A free-for-all thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
MetalDuck
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2128
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:54 pm

Postby MetalDuck » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:04 pm

Sir Mulkalot wrote:
And fuck you argentinian ref, you are a cunt





My thoughts exactly = what wanker lets an Argy ref be in charge of an England game - there's no way he could be impartial...and he wasn't. The penalty re-take incident was a fucking joke = gamesmanship of the nastiest kind form the keeper and the ref went along with it.

User avatar
Heralder
Denim Demon
Posts: 3521
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:34 pm
Location: Leeds UK

Postby Heralder » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:07 pm

MetalDuck wrote:
Sir Mulkalot wrote:
And fuck you argentinian ref, you are a cunt





My thoughts exactly = what wanker lets an Argy ref be in charge of an England game - there's no way he could be impartial...and he wasn't. The penalty re-take incident was a fucking joke = gamesmanship of the nastiest kind form the keeper and the ref went along with it.


:D
Knights hear the call
It is deep inside us all
We are fighting for glory and steel
We will ride till the dawn
We are children of the storm
All by one we are Freedom Warriors

User avatar
Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord
Posts: 3550
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:14 pm

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:19 pm

I hate football, but had no choice but to watch this at work as they set the telly up in the office especially. Now, even though I hate football and know nothing really about it, even I know the referee should blow his whistle BEFORE the penalty is taken.

You weren't robbed by an impartial referee, you lost by not being able to deliver the goods in the penalty shootout.....something not entirely unfamiliar to the England team now, is it.......
WARNING:!
The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.
These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.
Reader discretion is advised.

User avatar
IronEagle
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2724
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:40 pm
Location: Wigan.
Contact:

Postby IronEagle » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:22 pm

Sammi Curr wrote:I hate football, but had no choice but to watch this at work as they set the telly up in the office especially. Now, even though I hate football and know nothing really about it, even I know the referee should blow his whistle BEFORE the penalty is taken.

You weren't robbed by an impartial referee, you lost by not being able to deliver the goods in the penalty shootout.....something not entirely unfamiliar to the England team now, is it.......


he speaks the unpopular truth here ppl

User avatar
Dream Thief
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2379
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:29 pm
Location: West Yorkshire
Contact:

Postby Dream Thief » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:22 pm

There's only one team left in the tournament that I like now. I'll be rooting for Italy to win, who I incidentally tipped to be the winners before the start of the competition.
Go now brave warrior don't look back
the stars will guide you through the night
Image

User avatar
Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord
Posts: 3550
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:14 pm

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:25 pm

IronEagle wrote:he speaks the unpopular truth here ppl


When don't I? :lol:
WARNING:!

The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.

These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.

Reader discretion is advised.

User avatar
IronEagle
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2724
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:40 pm
Location: Wigan.
Contact:

Postby IronEagle » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:02 pm

Sammi Curr wrote:
IronEagle wrote:he speaks the unpopular truth here ppl


When don't I? :lol:


good point

User avatar
Raven
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1497
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:54 pm
Location: Slough! :)

Postby Raven » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:38 pm

The transformers teaser trailer is up

http://www.transformersmovie.com/

Xzar
Denim Demon
Posts: 4109
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:27 pm

Postby Xzar » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:45 pm

Raven wrote:The transformers teaser trailer is up

http://www.transformersmovie.com/




MARS?!

WHERE THE FUCK IS CYBERTRON?!


Seriously, I'm excited, but if they start dicking around with my childhood I'm going to be pissed.

MetalDuck
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2128
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:54 pm

Postby MetalDuck » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:05 pm

Dream Thief wrote:There's only one team left in the tournament that I like now. I'll be rooting for Italy to win, who I incidentally tipped to be the winners before the start of the competition.


I always give equal support to Italy so I get two bites at the cherry, so I approve your choice - I think they could go all the way but the toughest challenge will be to beat Germany in the semis.

User avatar
Dream Thief
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2379
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:29 pm
Location: West Yorkshire
Contact:

Postby Dream Thief » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:14 pm

MetalDuck wrote:
Dream Thief wrote:There's only one team left in the tournament that I like now. I'll be rooting for Italy to win, who I incidentally tipped to be the winners before the start of the competition.


I always give equal support to Italy so I get two bites at the cherry, so I approve your choice - I think they could go all the way but the toughest challenge will be to beat Germany in the semis.


Yeah, that's very true. They've gotta win in open play. If it goes to penalties then Germany seem to win every shootout and it'll be tough. Italy do have the firepower though and have only conceded one goal thus far so I reckon they have a great chance.
Go now brave warrior don't look back

the stars will guide you through the night

Image

User avatar
jackcake
Denim Demon
Posts: 7487
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:55 pm
Location: Moseley, Birmingham

Postby jackcake » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:46 pm

Sir Mulkalot wrote:SHUT UP YOU DICKHEAD

Fuck you brummie boy

Hey Steve


Hey Mulk! :finger:
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

coreybarkley1987
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1100
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:42 am
Location: larne northern ireland

Postby coreybarkley1987 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:29 am

PORTUGAL, PORTUGAL, PORTUGAL, PORTUGAL, PORTUGAL, PORTUGAL,. PORTUGAL,. im sorry thats enough, PORTUGAL, PORTUGAL, , i lied thats never enough, PORTUGAL PORTUGAL
http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/community/ ... php?t=7560

METAL SALE LIST ABOVE< CHECK IT OUT!!

User avatar
Eagle
Denim Demon
Posts: 3453
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:14 pm
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Postby Eagle » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:26 am

Blame Rooney, regardless of the provocation he should have been proffesional enough not to have stamped on that gyppos knob, also if you are going to foul somebody you should at least do it properly so they're unable to continue for the rest of that game

User avatar
Eagle
Denim Demon
Posts: 3453
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:14 pm
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Postby Eagle » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:29 am

coreybarkley1987 wrote:PORTUGAL, PORTUGAL, PORTUGAL, PORTUGAL, PORTUGAL, PORTUGAL,. PORTUGAL,. im sorry thats enough, PORTUGAL, PORTUGAL, , i lied thats never enough, PORTUGAL PORTUGAL


OLIVER CROMWELL'S BARMY ARMY!
OLIVER CROMWELL'S BARMY ARMY!
OLIVER CROMWELL'S BARMY ARMY!
OLIVER CROMWELL'S BARMY ARMY!
;)