A free-for-all thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:49 pm

Xzar wrote:I've just got my girlfriend into games via Morrowind :D

This won't mean anything to you lot but it pleases me greatly, now I don't have to entertain her as much!

Sounds like you're shirking your duties Sam! I'd be lodging a complaint if I were her! Us ladies must be entertained! :D

Sammi Curr wrote:Sex, Games and Good Music.........leave the comma out and it sounds better still!!

And this sounds like good entertainment to me! :lol: OK...maybe I shouldn't have said that! :oops:

Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:05 pm

dragonmaiden wrote:I have just had a look at the cucumber currently residing in my fridge! It has seeds in...so does that make it a German cucumber? I actually bought it at Marks & Spencer! :o

HR obviously pays far too much money!

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:21 pm

Sammi Curr wrote:
dragonmaiden wrote:I have just had a look at the cucumber currently residing in my fridge! It has seeds in...so does that make it a German cucumber? I actually bought it at Marks & Spencer! :o

HR obviously pays far too much money!

It's never enough...believe me! :lol:

Eagle
Denim Demon

Postby Eagle » Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:46 pm

Just in case anyone's interested. From the day of the 19th August in the year of our lord 2004, I shall be given up the tortoise ;)

Xzar
Denim Demon

Postby Xzar » Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:14 am

I take that as either...

a) you're abandoning a pet tortoise

or

b) you're leaving the roman battle re-enactment society

Either is pretty tragic :(

Fatboy
Paster of Muppets

Postby Fatboy » Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:39 am

Eagle wrote:Just in case anyone's interested. From the day of the 19th August in the year of our lord 2004, I shall be given up the tortoise ;)
im just so damn confused right now :?

Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:48 am

Note to everybody with a mobile phone: It may be a good idea to create a dummy entry at the start of your contacts, then when you sit on the phone in your car you'll ring that rather than the first real entry on your phone.

I'm sure you'll find out later on which of our esteemed board colleagues houses I was ringing at 0430 this morning :oops:
Last edited by Lee Bloodstock on Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:00 am

hehe seeing as I just changed my post Fattie, I had to delete yours!!

Fatboy
Paster of Muppets

Postby Fatboy » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:04 am

Sammi Curr wrote:hehe seeing as I just changed my post Fattie, I had to delete yours!!
:( ill just post it again

Fatboy
Paster of Muppets

Postby Fatboy » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:05 am

Sammi Curr wrote:Note to everybody with a mobile phone: It may be a good idea to create a dummy entry at the start of your contacts, then when you sit on the phone in your car you'll ring that rather than the first real entry on your phone.

I'm sure you'll find out later on which of our esteemed board colleagues houses I was ringing at 0430 this morning :oops:
at least you rang him accidentally
:P

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:03 am

Eagle wrote:Just in case anyone's interested. From the day of the 19th August in the year of our lord 2004, I shall be given up the tortoise ;)

Ah! So you are taking the advice I gave you on the phone last night! ;) Good man! :lol: Turn over that leaf! :yes:

Jonoleth
Denim Demon

Postby Jonoleth » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:08 am

Haha! I know the meaning of this riddle... But shall I reveal.. I think not!
A clue would be that this change in Eagles life may lead to some trollish behaviour... And it WILL lead to more illegal behaviour...

Volcane
Consort of the Beast

Postby Volcane » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:12 am

Is it something to do with my birthday on the 19th when I shall be.... errr... 1 year older ?

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:39 am

Jonoleth wrote:Haha! I know the meaning of this riddle... But shall I reveal.. I think not!
A clue would be that this change in Eagles life may lead to some trollish behaviour... And it WILL lead to more illegal behaviour...

Illegal?? Now I'm worried!! :o and trollish behaviour........!! :o I think it's a question of MORE trollish behaviour! ;)

Jonoleth
Denim Demon

Postby Jonoleth » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:59 am

dragonmaiden wrote:
Jonoleth wrote:Haha! I know the meaning of this riddle... But shall I reveal.. I think not!

Illegal?? Now I'm worried!! :o and trollish behaviour........!! :o I think it's a question of MORE trollish behaviour! ;)

Haha, true, in fact I think its just more of both...