What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
herzeleid
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby herzeleid » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Dr Robotnik isn't real :(

novaekulla
Consort of the Beast

Postby novaekulla » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:08 pm

herzeleid wrote:Dr Robotnik isn't real :(

He so is.
BLOODstock FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:08 pm

I've got a bunch of stuff I need to print off for tomorrow, such as hostel booking and ticket confirmation, and I dont have a printer, my flatmates is out of ink, my other flatmate who has one isnt in and the one in the computer lounge at Rosser is jammed and I dont know how to fix it

grr, I hope they let me use the internet cafe at the hostel to print it off before I can check in
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:41 pm

Getting my ass whooped constantly on Street Fighter 4...pah!!!

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:22 am

my fucking moronic stoner flatmate got a small gathering in our kitchen broken up by getting arrested

what a fucking cock.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:58 am

My guy set up the coffee machine last night. He always does it too strong.
Now don't get me wrong, there is no better start to the day than a nice strong coffee... it's just his has the same texture as an oil rather than liquid.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Postby Littlemissmetal » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:31 am

bellini wrote:None of my clothes fit anymore, they are all miles too big.
This should be something I write in the what made you happy thread as it means I'm getting close to my target wedding size, however I have no money to buy new clothes that fit.

I spent most of today having to keep pulling up my skirt.The annoying thing is, is that I gave away a lot of my smaller clothes a year ago as I gave up on the hope of them ever fitting again.

We seem to be suffering from the same things - shrinkage and La Senza lol! :lol:

I have this problem - what would solve it would be for them to invent size 7, between size 6 and size 8- not likely to happen, but I can always hope :?

No chance of getting the smaller clothes back?
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:22 am

Littlemissmetal wrote:
bellini wrote:None of my clothes fit anymore, they are all miles too big.
This should be something I write in the what made you happy thread as it means I'm getting close to my target wedding size, however I have no money to buy new clothes that fit.

I spent most of today having to keep pulling up my skirt.The annoying thing is, is that I gave away a lot of my smaller clothes a year ago as I gave up on the hope of them ever fitting again.

We seem to be suffering from the same things - shrinkage and La Senza lol! :lol:

I have this problem - what would solve it would be for them to invent size 7, between size 6 and size 8- not likely to happen, but I can always hope :?

No chance of getting the smaller clothes back?

not really as I gave most of them to a Charity shop, I'll take a trip there soon and hopefully get some new clothes.
The charity shop near me is excellent I have found many lovely things there before, so it will be nice going and being able to buy more clothes.
The reason I dislike La Senza at the moment is because I don't seem to have a size there, I have 3 La Senza bras and they are all different cup sizes. This wouldn't be a problem as such, but because it is all crammed in on the shelves it takes ages to find the size you need.
Also although they advertise that they do bras in sizes DD - FF, they only in practice seem to stock these bras in a 32 or a 38 (so if you are a 34 or 36 you have to order one in - which is pointless as they are always different sizes so you never know which cup to order in).
End rant...
Why do you dislike them at the moment out of interest :) ?
Mau Mau

Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Postby Littlemissmetal » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:55 am

I don't like them as a rule because my band size is only a 30, which they claim to stock, but in practise they only tend to have 30A and B - which is no good when you're between a 30D-DD.

And I dont like the people in the shop near us -when you ask them if they have a bra in that size in the back they all go "Oh my god, thats such a weird size!" - wears a little thin after awhile.

Unfortunately, since M&S and La Senza are the only shops near me do 30 band size in anything, I don't have a lot of choice in the matter :(

They are weird with sizes though, I have to agree :D
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

Deli Kate
Paster of Muppets

Postby Deli Kate » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:03 am

Waking up with one of those sickie type headaches- pain in the sinuses and a slightly uncomfortable throat.

I'm either going to have a migraine or I'm brewing a cold :hurl:

It could just be the stress of waiting for my pitch. I may just give up and book something else :(
Kate
10" of Awesomeness and a latte...

@DeliKate_events

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpjsgPDM4t8

Manadh
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Manadh » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:31 am

I work in a school and the internet site blocking thingy is so sparodic.
On another forum I use, I can get access then half an hour later it's blocked, then it's ok again... Weird and somewhat annoying

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:19 pm

waking up beforre 12 :coffee:
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

Charlie
Warrior of Metal

Postby Charlie » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Manadh wrote:I work in a school and the internet site blocking thingy is so sparodic.
On another forum I use, I can get access then half an hour later it's blocked, then it's ok again... Weird and somewhat annoying

our school buys into rm system and its pants!
youtube was unblocked on teacher accounts to use as a teaching aid, 2 days later it was blocked again
some kids can google anything without the use of proxys and nothing is filtered or blocked
another kid can't google anything, even the word carrots was blocked (i have no idea why he wanted images of carrots he was designing and making computer game packaging)
although i have discovered putting words in capitols and/or with spaces between letters bypasses the filters
to make it worse our it techs can't fix it as its rm that puts the blocks on.

Freyja
Denim Demon

Postby Freyja » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Fucking results.
I should have gotten an A in my Philosophy coursework. Instead I got a fucking C. I am NOT happy. It was DEFINITELY worth more than that, my teacher marked it before sending it off and said it was an A piece of work.
dont even want to know what I got in my English coursework. This isnt the first time I've been fucked about by markers, last year I got a borderline C in one of my english papers, which my teacher requested to have the script of, and said it was worth a lot more.
ARGH.
Exam markers should be strung up by their testicles and whipped.
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:

http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Freyja wrote:Fucking results.
I should have gotten an A in my Philosophy coursework. Instead I got a fucking C. I am NOT happy. It was DEFINITELY worth more than that, my teacher marked it before sending it off and said it was an A piece of work.
dont even want to know what I got in my English coursework. This isnt the first time I've been fucked about by markers, last year I got a borderline C in one of my english papers, which my teacher requested to have the script of, and said it was worth a lot more.
ARGH.
Exam markers should be strung up by their testicles and whipped.

:( Can you get it queried?
Mau Mau