A free-for-all thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Dream Thief
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Dream Thief » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:49 pm

IronEagle wrote:following qoute is from the camping at BSOA thread...

Viking wrote:
IronEagle wrote:here here :) lol

and also, if i can ill bring my samurai sword, lol!!! naaa get took from me at the gate if i did, is all nice and fun tho :)
http://www.swords.org.uk/detail.asp?productID=36

:P:P:P:P:P

ive bearly posted in days, how is this spam, thought itd be cool bringing munitions to the fest :)lol......etc etc etc I won't quote the rest to save space!!

Don't worry....Viking has some kind of morbid obsession with posting random pics at the moment. It'll blow over soon....he's gotta run out of 'em sooner or later.

That one did seem to be a little random though, I have to admit.

Mike.....explain!! :D :D :D
Go now brave warrior don't look back
the stars will guide you through the night

Dream Thief
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Dream Thief » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:51 pm

Jonoleth wrote:That means he pressed it ladies and gentlemen! Fear him! Backs against the wall!

I reckon if the truth be told, Mike pressed it aswell. Even he wouldn't post smileys for no reason at all... :D :lol:

But, yeah I pressed it... :D You'd all better keep an eye on me now... :o :rolleyes: :lol:

Richie Hell
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Richie Hell » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:24 pm

What's this? Inconsiderate spam? At least keep it short so we can be bothered to read it!
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him"

http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/RichieHell
http://www.fishkeepingjournal.blogspot.com
http://www.recordnerd.com/lists/richiehell

Jonoleth
Denim Demon

Postby Jonoleth » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:26 pm

Honestly, that is one of the funniest posts I've ever read... Richie, I salute you...

Heralder
Denim Demon

Postby Heralder » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:40 pm

Dream Thief wrote:

Viking wrote:

and also, if i can ill bring my samurai sword, lol!!! naaa get took from me at the gate if i did, is all nice and fun tho :)

ive bearly posted in days, how is this spam, thought itd be cool bringing munitions to the fest :)lol......etc etc etc I won't quote the rest to save space!!

Don't worry....Viking has some kind of morbid obsession with posting random pics at the moment. It'll blow over soon....he's gotta run out of 'em sooner or later.

That one did seem to be a little random though, I have to admit.

Mike.....explain!! :D :D :D

Andy when i want your opinion ill ask for it...until then shut your face and stop trying to say i have some morbid fascination....moron
Last edited by Heralder on Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knights hear the call
It is deep inside us all
We are fighting for glory and steel
We will ride till the dawn
We are children of the storm
All by one we are Freedom Warriors

Heralder
Denim Demon

Postby Heralder » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:42 pm

Dream Thief wrote:
Jonoleth wrote:That means he pressed it ladies and gentlemen! Fear him! Backs against the wall!

I reckon if the truth be told, Mike pressed it aswell. Even he wouldn't post smileys for no reason at all... :D :lol:

But, yeah I pressed it... :D You'd all better keep an eye on me now... :o :rolleyes: :lol:

How do you know i didnt ? you dont know so stop giving opinions which you cant back up.
Knights hear the call
It is deep inside us all

Heralder
Denim Demon

Postby Heralder » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:47 pm

Viking wrote:

ive bearly posted in days, how is this spam, thought itd be cool bringing munitions to the fest :)lol

right the qoute and he who wrote it are nothing to do with the ollowing huge rant...

saw a members poat on the free for all before it got deleted... ive noticed less spam since ive gone too, ive also noticed a lot less chat among ppl latley... ppl are the first to complain when someone posts too much even if its harmless and keeps a board at least a lil alive durin the winter months, but they are also the first to complain when noone is posting and it gets a lil dull... strange stuff :)

im not postin much at the mo coz of my novel, its comming along nicly for the first time in 2 years, for once my writers block is dying, strange as you begin to feel worse and worse, your creativity gets better and better, god knows :)

