What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
wintermourn
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby wintermourn » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:18 pm

Gandalf the Red wrote:
Bumcrack-smellywinkle wrote:Up on stage atleast 5 times every song jesus

Was it a Grindcore gig? If so I'm impressed. :P

Surely it would be the opposite? I don't think it's humanly possible to get on stage 5 times within one grindcore song..
Jobdone wrote:I kissed a decent amount of men last night.

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:24 pm

That was the joke. :P
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

wintermourn
Denim Demon

Postby wintermourn » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:34 am

That fucking M&S "interview"

Sat me down in the office, gave me a 3 page monitoring form and 6 pages of made up products (ready meals, fruit and veg, wine etc) said "We'll be back in 5 minutes and then we'll start a role play" then spent 10 minutes acting like an arsey customer asking me what's in stock, what wine there is, which ones are rose, WHERE THE CLOSEST BUS STOP WAS IN A MADE UP TOWN?? and other shit like that..

What the shit? Not even any normal interview questions asking about my employment history or anything (the application form goes through head office and they give you an appointment time for the interview so the in store manager hasn't even see it)

Came back after the role play shit and were all "oh sorry, we don't feel like you have what it takes to work in retail" fuck off.. I was basically running the patrol station in Belfast which was 10 times busier than this M&S, so piss off with your don't have what it takes to work in retail.

Purple n Batty
Warrior of Metal

Postby Purple n Batty » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:39 pm

One of the cats (my guess is Pixie as she wolfs her food down) decided to throw up her food all over my alter and everything on it, my melodeon case, the living room windowsill, net curtains, blinds, a bag, box, cushion (the cover does not come off) and the arm chair.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:55 pm

People not really paying attention to the information I give them. One that really pissed me off today was that I have been invited to a stag do, and I had already said that I could not make it due to money basically. I was added into a group chat type of affair then (back in August) and that shit erupting on my phone actually woke me up if I recall. So I left without explanation. Then that spurred a conversation with his missus to which I specifically said I would not be there due to cash problems and she very nicely offered to lend me the cash to which I declined. Then today I get added into another group chat same subject, same person adding me, which properly miffed me. So again, I leave without explanation, and 10 minutes later I got readded into it. Then I leave again.

Don't wish to sound ungrateful for the invite, the thought or anything but when your leaving these things, makes me feel bad. When I explain the situation again to people, some reason I just come off as if I am having a go (reality is I am, but I do try and hide it and fail). Not even mentioned how much stag do's just are not my thing at all. Just made me feel like a cunt when I was trying not to be and that pissed me off. /rant.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:00 pm

My brother is such a little shit I want to punch him.

After the smoking weed fiasco my dad banned him from having mates over,
So he went to my grandma's old house instead, which he isn't allowed to do, snuck in with his mates and then broke two windows.

I could seriously punch him

wintermourn
Denim Demon

Postby wintermourn » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:06 pm

I assume your parents know about that?

ScrumpiesVeteran
Leather Rebel

Postby ScrumpiesVeteran » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:12 pm

His behaviour seems to be veering from "bit of a lad, typical teenager" to "totally off the rails, criminal convictions to follow"

Not sure what needs to be done to rattle him enough to make him pull his shit together, but you have my sympathies. At least in my case it was my cousin and I did not have to live with her, unfortunately the entire family ended up living with the consequences and being linked to her name.
ScrumpiesVeteran: "a great big bloke that smells of apples" - NOT !!!!

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:18 pm

wintermourn wrote:I assume your parents know about that?

Yeah, he initially told my dad he broke two windows, but he actually broke four (how the FUCK after he broke one he didn't stop and managed to break 3 more is beyond me).

My dad is a soft touch. My mum really isn't but the two don't talk to each other so there's fuck all consequences really, he'll try to make him pay for it, but that isn't gonna happen. Added to that the cleaner spent 2 hours clearing up the broken glass that he'd just left so that's gotta be paid for too.

I really don't know, it sends my mum to tears on a pretty regular basis as he has apparently no conscience and only cares when he gets caught. No one trusts him because all he does is lie even when the evidence is there.

wintermourn
Denim Demon

Postby wintermourn » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:23 pm

Yeah if nothing is done when he acts like a dick he will just keep doing it, obviously.

If he were my younger brother I'd give him a kicking.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:22 pm

Sounds like he's gonna turn into this kid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZe-ywk6WOU

Kanwulf
Denim Demon

Postby Kanwulf » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:59 pm

NeglectedField wrote:Sounds like he's gonna turn into this kid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZe-ywk6WOU

:lol: He's such a little prick, but that was hilarious

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:17 am

oh god, i can see it

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:56 am

Manager is pissed off at me for god knows what reason apparently. I did everything she wanted me to and I didn't take a fucking lunch break. The fuck is her problem.
I swear she's just looking for an excuse to get rid of me.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Kanwulf
Denim Demon

Postby Kanwulf » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:07 am

peypea wrote:Manager is pissed off at me for god knows what reason apparently. I did everything she wanted me to and I didn't take a fucking lunch break. The fuck is her problem.
I swear she's just looking for an excuse to get rid of me.

Oh man, you are not alone there bud. My boss has docked me an hour a day starting from today