What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Turbo
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Turbo » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:02 am

Rub your nuts on everything he/she is likely to touch. Offer to make them a coffee and apply your bawsack to the rim of his/her cup.

Sorta should go in the bowel movement thread but it pissed me off. I have seen piles of cat shit bigger than what fell out of me today. It was on a wave of wind, made me feel properly bollocks through the lesson. I wanted to smash up the toilet. Fucking livid I was. I was expecting to be able to post a picture of it on facebook and no, fucking pathetic.

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:16 am

Some fucktard drove into the back of my (parked) motorhome last night. Naturally, they didn't stop or leave any contact details. So now I have a battered rear quarter that will no longer be watertight :-(
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

Bisset
Denim Demon

Postby Bisset » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:28 am

Suddenly my stuff doesn't seem as bad as Tet and Hannah's, sorry to hear it guys.

WPMOT: Fed up of having to do the work of almost an entire team. There are two of us who only do any work, the other two fuck about and are just generally shit at their job. I'm one of the more senior members so help them when they ask questions but I can't sit on their shoulder, they're adults and should know that I can't watch everything they do. Case in point today one guy spent 1 day and a half trying to run an install that wasn't working. A) He should have asked sooner for help and B) He was trying to install a patch without the original software being installed.

Fuck it.
http://www.facebook.com/farseermetal

Jobdone wrote:Currently jealous of my mate whose got tomorrow off and can just hammer it for 3 days straight.

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Yaaay. My brother in law decided to relocate his family to French Guyana a couple of months ago (he got a short term job there). Now they're all over there, he's told my sister he wants divorce, which leaves her and the kids stranded in South America. He really is an arsehole.
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:37 pm

My bus was nearly 50 minutes late tonight.

But I had my book with me so it wasn't a complete disaster.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:49 pm

:lol: :lol:

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:00 pm

I'm not sure whether to put this in the what made you lol today or pissed off thread because it's so fucking ridiculous how retarded I am.

So I did a job and whilst carrying the gear out i put a load of cables on the roof of my car whilst I unlocked it.
Got to the warehouse to drop them off and couldn't figure out where the cables had gone.
I've just twigged it.
Fuck.

Welll looks like I'm going for a drive tomorrow morning :lol:

Kanwulf
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Kanwulf » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:16 pm

Being called an anti-semite by an Israeli for stating my opposition to Zionism.... Then for the very same person going on to provide me with links stating that 98% of Palestine support Hamas... coming from Israel National News.

When will they realise that Anti-Zionism is completely different from Anti-Semitism

Gandalf the Red
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Gandalf the Red » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:32 pm

I had similar a few weeks ago.

Some organisation supporting Palestine was handing out leaflets calling for a protest and boycott against Jewish businesses. My argument was they shouldn't be doing it on a war memorial*. I also pointed out that if it was me doing it rather than a foreigner then I would be getting done for inciting racial hatred.

*The "bombed out church" in Liverpool. It's supposed to be a war memorial dedicated to the Blitz, but they use it for totally inappropriate things like gigs and film showings. And often have parties in it. Arseholes.
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Stuck up teachers at work. They are being dealt with though because my manager is awesome.

WorMzy
Denim Demon

Postby WorMzy » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:08 am

See the independence thread. :x
"I don't always go to clubs... but when I do, I enter through the ladies room"
~ Adam Jenson

strangeasangels
Denim Demon

Postby strangeasangels » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:11 am

Best result possible. A No vote which will stop Scotland turning into Mad Max Country whilst having enough a Yes vote to hopefully start the process of real political change across the whole of the UK away from the political cabal in Westminster.

someone else
Denim Demon

Postby someone else » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 am

IN the shower and knocked the screen of its rails and it smashed into a million pieces on the floor, with me in the middle. Tip toed thru them, then had to dig out the shards that had settled in the U-Bend. Better than coffee to wake you up in a morning.
She wanted nothing...and I delivered

http://www.last.fm/user/apm11

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:06 am

A week of interrupted sleep has completely fucked me over. I'm so tired and everything hurts, including my eyes. I think I might have a bath when I get home.

Bumcrack-smellywinkle
Consort of the Beast

Postby Bumcrack-smellywinkle » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Had one of those moments where thinking bleaching my hair white to go silver would be a good plan. Worst idea of my life. I've ran out of dye and half my hair is ginger. :x
Swiggity swude
Send me a nude