point being, i love posting on here, no matter how much hostility i get for it, sure i shouldnt take it personal, and im sure ill end up apologising on here in the near future for this, but right now im finding it increasingly hard to keep my calm throught the mundane nag of daily existance dragging me down and just beating me over and over again... so in advance i apologise if i seem a lil harsh and im taking things to personal, even the jokey things dont seem to make me laugh anymore, i am sorry for this in advance. Point : I love bein part of this community and i dont give anyone any shit who dont give it to me, as far as im aware, i never gave anyone any reason to have a dig, and for some strange reason some ppl fnd it their mission to make my presence here their personal barrage of insult, and took an instant disliking to me, simply over text. I keep goin off on fuckin tangents, sorry see what i mean bout the creativness??? :D but yeah BACK TO THE POINT is bad enough gettin insulted when im here by some ppl, but when i saw ???'s (not naming any names here) picture, before the mods where kind enough to delete it (thanks) i was at th bottom of a barrel, and bein made to feel like not only did ppl not want me to post, they liked the fact that i wasnt, that hurt, a jokes a joke, but that was done deliberatly behind my back, for the true reason that i know that ??? really fuckin has sumthin against me, i just wish i knew what, i hope one day you understand what its like to feel unwanted at the only thing thats keepin you goin durin the worst time of your life... jeezus im moaning so much tonight lol... as i said, im prolly over reacting sorry in advance...

this is a message to the entire community disregarding certain ???'s : Thanks, you and this fest are the only thing i have to look forward to, you lot kept me goin throughout the worst patch, looks like that is commin to an end soon, and i truly mean it when i say, if it werent for some of ya, id have never seen the year through... fuck sounds dramatic, no not talkin bout killing myself, more about stayin on the anti drugs wagon, there where times that a just a lil hit would be my answer, i dont wanna wrck my life again, not that it could get much worse... i dont wanna go there again, it was so hard to quit last time, not sure i could do it again... Thanks for keepin me on that road... and please if your gonna insult me when im not around, PM me!

ok rant over ill breath and leave it there before my tangent spinning ways haunt me summore lol...

Thanks for the novel baz...its called a joke and suggest you try it sometime too..it can actually be funny...

Dont be so serious..live life to the max cos you only get one chance....

Your worst patch.......i have been going through my own hell and bad patches for a long long time now and i dont think you can even begin to imagine how much bad shit ive been thru....but stay strong and dont let it bring you down.

If i was serious you would know believe me

:)
Knights hear the call
It is deep inside us all

Dream Thief
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Dream Thief » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:49 pm

Viking wrote:
Dream Thief wrote:

How do you know i didnt ? you dont know so stop giving opinions which you cant back up.

:D :D awkward c**t :lol:

Heralder
Denim Demon

Postby Heralder » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:52 pm

Dream Thief wrote:
Viking wrote:
Dream Thief wrote:

:D :D awkward c**t :lol:

f**k off is my answer at the minute.....give me a f**king break
Knights hear the call
It is deep inside us all

Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:28 am

I removed that picture IronEagle, thanks for reminding me....PM on it's way to the offending poster.

BTW Baz, no-one here has a problem with you on a personal level, you do know this yes? It's just your posting style that gets on everyones tits!
WARNING:!
The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.
These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.
Reader discretion is advised.

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:37 am

Sammi Curr wrote:BTW Baz, no-one here has a problem with you on a personal level, you do know this yes? It's just your posting style that gets on everyones tits!

Agreed Sammi ... my thoughts exactly! Baz ...we have all gone throught the shittest of times ... myself included! If posting here makes a difference than go ahead and do it ... just make sure what you post is meaningful and people will respond to that! :)

Jonoleth
Denim Demon

Postby Jonoleth » Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:06 am

I've said it before and I'll say it again so maybe you will understand, I have no problem with Baz per se, I have problem with e-Baz spammer extrodinaire but even then, your extreme spammage preovides me with a target for my hatred and gives us all something to discuss/mock/ridicule so keep going for all I care... Its not really gonna make us hate you...
Lighten up dude... :yes:

I cant believe I said that... I dont believe I meant it... :twisted:

Heralder
Denim Demon

Postby Heralder » Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:09 am

Like i said as well I was just joking and if ive caused any offence to anyone then i apologise :)
Knights hear the call
It is deep inside us all

IronEagle
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby IronEagle » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:12 am

to quote myself

IronEagle wrote:sure i shouldnt take it personal, and im sure ill end up apologising on here in the near future for this

and here it is, sorry to seem like such a bitch back then, had a very VERY bad couple of days... i know nothing is personal really, i just get days where i cant seem to help but take everything personal, fuck used to be easy goin as hell... im 20 goin on 50... toss... but yeah cut a long rant short, sorry all for the rant and takin things a lil too harsh, i dont mean to, just sometimes i get screwed in the head and go off at anything...

Heralder
Denim Demon

Postby Heralder » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:31 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image [img:515d
Knights hear the call
It is deep inside us all