturally you're gonna vent about it.

sugarmouse wrote:I do know he isn't interested in cooking, though. He lives off cookies and the odd slice of toast and often has said he doesn't know how I can be bothered with cooking at all.

The fuck :| I mean, we were all bad as students (assuming you both are) but even in my avoidant student halls days I ensured I got the odd bit of fruit & veg in me, etc. And chances are he hates your mess, grumbles about it in private but puts up with it because he fancies you, judging by what else you've said about him.

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:23 am

NeglectedField wrote:I don't think you're being a dick really, if someone's behaviour is frustrating then naturally you're gonna vent about it.

This, tbh. I used to bitch about my flatmate all the time on here.
As far as I'm concerned, it's better to bitch/talk about someone's annoying behavior to a bunch of people who don't know them than it is to do the same behind their back to people who do know them.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:42 am

Bloodstock ticket didn't arrive today and the next chance I have to pick it up is Thursday morning.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:12 pm

*long quotes*

Let me assure you I find none of your actions to be dickish. We'rr perfectly capable of airing our own grumblings that are glued to the trivial end of the scale. Your situation has the potential to make things unbearably awkward for one or both of you if it goes wrong, so venting your frustration appears to have been useful for you on this occasion.

The others may well be right in that he does want to plunger your plughole. He may just need a bit of life coaching, and you could perhaps use him to help get cooking done. He'd learn how to skin a carrot and warm it up, you get to order a minion around.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.