movies

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Re: movies

Postby Ghost » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:46 pm

Come on.....who's going to see Spring Breakers :eyes: :lol:
I see the bad moon arising.

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:51 pm

You say that I'm assuming because of the bikini-clad girls in it, but apparently it's a genuinely good film. James Franco is meant to be amazing in it.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Ghost » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:55 pm

Applecore wrote:You say that I'm assuming because of the bikini-clad girls in it, but apparently it's a genuinely good film. James Franco is meant to be amazing in it.

Yeah I'm saying that because it's a film that's marketed with pictures of young looking girls to attract paedos. :lol:

AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:09 pm

I've heard good things about Spring Breakers.
I just want to go and listen to a new soundtrack from Cliff Martinez (bit annoyed that Skrillex is also involved in the soundtrack), and if that requires admiring the beauty of a few young women in bikini's in the process, then so be it...
The Inner Tent is Not Flame Retardant!
http://www.last.fm/user/annihislater18

Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Ghost » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:31 pm

AnnihiSlateR wrote:I've heard good things about Spring Breakers.
I just want to go and listen to a new soundtrack from Cliff Martinez (bit annoyed that Skrillex is also involved in the soundtrack), and if that requires admiring the beauty of a few young women in bikini's in the process, then so be it...

You Paedo :lol:

Yeah I'll probably catch it on dvd although I'm not a fan of films who know they're being controversal. Didn't like Kids much either.

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:35 pm

It's getting good reviews, I've just listened to the Empire podcast review and interview with the director, and they say the trailer tone and the tone if the film is polar opposite, I'm going to see it based on the review
Owen wrote:I must admit that even for you Andy, wanting a paddling pool to see people in bikinis is pretty creepy. :lol:

AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Ghost wrote:
AnnihiSlateR wrote:I've heard good things about Spring Breakers.

You Paedo :lol:

Yeah I'll probably catch it on dvd although I'm not a fan of films who know they're being controversal. Didn't like Kids much either.

Vanessa Hudgens is nearly 2 years older than me, Selena Gomez is 2 years younger (but falls within the half your age plus 7 rule), Ashley Benson is a year older than me, and Rachel Korine is 4 years older than me. So I'm going to say definitely not a peado.

Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Ghost » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:41 pm

Yep just joking sweetheart.

AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:41 pm

I know. I'm just a little bit too pedantic for my own good at times :p

Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Ghost » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:46 pm

Obviously not seen the film so can't comment on whether it's good but it just annoys me that they've cast the ex disney girls. It's like trying too hard to be controversal. I bet they asked Emma Watson too but she was busy doing that other film where she's trying to slutty up her image. Another film that will no doubt annoy me :lol:

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Ghost wrote:Obviously not seen the film so can't comment on whether it's good but it just annoys me that they've cast the ex disney girls. It's like trying too hard to be controversal. I bet they asked Emma Watson too but she was busy doing that other film where she's trying to slutty up her image. Another film that will no doubt annoy me :lol:

Nope Harmony sent the script to those 4 and got a reply for auditions in his house the next day, he had no others in mind, he's doing lots of press at the moment, and he doesn't try and be controversial, these are just the style of film he makes :lol:
Owen wrote:I must admit that even for you Andy, wanting a paddling pool to see people in bikinis is pretty creepy. :lol:

Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Ghost » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Andy Hall wrote:
Nope Harmony sent the script to those 4 and got a reply for auditions in his house the next day, he had no others in mind, he's doing lots of press at the moment, and he doesn't try and be controversial, these are just the style of film he makes :lol:

The dirty old perv then. Must have been watching them on the Disney channel just waiting for them to reach an acceptable age to be able to film them in bikinis. :lol:

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Ghost wrote:
Andy Hall wrote:

The dirty old perv then. Must have been watching them on the Disney channel just waiting for them to reach an acceptable age to be able to film them in bikinis. :lol:

aren't they all in their early 20s :?

Ghost
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Ghost » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:03 pm

Yeah so it's socially acceptable to have them in bikinis now. They had to wait for quite a while.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:04 pm

one of thems 27.